• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
For me that would be hard mostly because you would likely to dash or F-Smash...

I still can not break my habit to be predictable
Well Mii Gunner dash attack and F-Smash if blocked. Can be easiley punish, that's why i use those move when i feel like i will not be punish or hit you. (Like with my F-Smash.)
Also, don't do Up-Throw for trying to combo with somethine else with Marth. He just can't combo with his throw, so don't try to combo with it. And don't use too much the same throw too. (And don't worry to be predictable, your learning, it's normal.)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Well Mii Gunner dash attack and F-Smash if blocked. Can be easiley punish, that's why i use those move when i feel like i will not be punish or hit you. (Like with my F-Smash.)
Also, don't do Up-Throw for trying to combo with somethine else with Marth. He just can't combo with his throw, so don't try to combo with it. And don't use too much the same throw too. (And don't worry to be predictable, your learning, it's normal.)
I am mostly used to his Up-Throw because it is so good in Melee... Should i use Down-throw instead???

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I am mostly used to his Up-Throw because it is so good in Melee... Should i use Down-throw instead???
Well Marth Down-throw can combo at 0%. But at little higher percent it doesn't combo anymore. Really, Marth throw are more for get away your opponent or put them off-stage. Because sadly they're just not really good anymore.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Well Marth Down-throw can combo at 0%. But at little higher percent it doesn't combo anymore. Really, Marth throw are more for get away your opponent or put them off-stage. Because sadly they're just not really good anymore.
I mostly dropped Marth because he is really bad anyway... So i guess i should focus on Sheik instead...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I mostly dropped Marth because he is really bad anyway... So i guess i should focus on Sheik instead...
Marth can be good.....if you are really patient. But really, Marth in this game demand alot of time for using correctly. But some character can just do better than him sadly. So yeah,:ohwell: Sheik is probably a better option. (Or Roy too. Since he has more combo and power.)

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You should main Diddy instead. :4diddy:
But he as no more the HOO-HAA! ROB is better because he has the Beep Bop.:4rob: ( A down-throw and U-air combo basically.)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK!! I will host!

3 Stock no time.

Omega Stages

Fox Only
Don't forget BlueX. Join the Nintendo Club today! ( Do i have say that i like chocolat bar?)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Just curious, what do you mean by "TTGL solos all verses"? I'm assume it's music related.
This robot:

It's insanely OP (it's stepping over an entire galaxy btw), so there's many people think he can beat every fictional verse ever... it can't.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This robot:

It's insanely OP (it's stepping over an entire galaxy btw), so there's many people think he can beat every fictional verse ever... it can't.
I really need to finish Gurren Lagan i think. (Also spoiler for me but hey, i dont really care honestly.)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This robot:

VS Battles wiki in a nutshell. They always argue with who's the stronger character while giving certain characters durability and destructive capability feats based on calculations.

For example, they think Dedede has a Planet Level durability because he can take hits from Kirby and Sectonia. And let's not forget that the Sonic fans believe that he can run faster than light just because the Guinness Book of World Records said so. :laugh:

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Good day everyone. Hope everyone is well. *hugs*

Bought a new TV this morning. It is too big for me.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Good day to you! Even tough for me it's night! "hug"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My TV that quit on me was 48" and that was perfect for me. This new one is 60" and I am just not used to it's size yet.

Good night to you!!! Going to bed soon?
Yup. but i am demanding if i should show again the dialogue between two of my OC before to go to bed. Are you interested?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Speaking of smash 4, after playing him a lot recently, I picked up :4link: as a secondary.
He still has a viable kill throw...
R.I.P :4sonic:'s back throw
died in 1.0.6
I used to main Link in every (Almost) Smash game until i realized how bad he was...

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
At lest they buffed him in this game to be mid-high tier.
They also nerfed toon link.
Balancing.
I hate fighting Toon Link because of his play style... Projectiles are my biggest weakness...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I hate fighting Toon Link because of his play style... Projectiles are my biggest weakness...
That's good to known.:4wario: Next time i will play Duck Hunt.:troll:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yup. but i am demanding if i should show again the dialogue between two of my OC before to go to bed. Are you interested?
I think I saw the original post, but I was reading fast so I could catch up to the current page. If you post it I will read it.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Hi *hugs back* I didn't sleep at all last night, so I'm awake thanks to coffee :4dedede:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You want to know something funny I've found on the Vs. Battles Wiki? Ness has Universe level Destructive Capabilities because he was able to wound Giygas with the psychic powers of Earth itself and Universal Durability because he became one with the Universe.

Can't tell if huge stretch or miscalculated.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think I saw the original post, but I was reading fast so I could catch up to the current page. If you post it I will read it.
So here it is! Keep in mind that my English is not perfect. So if you see error of grammar here and there. Please understand that i do my best. Thank you for understanding. Anyway, here the dialogue!
Erzo:.....
Cobra: Erzo!
Erzo: ...You here? I repered the energy of a R-Man but i didn't known it was you.
Cobra:....
Erzo: I suppose that Zelox transfer you heart into a Robotic body. But i am not surprised, this man have no respect for life.
Cobra: It's not the subject, Erzo. Stop this insanity. You don't need to do that.
Erzo: Pffft! Don't make me laugh please! It's not a old man that is going to say what i have to do! Also, Sunrisa is almost complet. It's only a matter of time before it will lauch and make every techonologie in the world useless excepteted here!
Cobra: Erzo!! That's not why i remember of you!
Erzo: Remember of me? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You talk when i was a little boy that didn't known who it was? I killed alot of human before, even one when i was still a puppet!
Cobra: Are you talking about....
Erzo: Yes, Safire....I killed her on that day....But thanks to that, i remember who i was. And who was my true creator, so i guess i have to thanks fate for that.
Cobra: Erzo....You....
Erzo: What? Is the Legendary Soldier who killed various human in the world without any remord and even destroy a village and killed everyone in it is going to say that i all do wasn't terrible? Such hypocrite from a old man. Who supplied the devil of ice for surviving.
Cobra: ...What you say is true. I killed alot of person when i was a assasin. But i joined Zelox not only for be safe. But because i trusted is ideal. And i wanted to believe of a world without war.
Erzo: And now this same man remove your humanity! Now, your are just only you shadow. No, it's since along time you are just a shadow of yourself. A puppet like i was.
Cobra: It's not truth!
Erzo: Anyway, Zelax project is going to save the world from his corruption. And i would be with him until the end. So....What do you say to that? "Teacher"?
Cobra:....Well, if this is like that. I have to stop you by force.
Erzo: Yes! Finally this no sense""talk can end! Cobra! I am no more the weak R-Man you knowned. I, Erzo, the first R-Man ever created and your first and last student. Is going to send you in hell with the innocent you killed! My sword will do this duty. Come at me "teacher"! This battle will be your last! Prepare to meet your end!
Cobra: Erzo....When i teaching you how to fight. And when i hear that you wanted to protect the weak. I really wanted you never come like i was before....But it's seem that this day happen. And now, i have to stop you madness. On those last word, i am ready to defeat you Erzo! I won't hold back. I will stop you and this cannon to fire! No matter if i have to die!
Erzo: Great! Those last word will be in your grave! Now fight and die once and for all!
Cobra: Those word won't be my last! Prepare yourself!
*scream* NO! PLEASE NO DON'T!!! I HATE TOON LINK! NOT DUCK HUNT DUO!
Make that my victim will be prank. Or else i will play Duck Hunt next time.:evil:

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
So here it is! Keep in mind that my English is not perfect. So if you see error of grammar here and there. Please understand that i do my best. Thank you for understanding. Anyway, here the dialogue!
Erzo:.....
Cobra: Erzo!
Erzo: ...You here? I repered the energy of a R-Man but i didn't known it was you.
Cobra:....
Erzo: I suppose that Zelox transfer you heart into a Robotic body. But i am not surprised, this man have no respect for life.
Cobra: It's not the subject, Erzo. Stop this insanity. You don't need to do that.
Erzo: Pffft! Don't make me laugh please! It's not a old man that is going to say what i have to do! Also, Sunrisa is almost complet. It's only a matter of time before it will lauch and make every techonologie in the world useless excepteted here!
Cobra: Erzo!! That's not why i remember of you!
Erzo: Remember of me? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You talk when i was a little boy that didn't known who it was? I killed alot of human before, even one when i was still a puppet!
Cobra: Are you talking about....
Erzo: Yes, Safire....I killed here on that day....But thanks to that, i remember who i was. And who was my true creator, so i guess i have to thanks fate for that.
Cobra: Erzo....You....
Erzo: What? Is the Legendary Soldier who killed various human in the world without any remord and even destroy a village and killed everyone in it is going to say that i all do wasn't terrible? Such hypocrite from a old man. Who supplied the devil of ice for surviving.
Cobra: ...What you say is true. I killed alot of person when i was a assasin. But i joined Zelox not only for be safe. But because i trusted is ideal. And i wanted to believe of a world without war.
Erzo: And now this same man remove your humanity! Now, your are just only you shadow. No, it's since along time you are just a shadow of yourself. A puppet like i was.
Cobra: It's not truth!
Erzo: Anyway, Zelax project is going to save the world from his corruption. And i would be with him unti the end. So....What do you say to that? "Teacher"?
Cobra:....Well, if this is like that. I am to stop you by force.
Erzo: Yes! Finally this no sense""talk can end! Cobra! I am no more the weak R-Man you knowned. I, Erzo, the first R-Man ever created and your first and last student. Is going to send you in hell with the innocent you killed! My sword will do this duty. Come at me "teacher"! This battle will be your last! Prepare to meet your end!
Cobra: Erzo....When i teaching you how to fight. And when i hear that you wanted to protect the weak. I really wanted you never come like i was before....But it's seem that this day happen. And now, i have to stop you madness. On those last word, i am ready to defeat you Erzo! I won't hold back. I will stop you and this cannon to fire! No matter if i have to die!
Erzo: Great! Those last word will be in your grave! Now fight and die once and for all!
Cobra: Those word won't be my last! Prepare yourself!

Make that my victim will be prank. Or else i will play Duck Hunt next time.:evil:
I always will imagine that the dialogue is in an anime style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom