• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Hey guys. Howzit going?
After knocking the shadow Pokemon factory machinery offline, I defeated Gorigan while snagging his Hypno and Primeape. Then I learned that Cipher's base of operations was at Citadark Isle, and that Mr Verich was actually Cipher's boss, Greevil, in disguise. Worse, the final programming for XD001, the Pokemon that cannot be purified, has been finished. Too late or not, I'm already at Citadark Isle for the final assault on Cipher's main staging grounds.

You asked, I answered.

ATS Alex

The Laziest of Lazybutts
NNID
AlexTheShinigami
You want to know something funny I've found on the Vs. Battles Wiki? Ness has Universe level Destructive Capabilities because he was able to wound Giygas with the psychic powers of Earth itself and Universal Durability because he became one with the Universe.

Can't tell if huge stretch or miscalculated.
That is the biggest stretch I have ever seen in my whole life.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
After knocking the shadow Pokemon factory machinery offline, I defeated Gorigan while snagging his Hypno and Primeape. Then I learned that Cipher's base of operations was at Citadark Isle, and that Mr Verich was actually Cipher's boss, Greevil, in disguise. Worse, the final programming for XD001, the Pokemon that cannot be purified, has been finished. Too late or not, I'm already at Citadark Isle for the final assault on Cipher's main staging grounds.

You asked, I answered.
After I beated the game, I put Moltres, Zapdos Articuno and purified Lugia in my team alongside the Dragonite and my Espeon... I was a kid back then so in my mind "Legendary=Better"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I always will imagine that the dialogue is in an anime style...
That's the goal actually. I try to write my story like a anime. And this moment is like a big moment in the plot : A teacher that has to stop his student who joined the vision of a another person on the world. The Legendary Soldier against the First R-Man ever created. The old friend that are now enemy. Etc.....It's really a big moment in my story.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So here it is! Keep in mind that my English is not perfect. So if you see error of grammar here and there. Please understand that i do my best. Thank you for understanding. Anyway, here the dialogue!
Erzo:.....
Cobra: Erzo!
Erzo: ...You here? I repered the energy of a R-Man but i didn't known it was you.
Cobra:....
Erzo: I suppose that Zelox transfer you heart into a Robotic body. But i am not surprised, this man have no respect for life.
Cobra: It's not the subject, Erzo. Stop this insanity. You don't need to do that.
Erzo: Pffft! Don't make me laugh please! It's not a old man that is going to say what i have to do! Also, Sunrisa is almost complet. It's only a matter of time before it will lauch and make every techonologie in the world useless excepteted here!
Cobra: Erzo!! That's not why i remember of you!
Erzo: Remember of me? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You talk when i was a little boy that didn't known who it was? I killed alot of human before, even one when i was still a puppet!
Cobra: Are you talking about....
Erzo: Yes, Safire....I killed her on that day....But thanks to that, i remember who i was. And who was my true creator, so i guess i have to thanks fate for that.
Cobra: Erzo....You....
Erzo: What? Is the Legendary Soldier who killed various human in the world without any remord and even destroy a village and killed everyone in it is going to say that i all do wasn't terrible? Such hypocrite from a old man. Who supplied the devil of ice for surviving.
Cobra: ...What you say is true. I killed alot of person when i was a assasin. But i joined Zelox not only for be safe. But because i trusted is ideal. And i wanted to believe of a world without war.
Erzo: And now this same man remove your humanity! Now, your are just only you shadow. No, it's since along time you are just a shadow of yourself. A puppet like i was.
Cobra: It's not truth!
Erzo: Anyway, Zelax project is going to save the world from his corruption. And i would be with him unti the end. So....What do you say to that? "Teacher"?
Cobra:....Well, if this is like that. I am to stop you by force.
Erzo: Yes! Finally this no sense""talk can end! Cobra! I am no more the weak R-Man you knowned. I, Erzo, the first R-Man ever created and your first and last student. Is going to send you in hell with the innocent you killed! My sword will do this duty. Come at me "teacher"! This battle will be your last! Prepare to meet your end!
Cobra: Erzo....When i teaching you how to fight. And when i hear that you wanted to protect the weak. I really wanted you never come like i was before....But it's seem that this day happen. And now, i have to stop you madness. On those last word, i am ready to defeat you Erzo! I won't hold back. I will stop you and this cannon to fire! No matter if i have to die!
Erzo: Great! Those last word will be in your grave! Now fight and die once and for all!
Cobra: Those word won't be my last! Prepare yourself!

Make that my victim will be prank. Or else i will play Duck Hunt next time.:evil:
I wish I knew the back story. Without a back story to reference I have no idea what is going on. :p

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I wish I knew the back story. Without a back story to reference I have no idea what is going on. :p
I agree. I don't what R-Man's are... I mostly imagine a robot.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
You want to know something funny I've found on the Vs. Battles Wiki? Ness has Universe level Destructive Capabilities because he was able to wound Giygas with the psychic powers of Earth itself and Universal Durability because he became one with the Universe.

Speaking of battles, I'll be pitting 2 characters up against each other, all you have to do is pick the winner,
round 1
vs

Gaston vs Arlong

Who would win in a fight?

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

That's ridiculous!

Only Paula can do that.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Speaking of battles, I'll be pitting 2 characters up against each other, all you have to do is pick the winner,
round 1
vs

Gaston vs Arlong

Who would win in a fight?
Gaston only has a gun and memetic strength while Arlong has a sawblade and strength that's three times as strong as the normal human.

So it's clear that racist fishman's got this in the bag, even if he did lose to a rubber man.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I agree. I don't what R-Man's are... I mostly imagine a robot.
Let's just say this:
At this moment, the big vilain (Zelax) have almost complet his project called Sunrisa. A cannon that would make every technologie in the world usuless, excepted where the cannon will fire. So Zelax organization would be the only on earth to have technologie. For stopping this, the main hero (Zelox) and his camarad are going to stop him before the cannon is finally complet.

The scene you see here is between the two character : Cobra and Erzo.

This two worked before for the organization of Zelox. (A orginazation for helping people of the earth.) At that time, the two we're like teacher and student and also friend. However, after a mission that lead to the disparation of Erzo. He come back month later with a new body and kill almost Cobra but decide to leaving him almost alive. He is then saved by Zelox soldier. But he is giving a robotic body for surviving his injure.

Flash forward, Cobra come at the lowest part of Zelax base, for see Erzo. At this moment, the dialogue you see happen and the two fight after that.

Also for a little of backstory : Cobra was before a soldier that was known for being a emotionless killer. Killing various people in the world and surviving always the mission he was gived.

Erzo him was the first R-Man ever created. (A R-Man is a robot that can feel emotion, like the Reploid in MMX for exemple.) by Zelox and Zelax. He was consireded at the time a failure. Because of that, he was leaved alone in a laboratory. Month later, he is take back by Zelox who finish the first important project he ever created. However, Erzo become mentaly unstable and during a mission. He kill several innocent human and even other R-Man that was with him. After being stopped, Zelox decide to hide his memory and to give his violent attitude to another R-Man, Alphiax. (Another Advanced R-Man.) Like this, Erzo forget all he was before and only remember to be a recent R-Man created that was very powerful but also confused. But as you known now, one day. He knowned the truth and decide to venge against his "creator" who tried to hide his crime. He then rejoin Zelax (the brother of Zelox.) for one day get his revenge on Zelox and safe the world as Zelax intended.

So yeah, does that answer you question?:dr^_^:

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Let's just say this:
At this moment, the big vilain (Zelax) have almost complet his project called Sunrisa. A cannon that would make every technologie in the world usuless, excepted where the cannon will fire. So Zelax organization would be the only on earth to have technologie. For stopping this, the main hero (Zelox) and his camarad are going to stop him before the cannon is finally complet.

This two worked before for the organization of Zelox. (A orginazation for helping people of the earth.) At that time, the two we're like teacher and student and also friend. However, after a mission that lead to the disparation of Erzo. He come back month later with a new body and kill almost Cobra but decide to leaving him almost alive. He is then saved by Zelox soldier. But he is giving a robotic body for surviving his injure.

Flash forward, Cobra come at the lowest part of Zelax base, for see Erzo. At this moment, the dialogue you see happen and the two fight after that.

Also for a little of backstory : Cobra was before a solda that was known for being emotionless killer. Killing various people in the world and surviving always the mission he was gived.

Erzo him was the first R-Man ever created. (A R-Man is a robot that can feel emotion, like the Reploid in MMX for exemple.) by Zelox and Zelax. He was consireded at the time a failure. Because of that, he was leaved alone in a laboratory. Month later, he is take back by Zelox who finish the first important project he ever created. However, Erzo become mentaly unstable and during a mission. He kill several innocent human and even other R-Man that was with him. After being stopped, Zelox decide to hide his memory and to give his violent attitude to another R-Man, Alphiax. (Another Advanced R-Man.) Like this, Erzo forget all he was before and only remember to be a recent R-Man created that was very powerful but also confused. But as you known now, one day. He knowned the truth and decide to venge against his "creator" who tried to hide his crime. He then rejoin Zelax (the brother of Zelox.) for one day get his revenge on Zelox and safe the world as Zelax intended.

It helps. Is this something you have been working on for a long time or is it just a hobby that you pursue in your free time?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It helps. Is this something you have been working on for a long time or is it just a hobby that you pursue in your free time?
I will said that it's one of the biggest project of my life. But it's more a hobby i will say. I am far from finishing it.:p (I am almost suprised that i explain to you all that honestly.)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This sentence makes me want to create a "Smashboards.txt" Twitter account.
If you actually make it, I'll gladly follow it. There are many potentially funny posts that can come out of here, especially ones regarding a certain shoo-in.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Let's just say this:

Also for a little of backstory : Cobra was before a soldier that was known for being a emotionless killer. Killing various people in the world and surviving always the mission he was gived.

For some reason i feel motivated to make my own story now... Maybe after the Marth guide..

Great story! I get how R-Man works because i also play the MMX SNES games too.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
For some reason i feel motivated to make my own story now... Maybe after the Marth guide..

Great story! I get how R-Man works because i also play the MMX SNES games too.
Good luck with that. Because it's going to be long if you want to do a story.:skull: A original story in particular.
And thanks! Glad that people seem to understand what i say.:) It's always something that i fear. That people don't understand what i want to say in my story. But it seem i am in a good way!:bee:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
omg this is so dumb.

So, I have an air conditionner in my appartement and how it works is it has a overcurrent protection and you can;t have a microwave and the AC on at the same time or a breaker will trigger.

To prevent my pc to turn off, I have a battery pack, but the problem is that the breaker did trigger and the battery pack couldn;t handle it.....

while it was upgrading my vm to windows 10....

I booted it and it now says that it is restoring my win7.......

Btw, for the record, turning off a pc while it is installing and OS is suicide, iot's like you're ASKING for trouble,......

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Anyway, it's really late for me. So i have to go now. So.....Have a nice time here. Glad that some people liked and understand my story. And on those last word. See you, L-ater!
u9VJZ9T.png

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Anyway, it's really late for me. So i have to go now. So.....Have a nice time here. Glad that some people liked and understand my story. And on those last word. See you, L-ater!View attachment 71861
Good Night! I will have to think about my story! I will work on my Marth guide for now...

Is everyone OK? :)

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

You say you've got the stomach for it, I'll believe you.
But I can guess as to why you won't engage me if it's not for those reasons: I'm wrong, and you don't think I'd change no matter how much reason you throw at me, so it'd be futile to try.
Even if it's not that, I don't see any good reasons to derive your distaste from me.
This saddens me greatly. I didn't want you to go away from the thread because of me.
Thankfully, we've been civilized enough to not let that happen.
Every discussion I've had that I remember has been pleasant IMO.
I didn't mean just you. You and your posts were just an example. And no that wasn't really the reason.

It doesn't matter anyway. Forget I said anything

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, using Warchamp's app is really entretaining, some of my friends are using it now too
mains.PNG

Yeah, I like the gray background a lot

I feel kinda blue today but whatever, what I missed? :p

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Well, using Warchamp's app is really entretaining, some of my friends are using it now too
View attachment 71865
Yeah, I like the gray background a lot

I feel kinda blue today but whatever, what I missed? :p
Red Hunter shared a dialogue which you should really read!

Also i have been using the app too... This is what i created. :)

dfgdfgd.PNG

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Hi everyone, what's up?
I've been reading a lot about Infinity Energy in Pokemon today. It's so...dark.

I also made this in Warchamp's app:

The main (<3) is in green, the primary secondaries are in teal, and the other secondaries are in blue.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So, me and the family have been going through a lot of old junk and some holiday decorations (mainly Christmas and Halloween ones) that we don't want/need anymore, and intend on selling said stuff through a yard sale later on.

As a result, the rest of the family didn't feel like putting back all the Halloween stuff we did decide to keep after taking all of it out of storage, so we decided to just put it all up early instead. We're going to have two full months of Halloween decorations. :skull:

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I guessing this is Melee or Brawl...

I am sorry to hear about this... What was the score?
Melee. Eh, it is alright. He has been around long enough to be able to take a loss graciously. 1-3 was the score.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
So, me and the family have been going through a lot of old junk and some holiday decorations (mainly Christmas and Halloween ones) that we don't want/need anymore.

As a result, the rest of the family didn't feel like putting back all the Halloween stuff we did decid to keep after taking all of it out of storage, so we decided to just put it all up early instead. We're going to have two full months of Halloween decorations. :skull:
You should play the "Spooky Spooky Skeletons" song for 2 months. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom