• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Slight Quitting/Retirement

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
/jokes

I just tend to hate low tiers vs Falco. Like I'm scared of low tier in standard singles. They all have weird counters on Falco.

I think Falco beats Sonic as well.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
wtf xzax how am I supposed to **** talk you if you're on hiatus :(

jks, good luck with real life, hope everything works out for you.

come back soon, I want mk dittos

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
oh man, why am I just now seeing this thread? that blows dude.

real life is serious business, I understand.

hope you get things worked out.

:093:

Reioumu

Smash Lord
So things going on at home, and I can't attend tournaments as much anymore for awhile, I might go to a few here and there but nothing that much for sometime. It might last a few months or longer but I want to just put this out here and tell everyone that if you start to see me not attend things much or never anymore this is the reason. Having broke parents suck :(. And for you people who don't know me I'm only 14 and can't work so yeah.

Don't forget to Remember Me!
I guess me and Forte need to find a new wingman for jailbait.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Wow I really didn't know about this at all =/

Hope everything works out. Gonna miss you.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i been inactive tourny wize cuz its too hard being who i am and trying to play pro video games. like wtf i need money for so much other things and stuff to get to a tourny and play and only miss placing money by a round -___-

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I'm going to attend a few things but the reason I made this is because theres a extremely good chance I'll be very inactive or won't be around for a few months.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
u owe me a ditto when u come back >_> dont listen to eazy im not good at them

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
So things going on at home, and I can't attend tournaments as much anymore for awhile, I might go to a few here and there but nothing that much for sometime. It might last a few months or longer but I want to just put this out here and tell everyone that if you start to see me not attend things much or never anymore this is the reason. Having broke parents suck :(. And for you people who don't know me I'm only 14 and can't work so yeah.

Don't forget to Remember Me!
Aww that sucks, bro. Well I hope to see you at SPOC at least. I can..relate. i can't say I understand 'cuz it's not the same situation. You won't be forgotten, dude.

Top Bottom