• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm playing Solid Snake right now because my car buddies kept yelling at me for using my tech when I get carsick so easy.

For the sake of entertaining myself, how do you guys think Mega Man and Shulk would act around each other?

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
In that logic, i should be a mod because of my username.
And by that logic I should have a pink username
Yeah...I guess I can see the problem with that now that you mention it.
I have to disagree. Sure, people had that goal of beating Time Trials, but real competitive Mario Kart was having clan wars, which peaked back in Mario Kart Wii

Despite the drama and such that was pretty common in the clan scene, they were really fun to be apart of and I met so many great people. I'm a bit disappointed Smash doesn't have clans.
Clan...wars? In Mario Kart? I'm not sure I understand how that goes...MKWii didn't really have a suitable system by which to substitute clans into, but I digress, I'm actually not that knowledgeable on competitive MK so I'll just take your word for it.

T

Trick or Treat

And by that logic I should have a pink username
Yeah...I guess I can see the problem with that now that you mention it.

Clan...wars? In Mario Kart? I'm not sure I understand how that goes...MKWii didn't really have a suitable system by which to substitute clans into, but I digress, I'm actually not that knowledgeable on competitive MK so I'll just take your word for it.
The clan scene was huge in Mario Kart Wii. Hundreds of active clans and subclans.

It was pretty straightforward actually.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
You're all scrubs, and this is drifting into spam territory. Enough one-liner/+1 posts.
OK i will stop now... Sorry!
Believe me I am normally better with the Rests, but I got too aggressive against you. I started to get better with them in the later matches, at least.

Don't hold back next time! I will definitely Rest any missed Nosferatus!

I have to disagree. Sure, people had that goal of beating Time Trials, but real competitive Mario Kart was having clan wars, which peaked back in Mario Kart Wii

Despite the drama and such that was pretty common in the clan scene, they were really fun to be apart of and I met so many great people. I'm a bit disappointed Smash doesn't have clans.
I remember i wanted to start a Smash group with my friends but they were not interested... I think i should start one.. would you be interested if i did?

If everyone else is then i guess i will make one...

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Anyway, i am finally at home. Anyone here can do some Smash? Also like i said, i have finish Mega Man 2 on my 3DS.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Anyway, i am finally at home. Anyone here can do some Smash? Also like i said, i have finish Mega Man 2 on my 3DS.
OK. I will play... You will host?

What should i do this time when i am playing? I am still trying to improve so maybe this is good to try new things...

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Hey guys what's happenin'?

I'm back from recording. And I'm really tired.

Staying up until past 4 and having to get up at 8 will do that to you.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

I am about to play Smash 4...

Also are you going to post those Mario Kart 8 videos that you talked about? :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK. I will play... You will host?

What should i do this time when i am playing? I am still trying to improve so maybe this is good to try new things...
Yeah i will host. Also, just try to be relax and do what you can in the situation. Think twice before to do something like :

1: Do i do grab him as a punish option?
2: Or do i punish him with a Smash?

Try to pose those question when playing.

I am going to play some SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH with BlueX. And i have finished Mega Man 2.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Quick update on the whole Family Reunion thing
Mom is still not home.
:drwtf:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I am about to play Smash 4...

Also are you going to post those Mario Kart 8 videos that you talked about? :)
My house doesn't have wifi internet that can do that so those will have to wait until next weekend.

For your daily dose of ear killing comedy, we did remember to put up the "LOUD CROWD!!- Smash Bros. for Wii U" video. May include rip headphone users and a suicide joke.

I promise that the MK8 and InJustice vids will be put up whenever possible.

Yeah i will host. Also, just try to be relax and do what you can in the situation. Think twice before to do something like :

1: Do i do grab him as a punish option?
2: Or do i punish him with a Smash?

Try to pose those question when playing.

I am going to play some SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH with BlueX. And i have finished Mega Man 2.
Nice. You definitely beat my skill level at MM games. :p

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Wait.. What?

No... No.. NO NO NO NO NO! How? How!?!

Back on topic, as for competitive communities, I was surprised to find that ere was competitive Mario Kart. :p I also think there's a Street Fighter scene as well.
Street Fighter is really fast. I would have to compare it to Smash 64. The most fast new-ish games I have seen are
1: Smash 4
2: Street Fighter 4
3: Killer instinct (2013)

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Street Fighter is really fast. I would have to compare it to Smash 64. The most fast new-ish games I have seen are
1: Smash 4
2: Street Fighter 4
3: Killer instinct (2013)
To be fair... We still dont know all about the game. Im not sure if SF lets you check hitboxes like KI does. But that would help. But otherwise your right. I have watched those game test streams and it seems slow. Slower than SF 4

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
@ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

GG.

Do you have any more advice? What did you think of the matches?
GG to you too.
For the advice, nope i dont have one. For the match, my Ryu is not the best. My Palutena was good. (However that Teleport suicidal was not normal.:glare:) And my Doc Louis Mii was also OK. (The end of the match tough.:cyclops:) For you, you getting better little by little. Continue like this!:)

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
This is aggravating... Microsoft's Xbox One backround is full of unnessicary tiles so I can not make a good wallpaper for my Xbone. I have tried online for help but I guess you can not get rid of them. I just want a Conker wallpaper... Is that too much to ask Microsoft? No game to no Wallpaper. :(

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
GG to you too.
For the advice, nope i dont have one. For the match, my Ryu is not the best. My Palutena was good. (However that Teleport suicidal was not normal.:glare:) And my Doc Louis Mii was also OK. (The end of the match tough.:cyclops:) For you, you getting better little by little. Continue like this!:)
I should study these matches... I need to save replays the next time we play together....

I am going to practice... Do you have any practice routines?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I should study these matches... I need to save replays the next time we play together....

I am going to practice... Do you have any practice routines?
I always take the replay of the match when i was at my best or when its really funny. But for you it would a good idea to take some replay. (I can send you some if you want.)
Also i have no practice routines, i always fight my opponent whatever if it's been long i played to Smash. So yeah, i can't help you on that.:4olimar:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I can say that there are indeed clan start ups for Smash 4.

I moderate the Social Groups here as well, and one of the largest groups is actually a giant Smash 4 clan that migrated from Miiverse.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I always take the replay of the match when i was at my best or when its really funny. But for you it would a good idea to take some replay. (I can send you some if you want.)
Also i have no practice routines, i always fight my opponent whatever if it's been long i played to Smash. So yeah, i can't help you on that.:4olimar:
Me toooo! I dont practice much, I just play smash, and I gradually get better I guess. :4metaknight:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Can you send some? That would be good! Thank you!

I still need to learn Sheik and her tech... i have found a good video to watch.
I can say that there are indeed clan start ups for Smash 4.

I moderate the Social Groups here as well, and one of the largest groups is actually a giant Smash 4 clan that migrated from Miiverse.
Who are they? I always wanted to start my own clan... Can i have the :4link: to the Social groups??

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Me toooo! I dont practice much, I just play smash, and I gradually get better I guess. :4metaknight:
Actually, every time i beat someone. I am kinda like Zero in the sense that i learn a technique when i defeat a opponent. Like this techique that i call :

TheGunnerReijukinTrollFeisaku.

I swear that i don't lie at all.
megaman_x4__zero_sprite_animation_by_darkelfaqua-d4rorvk.gif

Who are they? I always wanted to start my own clan... Can i have the :4link: to the Social groups??
Well i send you to my Wii U some match we have do, just give me some minutes.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I send five replay of match that we have do @ BlueX BlueX . Go to Smash then go to online and you will see a message saying that you got like 5 replays. Then go back offline and go see the menu replay. You will see all here.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

It's under the Smash Wii U Groups, called "Zero to Glory" and previously known as Wings of Glory.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
It's under the Smash Wii U Groups, called "Zero to Glory" and previously known as Wings of Glory.
Thank you! Now i can finally git gud at Smash 4... I could play lots of matches with this group...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well since i dont known what to say right now. I am gonig to research some good gender bender. Later guys.:4iggy:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I was at a Fazoli's for the first time in forever and as I walked into the bathroom I had an Imagine Spot about Glass Joe bragging to the ladies in his wine tasting group that he used to be a professional boxer.

LOL. :4megaman:

Feel free to tell me any Smash Bros fanon you have. I would like to hear them.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's so hard to find good gender bender that you dont already known. That and there is no more good gender bender anime that i don't known or movie make the all so hard for me.:crying: Why there isnt more gender bender as before? ;_;

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Me and my friend decided to think of all the anime we could list off the top of our head. I beat him by 16. A major factor was Studio Gainax.

G A I N A X B O Y S

:4Kamina:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Alright, enough is enough. I've been asking this on MULTIPLE SITES for MONTHS ON END, and EVERY TIME I get either completely ignored or snarked off. I'm sick of it.

Seriously, does anyone know how I can get more slots in the stage builder?

Before, I was able to make 94. Now, I'm stuck at 86. I have zero replays. Even deleting more than a few Mii Fighters didn't help.

And yet I hear some people can squeeze in more than 110. What's the big deal?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom