• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I just downloaded that because of SmashRiver64... Now i am longer a scrub and going to git gud. :denzel:
Have fun being able to screencap stuff
Here's a little tip; I recommend setting the Lightshot function to Shift + Printscreen instead of just Printscreen
Y' never know when you'll need the default Printscreen for stuff. :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

Have fun being able to screencap stuff
Here's a little tip; I recommend setting the Lightshot function to Shift + Printscreen instead of just Printscreen
Y' never know when you'll need the default Printscreen for stuff. :4pacman:
I for one use the Print Screen button for Lightshot. Barely need the default anyway. What am I going to do with it?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

On the grounds that if Sheik had been in 64, I would have chosen her. The defense rests.
EVEN SO, WHY WOULD YOU STATE THAT YOU PLAYED ONLY SHEIK, BUT YOU HAVE PIKACHU AS A MAIN?
I win.
upload_2015-9-5_23-23-42.png

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What's this? Ow the Edge: The Movie? If so, count me in.
Not really, it's a T-shirt design from Red Bubble. Like The Yetee, it's an online store that is full of custom video game products like shirts and phone cases.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Last edited:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
I did the roster thing. This is literally it.

Alright maybe one more.

Although I just kinda started using MK so idk about that. Tbh I don't even know who to secondary/pocket in case I get bored with Sheik or something.

D

Deleted member

THIS...IS STEP ONE!!

There are still a lot of things that can (and will) be improved, but I'll give myself credit right now. And maybe go to bed too.

I finally have a draft of a single animation holy crap.

D

Deleted member

THIS...IS STEP ONE!!

There are still a lot of things that can (and will) be improved, but I'll give myself credit right now. And maybe go to bed too.

I finally have a draft of a single animation holy crap.
That's better than what I can do as of right now.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I did the roster thing. This is literally it.

Alright maybe one more.

Although I just kinda started using MK so idk about that. Tbh I don't even know who to secondary/pocket in case I get bored with Sheik or something.
Kinda late response, but I love metaknight so that means I love you toooooo~! :happysheep:

D

Deleted member

holy crap.
you are my role model good sir.
I appreciate the compliment, but I'm the last person you should want as a role model.

I'm so glad I found the thread with these things <3

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Because playing Pikachu is inevitable no matter what game you play. And the cute factor applies to this.
Well what if Pikachu isn't in the game you're playing?
Can you play Pikachu in Mortal Kombat X?
No.
I doubt you would want to anyway, who would want to see Pikachu get chopped in half by Jason Voorhees?
A lot of people probably but that's beside the point

Soul.

Well what if Pikachu isn't in the game you're playing?
Can you play Pikachu in Mortal Kombat X?
No.
I doubt you would want to anyway, who would want to see Pikachu get chopped in half by Jason Voorhees?
A lot of people probably but that's beside the point
That's cool but I should've worded that better; I meant to say Smash games.
im sorry i don't play mortal kombat

カワシさん

Uh, Miracle? Are you okay?

Edit: Meant to add, sorry for accidental teabag at end. I was fast-falling and I didn't adjust so I crouched when thought I was fast-falling.

T

Trick or Treat

Uh, Miracle? Are you okay?

Edit: Meant to add, sorry for accidental teabag at end. I was fast-falling and I didn't adjust so I crouched when thought I was fast-falling.
Yeah, sorry, I had to go!

Good games, though. I mean this in the best possible way, but your Pikachu and Robin are super frustrating to play against.

Anyway, just about all of the matches were pretty close and intense, you are really good!

カワシさん

Yeah, sorry, I had to go!

Good games, though. I mean this in the best possible way, but your Pikachu and Robin are super frustrating to play against.

Anyway, just about all of the matches were pretty close and intense, you are really good!
It's fine! It's just that you quit so suddenly XD

Good games! As for Pikachu and Robin, it became a bit difficult to pull off my combos with them due to Jigglypuff's weight and my misreads. Thank you, and I hope they weren't too fustrating!

Thank you! There were too many matches with upsets and comebacks (I sound like a tournament announcer now). I must say the same about you! I have seen very few Jigglypuff players, and you are one of the best Jigglypuffs I've seen! It became very confusing due to your style of play, and it threw me off a bit. Especially with Pit. I hope to fight you again sometime in the future!

T

Trick or Treat

It's fine! It's just that you quit so suddenly XD

Good games! As for Pikachu and Robin, it became a bit difficult to pull off my combos with them due to Jigglypuff's weight and my misreads. Thank you, and I hope they weren't too fustrating!

Thank you! There were too many matches with upsets and comebacks (I sound like a tournament announcer now). I must say the same about you! I have seen very few Jigglypuff players, and you are one of the best Jigglypuffs I've seen! It became very confusing due to your style of play, and it threw me off a bit. Especially with Pit. I hope to fight you again sometime in the future!
Pikachu mostly. I have trouble fighting Pikachu and you took that to a whole new level haha. I could hardly evej get away from your combos and juggling!

Wellll, some of the matches wouldn't have been as close if you killed me when I missed Rest. I would have been okay with it by the way, it is my fault for missing it and you can take advantage of that! But thank you so much!

We definitely need to fight again!

カワシさん

Pikachu mostly. I have trouble fighting Pikachu and you took that to a whole new level haha. I could hardly evej get away from your combos and juggling!

Wellll, some of the matches wouldn't have been as close if you killed me when I missed Rest. I would have been okay with it by the way, it is my fault for missing it and you can take advantage of that! But thank you so much!

We definitely need to fight again!
Definitely!

I learned my skills with Pikachu from another player I encountered in an online tournament for the 3DS. He did the same thing, and more, and I could barely keep up. I was pretty much destroyed. So yeah, I understand where you're coming from. I'm working on coming up with more variations, so I'll see where that goes.

As for not punishing your Rests, I felt that it would make the matches unfair if I punished them. Not really because of that itself, but because you missed quite a few times. If you want a tip, focus on landing Rests and not overusing them, but don't underuse it either. As for me, I need to work on landing Nosferatu with Robin (which is harder than it looks). Next time I (might) not hold back on your Rests!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Hey guys.

First I'm happy that my university's football team won their first game of the season, then I'm sad becau____ I j____ _____ ____ ..........

ERROR: Equestrian Flyer's comm link has gone offline.

カワシさん

Me neith-- *notices Mortal Kombat X was on EVO 2015*

Never mind.
Wait.. What?

No... No.. NO NO NO NO NO! How? How!?!

Back on topic, as for competitive communities, I was surprised to find that ere was competitive Mario Kart. :p I also think there's a Street Fighter scene as well.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys.

First I'm happy that my university's football team won their first game of the season, then I'm sad becau____ I j____ _____ ____ ..........

ERROR: Equestrian Flyer's comm link has gone offline.
Are you some kind of command prompt? Lol.

D

Deleted member

Wait.. What?

No... No.. NO NO NO NO NO! How? How!?!

Back on topic, as for competitive communities, I was surprised to find that ere was competitive Mario Kart. :p I also think there's a Street Fighter scene as well.
Street Fighter's always been on the competitive side of things since the beginning of Earth, yeah. As for Mario Kart, it's kind of weird, really.. definitely not a game (series) you would want to play that way.

カワシさん

Yeah, Mario Kart is better off as a "Play with your family" game. Still, it is a bit understandable. After all, it is racing.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Another update because bad stuff happened.

So, my repartioning worked, I just copied the partitiion when 10 was and shrink it to 60gb (I won;t use this OS much) and apparently, it broke it including the activation......

What in the world is??????????????

So, guess what, I have to redo the entire process of doing clean 7, activate, update, upgrade and reset (so it doesn;t have the crap of 7) to finally have an activated 10.......

Why does copiying the partition and shrinking it makes it impossible to use it?

it's like, I didn;t changed my motherboard, I just chaged the location size and drive.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom