• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Ah, I was under the assumption you had no sense of humor at all. :smirk:
I tell that to my dad all the time.
I like to be at least decent at whatever I play. Being an expert saddles you with wanting to keep up that level. :p

Okay, I have a question. Which of these images is more freaky?

[collapse=Original]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Redrawn]
[/collapse]

:231:
I like the original one better

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Is anyone here can do some Smash? I am listening Mega Man Zero music and because of that. I want to play with my Mii Zero.

ATS Alex

The Laziest of Lazybutts
NNID
AlexTheShinigami
I like to be at least decent at whatever I play. Being an expert saddles you with wanting to keep up that level. :p

[collapse=Original]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Redrawn]
[/collapse]

Second one for me.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Is anyone here can do some Smash? I am listening Mega Man Zero music and because of that. I want to play with my Mii Zero.
I will play but i need to relax because i had pizzah...

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Me- "Original is too adorable"

Everybody else- "The Original is freaky as hell"

...Well that explains the emo ex girlfriend...
The Original is butt ugly. I looks like someone just put putty together and made a character

Its not freaky but I would chose the original

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So, the original one is overall seen as freakier. Good, then I'm in the majority. :laugh:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Should i contact a admin for my prank? It begin to be long.:4tlink:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
It isn't that I don't like discussions. And it isnt that they are hard things either.

That isn't the reason.

But that is all I'm going to say and it's for the best to keep it that way. I'm not going to try to change or stop you from doing anything.
You say you've got the stomach for it, I'll believe you.
But I can guess as to why you won't engage me if it's not for those reasons: I'm wrong, and you don't think I'd change no matter how much reason you throw at me, so it'd be futile to try.
Even if it's not that, I don't see any good reasons to derive your distaste from me.
This saddens me greatly. I didn't want you to go away from the thread because of me.
Many people prefer not to talk about this because it often leads to flame wars...
Thankfully, we've been civilized enough to not let that happen.
Every discussion I've had that I remember has been pleasant IMO.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

[collapse=Original]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Redrawn]
[/collapse]

Neither, but am I allowed to say that the original looks like an alien? :troll:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So I was bored and decided to make this thing:

Tom Anime Jokes.png

I already posted it on the PM though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
In which scale of bad are we talking about?
I don't known, i would say....
-The manga have alot of thing that are different from the game. Excepteted that none of them are good.
- Useless new character that replace important character like Ciel in the person of Lito.
- Character that are really cliched or badly writted. Or the both.
- The proportion on some draw are really bad sometime.
- Zero having a double personality who is a *****.
- Where is X?
- The plot is bad compared to the game because of the change they made.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
-The manga have alot of thing that are different from the game. Excepteted that none of them are good.
- Useless new character that replace important character like Ciel in the person of Lito.
- Where is X?
There is no X in the manga??? WAT.

I need to play MM Zero some day...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
What is the difference between Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night?

I never watched ether of them... :p
Fate/stay night is a visual novel with thee diferent routes, where though the events are different, they all serve to connect the complete storyline.

Fate/Zero is a light novel and a prequel to stay night, as such the story is more lineal and sets up some stuff seen in stay night.
- Where is X?
So in other words it's the child of the Tsukihime anime with the Elfen Lied one.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
There is no X in the manga??? WAT.
Yup, and Copy X is the fusion of the Four Guardian. Who come from nowhere at the end of the manga. With no explication at all. And you maybe ask.
"But then, who is governing Neo Arcadia?"

Well, none other than the original character they created called Cial. A evil twin sister of Ciel......A EVIL TWIN SISTER OF CIEL!!!!!!!

"Big facepalm"
:facepalm:
Fate/stay night is a visual novel with thee diferent routes, where though the events are different, they all serve to connect the complete storyline.

Fate/Zero is a light novel and a prequel to stay night, as such the story is more lineal and sets up some stuff seen in stay night.

So in other words it's the child of the Tsukihime anime with the Elfen Lied one.
Uh.....Yeah i suppose. :psycho: Anyway, this manga is really bad. Only watched if you want to see a bad adaption of game in Manga. Or just play the games, they are better in every way. And Zero is not a ***** here.:4mario:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Story Time. Someone on the comment section of the Kirby vs. Buu video wanted to know what was the music playing when Kirby fought with the Star Rod. I've told him it was Coo's Theme from Kirby Triple Deluxe and he thanked me. Then one guy called Super Sand Legend appeared the hell out of nowhere and call me a ******. And the biggest irony is that I've done literally nothing wrong and I am in a relationship unlike that hopeless troll. It's like the good, well manned DBZ fans are a dying breed since they are becoming more hostile towards Nintendo fans thanks to Screwattack's shenanigans. :rolleyes:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I need to play MM Zero some day...
You should play all the games. They are all good. Difficult but good. (But take it on the Wii U, because powersave will be your friend, i can assure you that.:4littlemac:)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So I was bored and decided to make this thing:

View attachment 71830

I already posted it on the PM though.
The first and second ones are easily the best. The Sakura fans are the same individuals who literally made a petition to ban all Naruto merchandise just because the ending did not fit their fangirl fantasies and needs.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Just curious, what do you mean by "TTGL solos all verses"? I'm assume it's music related.
Just imagine a giant robot that's big enough to fight on top of the universe and throw galaxies as shirukens. So they are saying that Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is a bigger threat than the Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, and Toriko universe combined.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The first and second ones are easily the best. The Sakura fans are the same individuals who literally made a petition to ban all Naruto merchandise just because the ending did not fit their fangirl fantasies and needs.
And that's part of why I do my best to not associate with certain anime fans.

Just imagine a giant robot that's big enough to fight on top of the universe and throw galaxies as shirukens. So they are saying that Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is a bigger threat than the Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, and Toriko universe combined.
TTGL is more awesome than awesomeness itself.

Only rivaled by Kill la Kill, which is by the same creators anyway.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
@ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

GG.

How do you deal with projectiles?

You used them A LOT when we were battling.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
@ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

GG.

How do you deal with projectiles?

You used them A LOT when we were battling.
GG to you too. (That footstool with the spike was beautiful i have to said:yeahboi:)

Well projectile serve to space you and you opponent. Some character are dependant and the Mii Gunner is really dependant of his projectiles. So of course i used alot. For deal with it, well you have to known in what situation your opponent is going to use it. And do what you can for dodge it or protecting from it. And try to fight the more close you can, a Mii Gunner main will always going to fight far form his opponent. Like i do.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
GG to you too. (That footstool with the spike was beautiful i have to said:yeahboi:)

Well projectile serve to space you and you opponent. Some character are dependant and the Mii Gunner is really dependant of his projectiles. So of course i used alot. For deal with it, well you have to known in what situation your opponent is going to use it. And do what you can for dodge it or protecting from it. And try to fight the more close you can, a Mii Gunner main will always going to fight far form his opponent. Like i do.
For me that would be hard mostly because you would likely to dash or F-Smash...

I still can not break my habit of being predictable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom