• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
OH. I dont ever remember seeing that in Neopets before
It's one of the many, many petpet species, but one of the more known ones honestly. Though at the same time it was used just rarely enough that I can't fault you either. :p

Balance!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Last edited:

TylerBlackRunIt

I'm from YouTube
3DS FC
2509-3601-8302

My Fab Five Mains...
1. Rosalina & Luma
2. Sheik
3. Robin
4. Pac-Man
5. Duck Hunt

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Ghost Squad!!! :093:

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I feel sick for some reason... How is everyone? I am going to play Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War soon...

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Oh, okay.

I have no idea what Neopets is, but I assumed it was Disney because Opossum liked it so much.
If I remember correctly, it was a toy brand for awhile, and as far as I know, they were not Disney related.
I actually liked them a lot as well, collecting several variants and such. They were pretty nice. I think maybe they made a show out of it or something once? Not sure, vague memory of that.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The more i see video of person talking about MMX4. The more i want to play it. I NEED IT!!!!!!:4charizard::4charizard::4charizard:

D

Deleted member

Of course, it could be worse.
With Motorcycle the Ninja Psychic, it could always be worse.

If I remember correctly, it was a toy brand for awhile, and as far as I know, they were not Disney related.
I actually liked them a lot as well, collecting several variants and such. They were pretty nice. I think maybe they made a show out of it or something once? Not sure, vague memory of that.
Neopets was (and still is) an online game. It's not related to Disney. Yet.

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
Hmm... Ok what happens when you try to play?
The laptop will get a little hot and then it will turn off some minutes after. other times it just turns itself off. what bothers me is that this only happens when I play the game.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
With Motorcycle the Ninja Psychic, it could always be worse.

Neopets was (and still is) an online game. It's not related to Disney. Yet.
ah, thanks for the correction.
i actually didn't know it was an online game, so thats cool. i did always enjoy the simple designs though.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Virtual Pet Website since late 1999, peaked in popularity during the early to mid 2000s. It's still alive today, too. It's just much more low-key now.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Virtual Pet Website since late 1999, peaked in popularity during the early to mid 2000s. It's still alive today, too. It's just much more low-key now.
quite so. it must have been active for awhileee because i tried entering still_wolf...
and it was taken. which almost never happens with this name.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
The laptop will get a little hot and then it will turn off some minutes after. other times it just turns itself off. what bothers me is that this only happens when I play the game.
This would happen alot to me on my old laptop... What make is your laptop?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I tried going back to it a while ago, but it has not aged well at all.
If it was recently, it may have been due to the change over to the new parent company. There were some glitches for a while, but they're getting fixed.

I'm actually still fairly active on the site, haha. :p

D

Deleted member

If it was recently, it may have been due to the change over to the new parent company. There were some glitches for a while, but they're getting fixed.

I'm actually still fairly active on the site, haha. :p
I just hate how the games that give you the most money are the sponsor games. Want to make money from playing something fun or challenging? Too bad. Play the Kraft Macaroni game* if you want money.

*May not have been a real game, though I do remember some Kraft thing at one point.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I just hate how the games that give you the most money are the sponsor games. Want to make money from playing something fun or challenging? Too bad. Play the Kraft Macaroni game* if you want money.

*May not have been a real game, though I do remember some Kraft thing at one point.
I think at one point they did have Kraft sponsor a game. :laugh:

They barely have sponsor games anymore though, so that's kinda sad. Never thought I'd MISS them. :p Though it's also a lot easier to make money on there in general now.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Im not sure about the specifics of how it works, but I would assume it might be tied to how much free space you have on your WiiU hard drive. Sorry I cant be more helpfull.
I have 24GB available on the console alone, not even counting the external drive I use. So space REALLY shouldn't be an issue, yet the game insists it is...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Good Evening, guys.

How is everyone? I'm down with fever and have been sleeping almost nonstop since last night. >_>

Thread seems normal. :p

D

Deleted member

Good Evening, guys.

How is everyone? I'm down with fever and have been sleeping almost nonstop since last night. >_>

Thread seems normal. :p
I'm doing fine. Not much I can say on my end (as usual), but I hope you get better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom