• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Smash 4. Miles Warehouse II 2-4 Jan - Pre-register by the 30th please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
shoutouts to (if you wanna be on this list send me some memes jamwa[at]gmail[dot]com)

star ☆ keen for the mm at dreads house

fudge, pls crouch cancel

muscat, thanks to you and the 2 above for playing matches for like 3 hours, was sooper fun.

joey, get good pls or let me commentate

dave ur such a faker

edit:
thanks for the dank meme billy, ty 4 offering seppuku 4 p:m <3

Last edited:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
can't shoutout everyone (shoutouts to splice who will prove me wrong), so some random quickies:

miles: for mw3 how about some kristen bell on the poster instead?

pcg: thanks for organizing everything at the expense of your own performance (ISN'T TO-ING FUN?) oh and the housing was a lifesaver. thankyou.

tibs: congrats on the win, you looked super solid for most of GFs.

redact: your sets in losers (sam aside) was without a doubt the best I've ever seen you play. fun to watch.

sd: <-- did some amazing things in our set that I'll never be able to do (only a few players would have noticed I think... yet the crowd goes wild when i walk back and forward a bit LOL, poor sam). i'm sure you'll be back, let's gooo!

fudge: the highlight of PM in my opinion, 4th with the caliber (shoutouts to callibar) of competition at this tournament compared to 4th at the december CW monthly is worlds apart. But don't stop there!

enjoyed most of the matches I played (yeah not ours deez...) but Attila's criticisms are all spot on, take note TOs (MILES!)
keen to watch the 60fps smooth replays (shoutouts to max walton who I hope is sneaking in some AGDQ at work) to learn and improve for APEX top 8 (actual likely result: losing to 2 sheiks)

:denzel: etc etc

Last edited:

dreadtech

Smash Journeyman
Miles Warehouse 2 aka PCG's warehouse 2 aka the tournament of upsets aka Dekars Revenge 2: the Fall of Samwise

I'm really happy with my PM placing but my smash 4 placing and my play was compeltely disappointing almost to the point where I wanted to just quit and walk away from the game. I'm still iffy but the game is young., my anger got the better of me leading me to make some really really bad decisions throughout the day both in play and out of play. With that said it was a fantastic tournament.

Shoutouts TIME: THIS IS GONNA BE HOOJ

Fudge THE BEAST: Like I've said countless times, I've always thought you were destined to succeed as long as you held your confidence and stopped letting your nerves get the better of you. The confidence you exuded with your movement during sets was a sight to behold. I really really hope you continue your reign of the PH1R3 and I hope I can also get better to get close enough and not get burned :).

Attila: We both placed way under what we deemed was acceptable, as a vet I feel like you've got a better handle on it than me because it ruined me. But After talking to you for a bit it's made me feel better and I hope we can work at it and improve together. And I really thought we had good synergy in commentary, I hope you didn't find me too bad of a partner.

Tibs: Solid play, I find it hilarious that I've played enough with you to be able to tell when you're ticked off but you brought it back and did what I expected you to do. Grats on the win and I hope to learn from you a lot in the future. Even in Melee.

Ledge and Mozart: Two brawl vets that I've come to respect and that I aspire to be more like. The stage control and the reading that both you guys have is impressive in my scrubby smash eyes Mozart: I really enjoyed the friendlies we had, you exposed some of my glaring flaws. Ledge: I really enjoyed our set sans my complete failure at the end, your transitions from move to move is amazing and I have a lot to learn when it comes to reading other players and also my bad habits from being a new player.

Jei: Your talk as a brawl vet and a long time competitive player really helped me get through my immense sadness. I really appreciated and it helped me pick myself back up and look forward. Thanks so much man.

Zorsy: We cried together when we worked out we had the same smash 4 placing, but gratz on the melee placing. I hope we'll play some more together in the future and rise together in smash 4.

Redact: Melee was your shining performance and I'm sorry for handing you that loss in winners, the gods just seemed to align on my side with my reads. I'm sure you'll just shrug it off and keep at being beast though.

PCG: TO'ING IS SO FUN! I compeltely understand the frustrations that TO'ing and organizing brings to the table. People just don't realize how bad your play gets when you have to worry about other stuff and when you don't have chances to warm up or play friendlies. I'm sure this experience will make you stronger than ever before anyway so I have no doubt you'll come back in top form.

Jamwa: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Splice: Learning about your mindset post game is always a defining moment of how little I actually know about the game. It's amazing to see you break things down and show that placings don't matter when I'ms till trying to learn (especially in smash 4) it made me go from wanting to commit seppuku to actually coming to terms with being bad at the game still and needing to learn.

DD: was good to commentate with you brother, I hope we have many many more chances in PM as well, I reckon we could tear the PM commentary up.

Dom: Pizza was great, I'm turning up the melee training, lets do this! You better not fall behind

PCG2: You look gr8 BAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hardpelicn: As always you are the anchor to the TO team setting up all the streaming stuff and helping out commentary. I hope you renew your love and stop chasing dat money cause it'd really suck to not see you as often, but I'm a big boy and I understand the need to..you..know....live. Nevertheless Your play was great to watch regardless.

Hughie: Solid play in both melee and PM, don't expect too much from me in melee just yet but I'll get there.

Noxus: Didn't watch any of your games (DAMN!). But it was good to see you again and chat with you. Especially hilarious was you dragging the table to layout a feast for yourself while watching the projector.

Nikes: Bro you completely blew my expectations out of the water. I take my words back about how you wouldn't hang with the big boys cause you definitely did. You completely had more of a handle on things the more you played (even after a loss) and that was the Nikes that was a MILLION times better than at sxc (here's hoping my advice during sxc was the reason why ;P), hope you see you sooner than later.

Phrase: I was so busy I didn't get a chance to chat with you during mw2, but at least it was good to let go a bit at the pub, next time I'll make sure you catch up with you more. Gratz ont he amateur win and getting a crack at pro bracket.

Russell: I've only played fox for a month and melee is easily me weakest smash game. So I'm really sorry if I didn't meet your expectations :(. But I'll work at it so I can beat you one day. Count on it. Really enjoyed talking crap with you, it's good to know that there are people in which you can sling crap without any hatred or vitriol.

Mytus: Every time we part ways it makes me sad, you're such a good person and so easy to talk to. I'm sure everyone loves you on account of how awesome you are but I really really enjoy hanging and just doing watever. Here's to hoping we get to troll PCG in public some more int he future.

Smopup: DUDE! I BELIEVE! Your play against Blaxxon was out of this world. Really wish I had gotten to know you at SS cause I lost a lot of time not knowing who you were (other than the fact that you are amazing at the game). Your control with fox is an inspiration to watch live and I seriously want to be a fox just like you and Sam. As always great to see you and expect me to ninja your back every time!

Dookar: Dude.....DUDE....DDUUUUUUUUUUUUDEEEE. Goddamn watching you play is like watching a random jack in the box with weapons that shoot out when you rotate the handle. Your mind games and your decisions always seem to work out, without a doubt one of the most hype sets I've had the pleasure to watch live. Really appreciate the talks we had as well, it really helps me as a player to grow.

SD: I've never told you but your fox and Smopups fox are without a doubt 2 foxes that I aspire to be ever since I picked fox up a month ago. it's amazing to watch you effortlessly just KNOW what to do. It's a shame that you lost and I'm sure not being able to go to all the tournaments affects you competitively. Just know that you have a little fox player who always looks at your matches with awe and inspiration.

If I've forgotten anyone I'm SORRY! This tourney was just way too hype to remember everything!

Last edited:

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Big shoutouts to everyone in my pool (Sarah, Leisha, Dogivet, Kolonelkc, Snanks, Anders, Waty, Vitamin, one other dude I think I'M SORRY) for being patient after the late start to the pool and for getting matches done quickly, you guys were A++

Boozer: we'll do better next time, I think we did OK when we didn't kill each other... Also it turns out I won $40 so our MM is now $40.
Dread: last game was so bull lol, hit me with all your kill moves and I'm still alive at 180% then finish off Sheik with uair below 100%... sorry 'bout that.
Tibor: get some skill please.
Gary: was nice seeing you at a Smash event again <3
Ignis: wow that was way too close. I think you solidly outplayed me last game and I can only thank R.O.B's uthrow on Halberd for that one...
Mozart: good games buddy, that Greninja is slick bro. Good to see you placing as high as you did <3
Nikes: I was pretty confident going into the set and after the first game... you sure put me in my place lol. But I win first game, the sound cuts out then you win the next three... coincidence? I THINK NOT!
Rhyno: why didn't you make it out of pools, you wrecked me in doubles wow.
Mario Party 2 crew: you guys are the best, thanks for playing the real game.

Boozer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DevilBoozer
3DS FC
4124-5214-3831
but dean, if we don't kill each other, how will we win????? :006:

woodsta

Smash Apprentice
MW2 was amazing guys.

SD: you're really good at melee. i feel like your fox has the best decision making out of all the aussie foxes. i liked hearing you say you appreciate the optimal lines of play - more foxes should strive to play like that imo. thanks for destroying me in bracket

Dekar: you're really good at melee. it's scary watching your ability to go from a more standard marth game to dekar stuff at the drop of a hat. you have the unique ability to make even good players look easy. gz on the win, looking forward to your top 8 run at apex

Redact: you made my puppy quit smoking, REALLY impressive play. you were on fire

Splice: i can't stress enough how much i appreciate your words. always an inspiration, your methodical approach to the game is what i want to grow into

Skeletom: scary falcon... i usually think i'm pretty decent at that matchup, you schooled me. i'd like to MM you at buttonsmash. always a chill dude and your skill is inspiring

Miles: rad dude. i loved our conversation at the bar. you have a fantastic approach to the game and I love your positivity. MM me again at BS?

PCG: big time homie. pity your TO job interfered with your performance at the tourney. our set in amateurs didn't feel like real pcg at all. this might sound condescending, but i mean it in the most constructive way: there's a difference between gimmicks and cleverness. tech is only as good as your ability to apply it in a clever way - strategy should guide tech, not the other way around

JKTS: chill dude, was really great to get to know you a bit better. looking forward to hanging out again soon, i think we only played one or two friendlies

Cody: your samus is beast now compared to last time we played. would've liked to have more games

WHERE WAS BU$?????

Nick: #1 marth bro. sick upsets vs toshi and atticus, you're my most improved <3

Flow Rats (aka flow rider): you surprised everyone i think. really nice clean sheik, some sick combos and edgeguards. thanks for the games

Muscat: your set vs cody was so hype, i think i screamed a bit too loud at that beam sword kill. really smart peach game dude, props

QUEENSLAND

Jimbo: wow dude

Pupster: when you're on, you're pure righteous fire. here's to 2015 ultrapup

Jeremy: we'll miss you dude

G: my boy gareth. super fun hanging with you always

Russell: i'm a russliever now

anyone i forgot, i love you. yet to meet a person i don't like who plays this incredible game 13 years on

every tournament is an exercise in humility for me. starting to feel a bit left behind by everyone skill wise despite the amount that i practice, something's not working for me. going to try and figure out why i'm still so bad.

peace

Bu$

HoC
The heat was literally nuts and i woke up too late both days to come to either. Was supporting from home on stream! GJ to the don and PCG for mw2.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
First of all, massive shoutouts to the Melbourne scene for pulling together and making this event happen. I had a heap of fun and got a lot of experience through it, which I'm sure goes for everyone else too. :)

@Jei Jei : Thanks so much for housing me man, especially on such short notice. It was so fun playing those Yoshi dittos with you and watching you pick up and implement those techs so quickly! Hope you can break out of that viscous cycle in tournament.

@ dean. dean. : Yo thumbs up for Kongo Jungle m'i rite? The salt must've totally been clogging up the speakers :b GG's though dude, was awesome playing you in tourney and I can quite honestly see it swinging the other way next time. Keep stealing those characters :p

@ Attila_ Attila_ : Dude, thank you so much for stepping up and taking the initiative to save Smash 4 even when you had enough on your plate.
It's too bad we didn't get to play our game on stream but it all worked out fine in the end so it was probably a good call to just get it done in time. I really look forward to playing you more in the future as always! Also I forgot to get a pic with you in the awards :( #sadtymz (That commentary, I recognize salt when I see it :laugh: )

Mozart: Thanks for teaming with me man, it was great fun. Your Greninja rocks!

Ignus: Your Mario is very impressive, I'd be more than happy to play you online for some rematches if you like!

V: Your Villager took me by surprise and embarrassed me in front of the crowd so many times but at the same time, it was all pretty hype :laugh:

@ Hughie Hughie : GGs man, I've been hoping to meet you for ages now and finally got the opportunity. I enjoyed playing your Fox a lot but didn't expect things to go the way they did in tourney. Next time should be different for sure :)

Naga: Yet another person I had the pleasure to meet irl, we had some very good dittos going on there. Thanks a bunch for the stage advice, couldn't have gotten that far into bracket without you dude.
Yoshi ftw!

@ dreadtech dreadtech : Sorry we didn't get to play at all, we'll have to make a time for it at BAM. Thanks so much for the support and believing in me :D Especially with Attila giving you the glare xD

I've probably missed a heap of people but I'll add more to this list as I remember them so forgive me!

Russ The Love Muss

I just want to love you
NNID
RussellTLM
This has been the best event I’ve ever been to and it really made it clear that I want to stay in this community for a long time. So here come the shout outs to all the people that made this event what it was.

Vic

@milestaf : First of all, thanks so much for this event; by far the best tournament experience I’ve had and I can’t wait to come back down to Melbourne for more events of this calibre. Second, thank you so much for the housing and picking up the QLD crew from the airport and driving us back. This event wouldn’t have been as good without you.

@ PrettyCoolGuy PrettyCoolGuy : Thank you for all the work you put in running this event. I know there were quite a few hiccups but it seemed like you handled most of them fairly well and I had a really great time being a part of this tournament. Bad luck on 3rd place in amateur bracket, and from someone that came 2nd I can only say keep at it, you’ll get there one day d;^]

Rest of HoC: @ JKTS JKTS @Noxus @Juci You were all really cool dudes. It was good to get to know you a bit better Jesse and it was awesome to meet the rest of HoC. I enjoyed all the games we played and all the conversations we had. I’m looking forward to our next crew battle rematch JUCI.

@ Dekar289 Dekar289 : I’ve never experienced a set like yours and Sam’s in person and it was absolutely amazing. You both do things that make me go wild; watching your sets was definitely a highlight of my weekend. On a more personal note I really enjoyed talking to you and hearing you say you’re impressed by how I’m progressing really motivates me to keep getting better. I still haven’t had a chance to play any games with you so I really need to make an effort to hunt you down and play some friendlies when I see you at Button Smash.

@ S.D S.D : Same thing as I said to Dekar above about your sets. I look forward to seeing you go at it again, but I don’t know if going to Yoshi’s next time is a good idea :p. Seeing the game played at the level in person inspires me to keep going. I also really enjoyed the small amount of time I got to spend with you, even the few friendlies I got to play even though you wouldn’t JV5 me.

@ Redact Redact : Thank you for making me cry and crushing QLD’s spirit

@ Splice Splice : I really appreciate all the advice that you give me and even though the small amount of Puff advice you gave me didn’t pay off I really do appreciate your insights. I’m looking forward to taking $10 from you at Button Smash with my frame perfect shortens.

@ Hughie Hughie : The friendlies I played with you were some of the most fun games I played all weekend. Didn’t really get to talk too much but I look forward to playing you again in the future.

@ dreadtech dreadtech : I still want that melee MM. I hear you are going to put more time into melee so MM next time we meet? You’re always a pleasure to be around and talk **** with, thanks for being a homie.

@ joeyjoeyjoejoe joeyjoeyjoejoe : You’re a really cool dude and it was awesome to meet you. Very fun to talk to and I look forward to seeing you again. We need to play some games as well! I don’t think just Jimbo destroying you is enough embarrassment from the QLD crew so I’ll have to correct that next time.

@Hardpelicn : I don’t think we really got to play at all so that should be rectified next time we meet. It was fun talking to you during Top 8 melee though, you seemed like a really chill guy.

Hyes : Thanks for teaming with me. Even though we didn’t win any games I think that Falcon punch made it all worth it.

SA

You definitely seem like less of a buster state than what I’ve been hearing and I hope you your influence spreads throughout the rest of SA. I enjoyed all the time I got to spend with each of you and look forward to seeing you guys at future events.

Nick: I’m glad I took more time to play games with you and chat at this event. You are definitely one of the reasons I want to continue to improve and I hope next time we meet I’ll be able to keep up more.

Flow Rats: After only seeing Mytus play Sheik for months it was refreshing to see a Sheik use more than spot dodge, F-Tilt and F-Air.

Muscat: We didn’t really play much but I hope next time we do I’ve improved enough to stop getting bopped by your Zelda.

PS: Using SmashBoards makes you one step closer to not being busters

QLD

@smopup : When “last 3 stocks, Dreamland Puppy” comes out I can’t contain myself. Why can’t that puppy be out all the time?

@Mytus : Just knowing that you are around makes me comfortable and QLD just isn’t the same without you. I didn’t actually get to play any games with you this weekend so we’ll have to play a bit when you come back up for Button Smash. Saying goodbye is hard JJ, we miss you, come back :(

@ woodsta woodsta : I say this all the time but I’m going to keep saying it until you accept it; I really respect your insights on the game and all the advice you have given me over the last few months. No one else in QLD has helped me more than you and you should be proud that you are capable of giving that kind of advice. I also really regret the mindset I went into our Amateur GF with; we both know that set was horrible, even by our own standards, and if we ever meet in a major tournament again I want us to take it much more seriously. This tournament made me realise just how important mindset is and I think that your own mindset is what is really holding you back and I hope that you can find a way to overcome it. <3 <3 <3 <3

@J1mbo : Sorry for making you mad; hopefully next time I can impress you. Your performance this tournament really impressed me though, good job Jimbo (a.k.a the best Luigi player in Australia)

@GeeMon : Thanks for constantly hammering in to me the mistakes I make every time I play. Hopefully this time that advice sinks in and I stop running towards my own death.

For anyone else I didn’t shout out that I played or talked to, thank you so much for making this event so much fun for me. Smash has definitely improved my life tenfold and it just wouldn’t be the same without all the amazing people I meet. Sorry if I forgot anyone that I should have given a shout out!

PS: Amateur Bracket results 1st – Phrase, 2nd – Russell, 3rd – PCG. QLD > PCG

Anders

Smash Rookie
So where da results at?

dude i was thinking about you just the other day, you keep getting sick, stop doing that dude we still need to have that falcon v fox mm!
It's more of an ongoing thing. I've had to switch meds about a million times hoping to avoid something more invasive, but keep getting absolutely rekt by side-effects. There's been a gradual improvement over time though, and if things keep going the way they are, I'll be able to play Melee more consistently and I really think I can impress people in 2015.

Last edited:

JKTS

Smash Cadet
Pls delete mods, russell is better than me.

Last edited:

JKTS

Smash Cadet
Pls delete mods, russell is better than me.

Last edited:

mask1n

Smash Cadet
NNID
mask1n
3DS FC
0318-7208-5996
Some late shoutouts, in no particular order~

Flog: Really appreciate being housed by you over the weekend, 10/10 would visit again

Max: Hopefully next time we meet in bracket I won't play like absolute ****, lol. Enjoy that combo vid material!

Star: You and I both know that what you were saying on Saturday about how well you'd perform was a self-fulfilling prophecy. That said, I was still super impressed by some of the stuff you did during the streamed matches, and great job handling PM commentary. Keep your head in the game and go fast on some scrubs! Enjoyed meeting you, and can't wait to hang out with you more throughout January :D

SD & Atticus: Pleasure to play in sets against you guys as always. :p Hoping that I can play with more consistency next time I encounter either of you in bracket!

Fudge: I'm pretty proud of you bro <3 Keep winning ey

MGK: Awesome to chat with you during Melee top 8; loooooooooove talking about Smash! Good on ya for taking out Flow Rats so early in PM winners bracket, really enjoyed watching those Ganoncides. Dunno who I'd use against you in PM now, guess it'll be a surprise 8)

Nikes: Apologies for the salt after losing to you, dude. Grats on your PM and Smash 4 placements; you definitely did a great job representing your state! Keep it up

Muscat: Was great to play against you again after SXC! That said, I'm really hoping that you get some Puff matchup experience vs Ghost by the next time we play :p

super sw0rdo: Enjoyed talking with you about Smash, even though that was mostly outside of the tournament. Looking forward to seeing you next time bro

Naga: plz don't cheer against me again, that was disgusting :c

Hughie: I liked the part when we beat PCG & DonB lol. Grats on the upsets in singles as well!

Leisha: Pokémon stickers are legit amazing, never knew how much I wanted a Wynaut sticker adorning my controller lol

Netplay homies that I didn't mention: Not much that needs to be said, really. :p You know who you are, thanks for the friendlies and conversations!

Also shoutouts to all the people who organised and ran the event - despite some hiccups it seemed to run pretty well, and I really enjoyed myself there!

AIU_PooP

The Official PooPer
Thanks to @ PrettyCoolGuy PrettyCoolGuy and @WhateverMilesisonSmashboards for running the weekend

@Skeletom thanks for absolutely smashing me everytime I play you and for teaching me more and more about the game

@Hardpelicn @1ampercent @ Jamwa Jamwa and everyone else that rocked me too, thanks and thanks everyone for being homies

Also want a permanent doubles partner until my friend starts coming, look forward to seeing you all again at CW and SS6! Also thanks Jimbo and @ joeyjoeyjoejoe joeyjoeyjoejoe for that set! Also give me byes next time, I'd like that heaps

Last edited:

Russ The Love Muss

I just want to love you
NNID
RussellTLM
So Tio Pro is a big ****ter and caused some ****ups with results but everything seems sorted now. I hope all this is correct, if something is wrong say something please.

Melee Pro Singles

1: Dekar
2: SD
3: Redact
4: Skeletom
5: Smoking Puppy
5: Splice
7: Samuel L Blaxon
7: Atticus
9: Sebby
9: Big Boss
9: Nick
9: Matt G
13: Azri
13: Mytus
13: Flow Rats
13: Noxus
17: Forte
17: Jimbo
17: Toshiba
17: Joey
17: Zorsy
17: DonB
17: HardPelicn
17: Muscat
25: Sumeet
25: JKTS
25: Moxie
25: DD
25: Hughie
25: Phrase
25: Timic83
25: Wulfis

Melee Doubles

1: Splice + SD
2: Redact + Samuel L Blaxon
3: Dekar + Atticus
4: Toshiba + Joey
5: Zorsy + Skeletom
5: Smoking Puppy + Mytus
7: Tommy + Sumeet
7: Forte + Big Boss

PM Pro Singles

1: Dekar
2: SD
3: Splice
4: Fudge
5: Nikes
5: HardPelicn
7: Noxus
7: 1ampercent
9: Dreadtech
9: Hughie
9: Plasia
9: Redact
13: MGK
13: Matt G
13: Star
13: Muscat
17: Magnus
17: Milun
17: Flow Rats
17: Timic83
17: Tyler
17: Tommy
17: KTMFinX
17: Flukey
25: Hyes
25: Izzago
25: Naga
25: Hobs
25: Tomo009
25: Forte
25: Generic
25: Jamwa

Smash 4 Pro Singles

1: Tibs
2: V
3: Nikes
4: Dean
5: Earl
5: Mozart
7: Big Boss
7: Ignis
9: Leisha
9: SD
9: Jei
9: Ledge
13: Tree
13: Boozer
13: Dogivet
13: Deez
17: AzuraSarah
17: Dreadtech
17: Zorsy
17: Star
17: Steady
17: Jlo
17: Bijou
17: Dekar
25: Zua
25: Moxie
25: Flow Rats
25: Astra
25: MGK
25: dluX
25: Jem
25: Tyler

Smash 4 Doubles

1: Big Boss + Tibs
2: Jei + Khoa
3: Leisha + Rhyno
4: Nikes +Earl
5: Ignis + Astra
5: Dean + Boozer
7: Anders + Florez
7: DD + Atticus

Melee Amateur Singles

1: Phrase
2: Russell
3: 1ampercent
3: PCG
5: KTMFinX
5: Tommy
5: G$
5: Flog
9: DomHynes
9: Dreadtech
9: Meredyse
9: Juci
9: Generic
9: Magnus
9: Tomo009
9: Izzago
17: Slop
17: Hobs
17: Sadistic
17: PooP
17: Hyes
17: Slamdvnk
17: Jandalman
17: Milun
17: Sw0rds

Last edited:

joeyjoeyjoejoe

Smash Apprentice
Shout outs

Max: As always, we're thinking the same about our baby. However, I really do hope we make it though. Somehow.

SD: Please be as good as we all know you are.

Dekar: You're so smart.

Billy: We don't get to hang at tournaments much anymore. Probably cos you're playing and I'm commentating. Solution is we commentate our own match next time. While eating pizza.

Miles: All is well that ends well - nice event, looking forward to MW3

PCG: Please come back for MW3.

Hobs: Nice games, I'll give some non-drunk advice soon hopefully.

Azri: How's your verycoolshirtz? You're welcome.

Skeletom: We better go drinking sometime soon.

Smopup: Coolest guy. Looking forward to hanging with you soon.

Mytus: We commentated fine - although I think its better when we trash talk each other.

Phrase: We can talk about how Jimbo beat my ass when I come up for BS.

Russel: Show me your love muscle

Jimbo: LOL our set. Hopefully the bracket gets rigged once more at BS and we can battle again.

Mozart: Thanks for putting up with my groping all weekend.

Attila: Wear some clothes.

Tibs: TY for not entering melee. We should hang outside of smash, show me how to be borderline creepy.

Atticus: the studio I was talking about http://currentcircus.com/

Jamwa: Sorry, didn't know you were DQ'ed - would've had on commentary. =/

Jesse: Please don't join the freemasons.

Gareth: GGs. Once you get the match up, its over for weegees.

Merryberry: Maybe with peach? Cool to see you giving it your all.

Bailey: Use that gun more.

DD: Thanks for helping out with commentary. Remind me to tell you my reads on your puff.

Dreadtech: We so funny in the crowd. I'm sure you rocked the commentary.

Fudge: but fudge though.

Codie: sorry again for basically making you lose PM lol.

Juci: uptilt juc!

Flowrats: Nice talking to you every now and then. Your Sheik is banging.

SA nick: you're the only carbro I need to consume

Julian: You have to honour of playing me the most of week but like all our games minus 5. But seriously, we should hang again.

Izzago: Thanks for saying hi once in a while lol. Get the geelong scene started already so I can come down and lose to you.

Redact: Your falco was really amazing. Whatever you've been doing, keep at it.

Moxie and cup: Thanks for commentating (even if it was only for a sec moxie lol).

Nicks: dude. seeing you makes me really happy. just does.

Hughie: how are you so young. Omg all those times I've offered you booze....

Dom: Get yourself on mic sometime.

Cats: We didn't get to talk like i wanted to. But if your name is what I think it is...and you play pikachu....omg.

Stream: Stay classy. Shoutout to my 2 fans - you know who you are.

---------

That's it. If I missed you, I'm dumb. Congrats to all the winners and props to everyone who had a hand in the event.

Last edited:

Hughie

Smash Lad
So I have some lost stuff. One missing blue toshiba hard drive and a Zelda wiimote. msg me if you have those items please

Russ The Love Muss

I just want to love you
NNID
RussellTLM
So I have some lost stuff. One missing blue toshiba hard drive and a Zelda wiimote. msg me if you have those items please
They were left at the venue. Miles took them but I think he handed all the lost stuff off to someone else

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
I feel like taking part in these rankings will only make one sadder .-.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Smashboards doesn't like it if the top eight don't have their characters so if someone can tell me who @ S.D S.D , @ Nikes Nikes (I'll take a wild guess and say Yoshi) and @Noxus used in PM and @ Attila_ Attila_ in Wii U that'd be sweet.

I think Tibs goes up to #25 once these results get processed...

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
S.D was Fox and Noxus stayed Samus throughout the event I believe?
Attila used Falco, DH and Pit.

Last edited:

Hobs_

Smash Journeyman
Accidentally acquired an extra GC controller that was lying next to my setup when I packed it up, thought it was mine. No distinguishing marks unfortunately.

Anyone missing one?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom