• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Hey I remember them. I helped them start up their group when they first migrated here.
I just asked for a invite for that group. I hope i get accepted. I am really excited!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's so hard to find good gender bender that you dont already known. That and there is no more good gender bender anime that i don't known or movie make the all so hard for me.:crying: Why there isnt more gender bender as before? ;_;
Because the last thing I need is more traps to be confused by.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Seriously, does anyone know how I can get more slots in the stage builder?

Before, I was able to make 94. Now, I'm stuck at 86. I have zero replays. Even deleting more than a few Mii Fighters didn't help.

And yet I hear some people can squeeze in more than 110. What's the big deal?!
Im not sure about the specifics of how it works, but I would assume it might be tied to how much free space you have on your WiiU hard drive. Sorry I cant be more helpfull.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
*hype intensifies*

I am so hyped right now! Congratulations! What are you going to do now?
Well now I have:

Goku, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Espio, Mighty, Gintoki, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Ryu (SFA), Link, Ganondorf, and I'm still trying to figure out how Yami Yugi works in the code.

From there I figure I'll just add what I feel like adding at the time. Right now I'm looking for Alucard from Hellsing and Simon and Alucard from Castlevania.

D

Deleted member

So who were the survivors at the end?
Pluckie the Torterra, Binary the Porygon2, and Slorg the Gastrodon. I forget where on the Elite Four Georgia the Staraptor died, and Waif the Gengar sacrificed herself to defeat Cynthia's overleveled Garchomp. The last slot in my team was a level 15 HM slave.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So apparently some pleb in the audience spilled out that I pulled a prank on Cammy by creating an article about him on the wiki. At least he didn't chew me out like I expected.

D

Deleted member

Everything that wasn't working was tied into a faulty download from my flash drive that created errors in the code.
Ah. I've messed with the blocking code, so my MUGEN is incompatible with all characters except NeB at the moment. I know how to fix it, (changing NeB's common file) but I'm not going to.

D

Deleted member

Any chance you're ready to release a download link?

For NeB I mean.
If you want him, I can quickly throw something together. I'd have to make a minor modification to his code to make him compatible with other builds first. He also might be a bit broken; I made him as a test character for my own project, and I have no idea how high his damage or health would be compared to other characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Another update because bad stuff happened.

So, my repartioning worked, I just copied the partitiion when 10 was and shrink it to 60gb (I won;t use this OS much) and apparently, it broke it including the activation......

What in the world is??????????????

So, guess what, I have to redo the entire process of doing clean 7, activate, update, upgrade and reset (so it doesn;t have the crap of 7) to finally have an activated 10.......

Why does copiying the partition and shrinking it makes it impossible to use it?

it's like, I didn;t changed my motherboard, I just chaged the location size and drive.....
Perhaps it would be better to become Amish.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
It's so hard to find good gender bender that you dont already known. That and there is no more good gender bender anime that i don't known or movie make the all so hard for me.:crying: Why there isnt more gender bender as before? ;_;
Well this is the best gender bender I've ever seen:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I just unlocked Young Link in Melee again and he's still my favorite character and now I'm sad.

I want him in Smash 4

And no, as much as I love Toon Link, he will never be the same

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well this is the best gender bender I've ever seen:
H1EY4.gif

I have already see it but......I think i am done for today. (Even tough i stop my research since some minutes.)

D

Deleted member

As funny as this is, since when is Poo a notable suggestion?

I'd think Porky, Jeff, or Claus would be the most common Mother requests.
They're more common now, but apparently Poo was like the Geno of the Melee days. As in a character that had no chance but had a fanbase because of his "potential" or whatever.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Pluckie the Torterra, Binary the Porygon2, and Slorg the Gastrodon. I forget where on the Elite Four Georgia the Staraptor died, and Waif the Gengar sacrificed herself to defeat Cynthia's overleveled Garchomp. The last slot in my team was a level 15 HM slave.
If this is a reference to what I think it's referencing, you just jumped up like, ten spots in my favorite posters list. :p

D

Deleted member

If this is a reference to what I think it's referencing, you just jumped up like, ten spots in my favorite posters list. :p
If you're referring to this:

Then yeah, that's exactly what I was referencing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom