• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

I'm set to play now if anyone wants to.

Otherwjse, Durarara and Charlotte time! And then starting UN-GO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
When you ignore certain gameplay mechanics and the balancing, Brawl is actually the best crafted Smash game so far. Sadly, most people only care about what functions best competitive wise, so Brawl tends to be ignored despite everything else it offers like its huge single and multiplayer content and enormous fanservice in the form of the most hype inducing newcomers so far in the series and its musical content like those great remixes.

Now, am I glad tripping and other Brawl mechanics have been removed? Of course, but I still praise Brawl for everything it offers to both veterans and newcomers to the series and feel it's sometimes belittled too much by the fans

D

Deleted member

Well...

This Elite Four run is going terribly...just before I made it to Lucian, my Gengar died. Lovely. Time to spam Signal Beam with Porygon2 I guess...

S

Silver_1357

When you ignore certain gameplay mechanics and the balancing, Brawl is actually the best crafted Smash game so far. Sadly, most people only care about what functions best competitive wise, so Brawl tends to be ignored despite everything else it offers like its huge single and multiplayer content and enormous fanservice in the form of the most hype inducing newcomers so far in the series and its musical content like those great remixes.

Now, am I glad tripping and other Brawl mechanics have been removed? Of course, but I still praise Brawl for everything it offers to both veterans and newcomers to the series and feel it's sometimes belittled too much by the fans
The only things I like about Brawl were the inclusion of Snake and Sonic, Subspace Emissary, Music expansion, and the mods.

Who could forget the mods?

T

Trick or Treat

GG.

Do you have any advice?

It feels impossible to get good at this game...
GG.

Yes. Stop using so many Smash attacks. They worked on me tonight because I was being way more aggressive and antsy than usual, but against other players that won't work and will only get you in trouble as using smash attacks so much leaves you wide open and is easy to read and punish.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I never played against @❀Miracle but Im sure she should wear a T-shirt saying

Arrive
Kick everybody's butt in Sm4sh
Leave

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
GG.

Yes. Stop using so many Smash attacks. They worked on me tonight because I was being way more aggressive and antsy than usual, but against other players that won't work and will only get you in trouble as using smash attacks so much leaves you wide open and is easy to read and punish.
Red Hunter X said the same... It is a habit i am trying to break... but thank you anyway. :)

S

Silver_1357

GG.

Whatever. I'll battle you. But I'll play like I'm tired.

T

Trick or Treat

I never played against @❀Miracle but Im sure she should wear a T-shirt saying

Arrive
Kick everybody's butt in Sm4sh
Leave

Not if I'm playing @ Mr Snakey Mr Snakey . He is too powerful.

Miracle, I guess if you're still at it... wanna Smash? :yeahboi:
I can Smash, sure!

Whatever. I'll battle you. But I'll play like I'm tired.
I'd rather play you when you are at 100% because I don't want you to blame being tired IF you lose.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Even with a three-day weekend, I still have things on my plate.
*sigh* School is such a pain sometimes..
So how is everyone today? :b:
Edit: Is the new thread title referencing a Shakira song? :awesome:

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Even with a three-day weekend, I still have things on my plate.
*sigh* School is such a pain sometimes..
So how is everyone today? :b:
Good! In fact i am going to bed now so...

Good night everyone!

How are you?

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
What's... what's even happening here?
Ah well, I managed to cut my hand with a big knife, and that for some reason reminded me to check out this thread. And I'm... not quite sure why.
carry on. then
The Smash 4 Social Thread: It's Still Better Than Cutting Yourself!™

Soul.

Getting hyped for newcomers is one thing. The other one is, well, what functions best competitively?
I mean like don't you just love playing with your (newcomer) character and doing the best you can with them, regardless of what limitations they may have?

The only stupid **** Brawl had were the Ice Climbers chain grabbing you to KO, MK being broken, and tripping. Other than that it was a good game regardless.

If Brawl had balance patches we'd be seeing a very different game, but it didn't, and most people seem to prefer Smash 4 now.

e: I should add, I have nothing against Brawl. It was a pretty good game but it is what it is.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Only scrubs say they aren't scrubs. Jk.

I would make a roster sig, except mine would consist of nothing but Sheiks. I don't use anyone else.

mine would consist of nothing but Sheiks. I don't use anyone else.
upload_2015-9-5_23-11-51.png

YER HONOR, THE TESTIMONY CONTRADICTS THE EVIDENCE
YOU SAY YOU USE NOTHING BUT SHEIK, BUT YOU INFACT DO PLAY AS PIKACHU
GOTCHA! :troll:
That objection image never gets old.

S

Silver_1357

My NNID is BornOfEnvy.

Yeah, I want to beat you when you are fully awake.
Why would you want to beat me THAT badly?

This is coming from me; a guy who mains a kid with a sword and a fast hedgehog. Not to mention a yellow rat, psychic kids, a puffball, a gorilla, a bird, and a plumber.

Okay I'm seriously gonna go to sleep after I'm done talking with my boyz that I know in a Smash 4 crew.

T

Trick or Treat

Why would you want to beat me THAT badly?

This is coming from me; a guy who mains a kid with a sword and a fast hedgehog. Not to mention a yellow rat, psychic kids, a puffball, a gorilla, a bird, and a plumber.

Okay I'm seriously gonna go to sleep after I'm done talking with my boyz that I know in a Smash 4 crew.
Cause if I beat you tonight we could just say it was due to you being tired. I like fair fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom