• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmeMOB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
itsmeMOB
Good. I am satisfied even though I didn't ask for much.

Although, I really, really want Bayonetta 2... I really want to play it because I've never played either games before and I've heard how great they are, maybe it'll make me fall in love with Bayonetta more.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh hey, I'm here. 'Sup, been a while since I was here, like a few months or so. :4dk: Hooray, reunions.

So, uh, my friends and I thought up of using a Mewtwo Amiibo on a copy of SM4SH that doesn't have the DLC for Mewtwo yet, and they thought it would unlock him. Your thoughts?

also yeah merry holidays and whatnot

Last edited:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Oh hey, I'm here. 'Sup, been a while since I was here, like a few months or so. :4dk: Hooray, reunions.

So, uh, my friends and I thought up of using a Mewtwo Amiibo on a copy of SM4SH that doesn't have the DLC for Mewtwo yet, and they thought it would unlock him. Your thoughts?
Hey, it's been quite a while

I think that the amiibo still functions normally but still you're unable to use Mewtwo. All the DLC characters' data is contained in the updates, so what you buy from the eShop is simply a code that lets the player select the character. That's why you're able to fight against DLC characters online even if you don't have them

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
Good. I am satisfied even though I didn't ask for much.

Although, I really, really want Bayonetta 2... I really want to play it because I've never played either games before and I've heard how great they are, maybe it'll make me fall in love with Bayonetta more.
This, too. I want to get the game, but I already have a lengthy backlog of games. And I kind of want to get Witcher 3 on top of that.

Ugh. There just aren't enough hours in a day...

You know, I'm pretty curious what would actually happen in a situation like that. Maybe the game would crash! :o

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I forgot to say Merry Christmas.

You want to know what's special and interesting? The full moon on Xmas night. That's also a miracle... despite this year being mostly terrible for me.

Oh, and for snapshot fans, I ain't down yet. Enjoy 2 Xmas-themed snapshots.

Cute, angelic little helpers!

Performing on ice!

I surely know what I'll be planning for next year, and some may know what it is given my common promoting of something.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A friend gave me the money to download :4cloud: on the 3DS as a present
He's pure fun, Im enjoying to play as him a lot

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I've just remembered that I got paid Christmas Eve, what startles me is that I've blown through that entire paycheck already; on presents for other people.

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
Highly considering just going all out and buying Witcher 3 and Bayonetta, just so I can have them there ready for me when I finish Xenoblade, Final Fantasy 7, and Uncharted 1. I have the Collection but plan to have a bit of a break between each game.

D

Deleted member

amiibo figurines aren't designed to unlock content in Smash Bros.. Maybe if you have the latest update data installed, the amiibo itself shows up. Not really sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

It will allow you to use the amiibo as long as the game is updated to a version with the character. It won't unlock DLC characters as playable.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

DLC characters are already on the game if you have the latest patch, but are behind a paywall for you to actually be able to use them.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Merry Christmas and holidays. How are you? :)

And if you haven't bought the DLC, it will show an error, I believe.

:231:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

DLC characters are already on the game if you have the latest patch, but are behind a paywall for you to actually be able to use them.
Surprising noone.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I wondered why everybody was talking like christmas is over when I remembered The Netherlands is one of the few countries that has a second Christmas Day.
Again: merry Christmas to all of you.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I wondered why everybody was talking like christmas is over when I remembered The Netherlands is one of the few countries that has a second Christmas Day.
Sinterklaas must have his hands full. :laugh:

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Wait... I didn't known having a 2nd day of christmas was unique. :v
Welp... Dutchies sure like to celebrate holidays to their fullest.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Sinterklaas must have his hands full. :laugh:

Wait... I didn't known having a 2nd day of christmas was unique. :v
Welp... Dutchies sure like to celebrate holidays to their fullest.
IIRC, the sole reason we have a second day is because we don't have many days off because of a holiday. Good Friday, Easter, Ascension Day, Pentecost, King's Day, New Year's Day and Christmas. That's all, not even Sinterklaas although we go home earlier when we have young children.
We used to be on Liberation Day too, but that got changed a couple of years ago.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Once a Sinterklaas visited my elementary school and asked me in front of the class if I could tell some stuff about crocodiles (knowing I loved animals back then). So I told everyone how crocodiles tear apart the flesh of large prey by spinning. And how they would swallow big chunks of meat because of them lacking the ability to chew. Afterwards I got my bag of candy. Also a Zwarte Piet once stole an egg from our classroom.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Once a Sinterklaas visited my elementary school and asked me in front of the class if I could tell some stuff about crocodiles (knowing I loved animals back then). So I told everyone how crocodiles tear apart the flesh of large prey by spinning. And how they would swallow big chunks of meat because of them lacking the ability to chew. Afterwards I got my bag of candy. Also a Zwarte Piet once stole an egg from our classroom.
At my elementary we had to create a 'home for Sinterklaas' (just a show-box) once and then had to show it to him. I went for a space theme. 'Well, that doesn't look so great', was his reply. Gee, thanks, I liked you too, sir. :C

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
At my elementary we had to create a 'home for Sinterklaas' (just a show-box) once and then had to show it to him. I went for a space theme. 'Well, that doesn't look so great', was his reply. Gee, thanks, I liked you too, sir. :C
I also remember once that a Sinterklaas "jumped" out of an airplane behind our school. He wanted to be cool. There was an airplane that flew by and the Sinterklaas was just behind a corner with a parachutebag on his back. It still amazes me that our school could afford an airplane.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Welp, with Christmas over, it looks like it's back to writing satire, making crappy sprites, and doing school work. Lovely~

In other words, it's on disc DLC.
Nobody complains about that when Nintendo does it, but when Capcom does it, it's a crime!
:troll:

:094:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Welp, with Christmas over, it looks like it's back to writing satire, making crappy sprites, and doing school work. Lovely~

In other words, it's on disc DLC.
Nobody complains about that when Nintendo does it, but when Capcom does it, it's a crime!
:troll:

:094:
It's only on disc if you update the game.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hmm, I personally didn't really think Toradora was that great. It was good, don't get me wrong, but not amazing, and I feel there have been many better romance anime in recent years.
I forgot to reply to this.

To be fair, I don't watch a lot of romance animes. Drama... isn't exactly my cup of tea. Do you have any recommendations, though?

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
I forgot to reply to this.

To be fair, I don't watch a lot of romance animes. Drama... isn't exactly my cup of tea. Do you have any recommendations, though?

My two favorites would probably be Ao Haru Ride and Say I Love You.

And if you liked Toradora that much, I'd recommend checking out Golden Time. It was by the same person who wrote Toradora and I personally felt it was a bit better.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hi! :)

So, I felt like psoting because stuff happen that I felt to share :)

First, I realised that you can have custom wallpapers on ios by downloading them so i got a cool concept:

This is my lock screen: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...r_Mario.png/revision/latest?cb=20141117164637

And this is my home screen: http://i.imgur.com/jMPXwJv.png

So what happens is on my lock screen, Paper Mario is presenting my phone and on the lock screen, he;s thinking what app to open :)

I just love it :)

Also, I am thinking of buying and headphone amplifier because I realised that my headphones despite being relatively low impedance (50 ohms), it just works well on my pc and I would say my phone. the problem is putting on stuff that have a sucky amp like the WiiU gamepad and my 3ds (the 3ds seriously deceives me, can;t even drive my bose enough). I talked about my line in method, but tbh, that also sucks too because what I am doing is I am listening to the line in from my pc and my line in is honestly not this good so if i add a little amplification, it jsut has static (it even picks up my skin lol).

I was thinking of buying a dac, but then I realised they are a bit pricey AND they would only be of use in my pc AND they wouldn;t add much because I don;t notice any interferences from my pc, it sounds clean, jsut not loud enough on say, a nintendo 64 track. An amp would jsut solve the problem.

AND here's an image of how my headphones actually behave weirdly with impedance:

See that 300 ohms spike at 100htz?

yeah, what I checked after looking at soem specs is that my onboard audio is like BARELY enough for the headphones sensitivity I have,........if they were 32 ohms, but they are 50 AND there;s a spike at 300ohms. While the amp so far that is only 50 CAN$ that i am looking for has just enough for 300 ohms.

idk, it might be why people are complaining they lack bass (I don;t have complains), but the point is the amp should improve the sound just a bit (or at least makes it acceptable in volume for portable devices).

So far, this seems to be the amp I am looking for:

http://www.amazon.ca/E6-Portable-Audio-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B005HJWWW8

Heard it was very good for its price, not the best amp, but really, i don;t have 600 ohms headphones lol :)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Merry Christmas and holidays. How are you? :)

And if you haven't bought the DLC, it will show an error, I believe.

I'm good dude. I got a pocket knife of all things aside from money, so my Christmas was casual. My friends only thought of this because "Dude, we could save four bucks!" and stuff like that. It was an interesting theory to say the least. Aside from that, every character I've been playing (except Dr. Mario) since I mained Cloud has been having an issue where I Down Special at random times where it ends up being my demise.

:4dk:

Kitzu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kitzu77
Aside from that, every character I've been playing (except Dr. Mario) since I mained Cloud has been having an issue where I Down Special at random times where it ends up being my demise.
I had that problem when I mained Yoshi and Mario. I'd up B with Mario sometimes XD

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
Come back from Christmas and I'm not pink anymore! Wheeee! I may never know who done it, but y'know. Revenge will just have to wait... how do I keep losing my knives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom