• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
Hey everyone. After playing some Melee with one of my friends, I've somehow managed to pick up Falco.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Hey everyone. After playing some Melee with one of my friends, I've somehow managed to pick up Falco.
Falco? What do you think of him??

Also welcome back!

apparently fuz

NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
Falco? What do you think of him??

Also welcome back!
I think Falco is pretty fun to use, just getting used to his movement. It would help if I invest in a Gamecube controller though, it may be easier to do some of his ATs better. SHFFLing burns out my fingers though. :(
I just picked up :4link: as a secondary after practicing with him a lot.
Link...I prefer him in Melee.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I think Falco is pretty fun to use, just getting used to his movement. It would help if I invest in a Gamecube controller though, it may be easier to do some of his ATs better. SHFFLing burns out my fingers though. :(
I main Falco as my secondary... His shine is very good for combos...

Do you think you will be active more?

apparently fuz

NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
I main Falco as my secondary... His shine is very good for combos...

Do you think you will be active more?
Eh, it's the school/work period, so expect me and others to not be as active as in the summer. I'll try to join in some discussions on the weekend however.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Eh, it's the school/work period, so expect me and others to not be as active as in the summer. I'll try to join in some discussions on the weekend however.
I don't go back until the 9th... I am lucky. :p

His Dair is a spike but it is also very good for combos too.

How are you?

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Me and my friends recorded three videos, and one could probably shatter records for the loudest Mario Kart 8 video ever.

Still gonna post it. :p

apparently fuz

NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
I don't go back until the 9th... I am lucky. :p

His Dair is a spike but it is also very good for combos too.

How are you?
I'm alright, albeit slightly tired. It's an early Sunday morning, so i'll be going to bed soon.

Falco's SHFFL d-air is good, I use it after SHFF lasers to approach. Next, I need to learn how to shine out of it.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Warning Received
Mod Edit: Content Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I'm alright, albeit slightly tired. It's an early Sunday morning, so i'll be going to bed soon.

Falco's SHFFL d-air is good, I use it after SHFF lasers to approach. Next, I need to learn how to shine out of it.
I hope you enjoy Falco!

IMO he is much easy to use than Fox and he has an interesting play style too...

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Ok so it successfully installed and activated on the new drive, but here';s why I got so much trouble:

http://www.maximumpc.com/microsoft-changes-rules-for-windows-10-activation-for-the-better/

They changed the way you activate windows to make it easier for clean install. They basically store your hardware info online so they can activate by going online.

The only time when you would have to reactivate is if you change your motherboard.

Now the reason i might have gotten the problem is because it coudl have carried over the activation LOCALLY, it might not have been verified by the server that my installation was genuine (which is is, it even tells me).

And the reason i am worried about it is after a year, you can;t upgrade windows again so this is why I shoudl make sure to not have that issue anymore.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
*Checks calendar, sighs* OK, it's been a struggle. I've been trying to be calm for almost a month, tried to not ****post, but it will all be alright.
  • Please do not respond to Mod PMs/screencap them in the thread. There's Forum Support for this. As well, do not discuss banned users.

The first spoiler is basically doing this.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Here's some quick things from me.
- - - - -
Today me and my Sister made people angry. Oops. :4ryu:
- - - - -
#MainbowRainbow.png

Kudos to @Warchamp7 for this nifty-difty Roster Maker HD. I conveniently mained characters in the exact costumes that they conveniently made a Mainbow Rainbow. Funny how the world works like that. :4pacman:
- - - - -
My Mom went to a Family Reunion without bringing us.
I heard it's at a Farm somewhere.
She left around 12PM (a bit less than 8 hours ago, 7:55 currently).
I'm slightly concerned for her safety.
- - - - -
So how are you all doing on this fine evening? :drshrug:

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Ok so it successfully installed and activated on the new drive, but here';s why I got so much trouble:

http://www.maximumpc.com/microsoft-changes-rules-for-windows-10-activation-for-the-better/

They changed the way you activate windows to make it easier for clean install. They basically store your hardware info online so they can activate by going online.

The only time when you would have to reactivate is if you change your motherboard.

Now the reason i might have gotten the problem is because it coudl have carried over the activation LOCALLY, it might not have been verified by the server that my installation was genuine (which is is, it even tells me).

And the reason i am worried about it is after a year, you can;t upgrade windows again so this is why I shoudl make sure to not have that issue anymore.
I am really happy that they have did this. Mostly you would have to worry if you product key would still work everytime you reinstalled Windows Vista/7/8.

Here's some quick things from me.
- - - - -
Today me and my Sister made people angry. Oops. :4ryu:
- - - - -
View attachment 71886
Kudos to @Warchamp7 for this nifty-difty Roster Maker HD. I conveniently mained characters in the exact costumes that they conveniently made a Mainbow Rainbow. Funny how the world works like that. :4pacman:
- - - - -
My Mom went to a Family Reunion without bringing us.
I heard it's at a Farm somewhere. She brought 2 boxes and a cooler full of beer with her.
She left around 12PM (a bit less than 8 hours ago, 7:55 currently).
I'm slightly concerned for her safety.
- - - - -
So how are you all doing on this fine evening? :drshrug:
I..I am playing the Cookie Clicker game...

HELP.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
What's... what's even happening here?
Ah well, I managed to cut my hand with a big knife, and that for some reason reminded me to check out this thread. And I'm... not quite sure why.
carry on. then

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

Define "HELP." in this scenario.
Do you need advice?
Help clicking the cookies?
Help getting away from it?
So many questions. :drshrug:
No...

I am not sure why i am playing this... It is so addicting! O_O

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
In a cool case of street justice, this happened in my neighborhood:

We have 2 dudes that have buses and they park them in the block, obviously those vehicles are BIG and take like 1 hour to startup properly; that means 1 full hour of noise and carbon monoxide invading the place, so I have to close my windows. Also their size makes parking a lot harder because they park in the middle of the block. But the neighbors finally decided to take action; two trucks were parked in the entrance of the block in a position that only allows smaller vehicles to enter, so the buses can't access the block at all and and they need to park outside.

D

Deleted member

What's... what's even happening here?
Ah well, I managed to cut my hand with a big knife, and that for some reason reminded me to check out this thread. And I'm... not quite sure why.

uh you should edit that to something else, to be safe.
Been busy doing some work for most of today. Innovative, right?

D

Deleted member

oh nah it was a silly thing. all i did was idiotically pull the cover in a stupid way and it just made an odd cut. i already disinfected it and stuff so eh :drshrug:

thats... thats so unflight. I'm impressed :4pacman:
Well, I actually do some work. I just don't comment about it here. lol

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So I was browsing DA and I found this on an Artist I like's profile
upload_2015-9-5_20-15-54.png

@Admiral Pit You're in the big leagues, mate! You're gettin' a gift!

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
No...

I am not sure why i am playing this... It is so addicting! O_O
Funny. I've actually been on a marathon of watching Penguins of Madagascar episodes on YouTube for the past few days.
Never was interested in the films, but I watched the show when it was on Nick back in my late high school days in 2009. Not sure why I started liking it, but I just did. Maybe it was of because the humor and the personalities of the penguins.
They look so much better in the show than they originally did in the film. They're more "individualized", if you could call it that.

----

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Guys, why the thread title has a Shakira song in it?

Funny. I've actually been on a marathon of watching Penguins of Madagascar episodes on YouTube for the past few days.
Never was interested in the films, but I watched the show when it was on Nick back in my late high school days in 2009. Not sure why I started liking it, but I just did. Maybe it was of because the humor and the personalities of the penguins.
They look so much better in the show than they originally did in the film. They're more "individualized", if you could call it that.

----
Penguins... is a really cool show, probably one of the few shows on Nick that are good right now, and the dub in Latin America improved a lot the fun factor, I really hope they come back with new episodes (considering that the production of the series is paused due the fact they made the movie)

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

----
same, the show was actually pretty good, which I was shocked by. pretty entertaining and funny as a whole, so I enjoyed it a pretty good bit.

D

Deleted member

Looks like nothing big is happening today.

No interesting news either.. hmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom