• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Slowbro Style 01 [Gen 5 OU DW Tourney] ~ Grand Finals!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ah I didn't notice that.

Yes, people playing Bloodcross and xFats will get a bye. They were on opposite sides of the bracket so there is no need to change the bracket.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Riddle wants to join and since there are byes and it's round 1 I'm going to let him. I'll coin flip it for wherever he ends up.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
From now on I only support Bo3 I had that match...

How in the heck does Dragon Tail (90%) miss at THE most crucial moment? Cost me the match. Mega annoying.

So yeah I lost to Chibo.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I'd explain why I use Dragon Tail over it but I'd be exposing one of my favorite sets in Gen 5 right now.

Well at least it's double elimination so I'm out for BLOOD now. :mad:

Anyways, gg Chibo.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
How many Pokemon out there actually use Dragon Tail? You already gave it away.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
How many Pokemon out there actually use Dragon Tail? You already gave it away.
The Pokemon is obvious enough but the moveset/EVs are something special.

With all of these tournies everywhere I don't think I'll ever be able to make a RMT for any of my serious teams...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Chiko come get *****!

Actually I'll be able to play anytime all day Saturday.

By then I should have choosen my Pokemon and have learned how to work this thing :D

Enzo

Smash Lord
Looks like I got BLM

I hope he sucks so I can finally not lose in the first round
Did you not see me against leafybug, I got 6-o'd (while every1 was watching) and hes only played gen 5 like 3 times ish at the time he beat me

Oh and for our match...my computer crashed hopefully itll get fixed by tomorrow.
If anything ill just install PO in this computer and make a team.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
@Everyone - best way to communicate with your opponent is also through PMs and AIM. They might not always remember to read this thread right away. Remember you guys only have 5 days, which still should be plenty of time, it's less than most tourneys.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well I PMed my opponent and nothing uptil now just saying that just in case he doesn't show up and I know that I'd not get a bye

EDIT: WOOOOOW LOL he just VMed me the moment I posted this XD

Riddle

Smash Lord
I beat IceArrow. I got like 3 million crits, I have no idea how the match wouldve gone without them. Oh well, gg.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Angel hasn't messaged me back yet. I'm going to have a hard time getting on a computer this weekend since I'm going to be out of town at my uncle's funeral. I'm hoping he comes on soon so we can do our matches. If not, our matches probably won't get done until monday night. I'm really sorry, but there's not much i can do about it :/

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Well, I'm pretty sure hax does affect the loser. So there's no reason not to pretend otherwise.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I feel like saying you lost because of hax is unsportsmanlike and doesn't achieve anything. Maybe, I'm alone in that view though?

Moozle

Smash Champion
Yeah Angel hasn't responded and I'm going to be gone until Monday :/ I'm really sorry about this, but there's nothing I can do. If we're able to play our match on Monday before the second round starts, awesome. If not just put me in losers. Sorry for the trouble.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Yeah I remember that one time when Circa flinch haxed my Heatran to death with IRON HEAD after about 20 turns of flinching.

I lost because of hax.
See, but you don't know that because the match WITHOUT that happening never played out. And even if that was the only way to win none of the REST of us know that. And you're still complaining.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
See, but you don't know that because the match WITHOUT that happening never played out. And even if that was the only way to win none of the REST of us know that. And you're still complaining.
If Circa dug up the log from somewhere you'd agree with me.

But that's beside the point hax is part of Pokemon. I don't get mad when I lose because of hax on the ladder because I can just win my points back, but if I lose in a tourney match where the odds of me winning were GREATLY (above 80%ish) in my favor, then I'd argue that I have the right to say "I lost because of hax."

But that was just an example I very rarely john about getting haxed.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
When I tried to go into the Pokemon Online server it asked me for a password. Not sure how to do this.

Top Bottom