• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
That's not true. You can now make roster thingies because of Warchamp. :p
I only used once which i might make it as my signature...

These are the characters i play the most...
dfgdfgd.PNG

I am not sure what to do right now. :p

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I am thinking about this but.....

I could just move my windows to my SSD, like I have 80gb free on it now and I can easilly move data to my other drives as I use these data less often.

Like I could just allocate minimal stuff for minimal data to my vm and run it on the actuall ssd. this would be like booting windows as just starting a program as it would be so fast.

And I could just move the partition and change the vmdk for it to work,. but I am thinking about this......it coudl be sick, but I do loose space for my ssd.....but again, I wouldn;t use my ssd to store big stuff.......

decision decision......

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Could someone tell me how to get the pic of your roster? I have it made but I can't figure it out.....
Use the snipping tool.

Go to Start - All programs - Accessories and then Snipping Tool should be on the list... :)

For Windows 8

Got to start and then click show all apps... Look for Snipping Tool

For Windows 10...

Search Snipping tool...

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That's not true. You can now make roster thingies because of Warchamp. :p
Im really digging that app, I don't know if I should have colorful mains in a rainbow pattern or stick with one color for all characters.

I may retire my Steelix signature to put my mains

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I am not sure why i should keep using it...

I guess i will make some rosters just for fun... :p
I'll make some rosters FOR GLORY instead :4ryu:

Actually I even want to change my mains, or just move some to secondaries... start playing with new ones, etc.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Or use windows 7.
Get on my level
:troll:
Also, here's my roster.
Mains big, secondaries small :)
LOL. Windows 7 is OLD! Get WINDOWS 10!

*bsod*
oh...

Only scrubs say they aren't scrubs. Jk.

I would make a roster sig, except mine would consist of nothing but Sheiks. I don't use anyone else.
Speaking of Sheik...

What makes you play Sheik on all games? I have been playing Smash 4 and PM Sheik recently.

I am horrible with Smash 4 Sheik but i am OK with Melee and PM Sheik.

I'll make some rosters FOR GLORY instead :4ryu:

Actually I even want to change my mains, or just move some to secondaries... start playing with new ones, etc.
Play Meta Knight and Roy.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Speaking of Sheik...

What makes you play Sheik on all games? I have been playing Smash 4 and PM Sheik recently.

I am horrible with Smash 4 Sheik but i am OK with Melee and PM Sheik.
On SSB64 I Played Pika. In Melee, they completely toned down Pika's power, so I tried everyone available and I ended up settling on Sheik. The reason why I settled on her is actually pretty simple. When my brother was alive, he was a Fox main. Ever since 64. Sheik was the best counter for me as far as raw speed goes to compete with him. I've always preferred quick and lithe characters in games so Sheik was just a natural fit for me. I spent a lot of time on Melee when I was younger playing only as Sheik, so at this point, no one feels natural like she does. More importantly, to me, she is the most fun to play with. Even if my wildest DLC dreams came to fruition, I'd likely still only play as her.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
ok here;s the good news, I got it running off the faster drive with a CLEAN install and it indeed activated (I even forced the check, it does activate).

But I will move it to my ssd, it still takes around 1-2 minutes to boot it and I really don;t like it.

so, In will move my stuff to my other drives, repartition like crazy and I even wioll have to boot gparted from a cd to repartition my boot drive because I boot on the SSD.

Like, the worst that coudl even happen is I ran out of space on my SSD......but I have like 890GB of storage on my other drives......so who cares?

this involves a lot of maintenance, but it would make my life so much easier......

Btw, I will give to windows 10 this: convenient and easy reset option, it;s very long, but it's like a reinstall.

What I won;t give windows 10 is that tyou do have to do this after a while with how cogged it can get, the filesystem is jsut not helping. Then again.....it might jsut not matter on an ssd......

S

Silver_1357

On SSB64 I Played Pika. In Melee, they completely toned down Pika's power, so I tried everyone available and I ended up settling on Sheik. The reason why I settled on her is actually pretty simple. When my brother was alive, he was a Fox main. Ever since 64. Sheik was the best counter for me as far as raw speed goes to compete with him. I've always preferred quick and lithe characters in games so Sheik was just a natural fit for me. I spent a lot of time on Melee when I was younger playing only as Sheik, so at this point, no one feels natural like she does. More importantly, to me, she is the most fun to play with. Even if my wildest DLC dreams came to fruition, I'd likely still only play as her.
Sheik is a pretty good character.

She sucked in Brawl though.

S

Silver_1357

A lot of characters sucked in Brawl. I still enjoyed playing with SlowSheik.
Except the Ice Climbers, Falco, Pikachu(obviously), Marth, and Game and Watch.

Everyone else though. Poor Captain Falcon.

Did I ever tell you that I used to main Mario in all the Smash games

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Except the Ice Climbers, Falco, Pikachu(obviously), Marth, and Game and Watch.

Everyone else though. Poor Captain Falcon.

Did I ever tell you that I used to main Mario in all the Smash games
Wow. Apparently, according to your mains icons, that is no longer the case at all.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Play Meta Knight and Roy.
I play Roy sometimes (he's a secondary for me) and it is really fun, specially because it makes Marth look like garbage
I never liked MK on Brawl and ironically I dislike him more on Sm4sh because it just feels awkward for me, specially because dat neutral B :p

I made some main portraits using color variations
Which one of them looks better?

Mains2.PNG

Mains3.PNG

No.
Never stop playing Lucina.
Please...
Lucy is my principal main... or "main main", so I'll never drop her

Last edited:
S

Silver_1357

Wow. Apparently, according to your mains icons, that is no longer the case at all.
I don't really use Mario in the Smash games anymore like I said, but I just put him in my mains list just so I could remember all the good times I had playing him.

I still use him in Project M however.

And Doctor Mario, well...he was awesome.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Very interesting story! :)

I guess i will share mine... Why i play Marth...

When i first started Melee in March of this year, I originally played Fox mostly because of the fact knew he was the best before i even played but i also knew about M2K's Marth and how he destroyed every back in 2008/09 because of the documentary... Eventually i unlocked Marth and i started playing him... There was something about Marth i could not rely on... It felt so good playing him... The sound effect when he hit something felt so satisfying and the combos were great! (even though i could not combo probably at that time)... Eventually i mained him and started to use him more. Now i am much better with him... His grab is disgusting and even shows proof that he has the force (obviously!) when you use perfect pivot with him... His movement and his combos are the best thing about him and i have been watching PPMD matches (mostly from Apex 2015) to study his Marth and try out things. He is still even great in Brawl! I think the floatiness actually fits him very well...

I play Roy sometimes (he's a secondary for me) and it is really fun, specially because it makes Marth look like garbage
I never liked MK on Brawl and ironically I dislike him more on Sm4sh because it just feels awkward for me, specially because dat neutral B :p

I made some main portraits using color variations
Which one of them looks better?

Lucy is my principal main... or "main main", so I'll never drop her
Option 2 is better IMO.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm a stubborn curmudgeon who will pick one character and only use that character no matter how much I try to multitask and play two or more. With Brawl, that character was Wario, in Project M, it was Roy (it was Ivysaur before Roy was added) and in Smash 4, it will always be Shulk even though he's bad. I don't really enjoy any character in Melee, and I haven't played Smash 64 enough to say I have a "main."

I did enjoy Fox last time I played though, which is hugely out of character for me; I normally hate Fox.

D

Deleted member

Use the snipping tool.

Go to Start - All programs - Accessories and then Snipping Tool should be on the list... :)

For Windows 8

Got to start and then click show all apps... Look for Snipping Tool

For Windows 10...

Search Snipping tool...
Lightshot is better though. :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Many characters sucked in Brawl indeed, that's why I picked Zelda, winning and causing upsets with her was awesome :zelda:
I almost beat a player that was on the finals of a small local tournament with her in an intense 7 minute match.

D

Deleted member

Many characters sucked in Brawl indeed, that's why I picked Zelda, winning and causing upsets with her was awesome :zelda:
I almost beat a player that was on the finals of a small local tournament with her in an intense 7 minute match.
If I wanted to humiliate people in Brawl, I'd pick Pokemon Trainer.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Captain Falcon was horrible in Brawl! He is so low on the tier list... :(

T

Trick or Treat

Would anyone like to play in about 10 minutes?

Or should I just go watch anime?

S

Silver_1357

If I wanted to humiliate people in Brawl, I'd pick Pokemon Trainer.
Tsk Tsk, Blue.

Tier lists don't even matter. To me anyways. It's about the characters and their matchups, but you know that there are some prodigies out there that kicked butt with low tiers.

aMSa, Dk will, Triple R, anybody else who mained low-tiers I'm looking at you.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

All Smash games are good.

Brawl is really fun despite the fact it is slow... I had the most fun with local multiplayer out if it.
I think Brawl might have my favorite roster in the series. It may not have Roy, Shulk, Duck Hunt, or Pac-man, but it did have Pokemon Trainer.

To bad it has the worst gameplay of the Smash series, because everything else is really fun and enjoyable.
I prefer Brawl's gameplay to Melee's. I just find that whenever I play Melee, I criticize myself for playing it "wrong" and I don't find any enjoyment in fighting CPUs because they're terrible. Just a personal thing though. I know I'd probably get strangled with a Gamecube Controller for saying that in public.

Tsk Tsk, Blue.
...do I know you?

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Tsk Tsk, Blue.

Tier lists don't even matter. To me anyways. It's about the characters and their matchups, but you know that there are some prodigies out there that kicked but with low tiers.

aMSa, Dk will, Triple R, anybody else who mained low-tiers I'm looking at you.
aMSa definitely. He show that Yoshi does have a lot of potential and made he him higher on the Tier list...

I just wonder if we could do the same with Kirby. :troll:

D

Deleted member

I just downloaded that because of SmashRiver64... Now i am longer a scrub and going to git gud. :denzel:
I've had it since 2011. It's very useful, actually. No longer do I need to waste my time saving my images AND uploading them.. now I can just upload them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom