• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Slasher King!!!! I'm Calling You Out!!!!

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
seeing the thread title, i was reminded of old school wrestling and was overwhelmed by feelings of nostalgia and joy. for that reason alone, i`m putting 5 bucks on lucas. but based on what i`ve played and seen from the both of them, slasher has my money. the ***** plays 3rd strike too!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hart you're not even gonna beat me, how you plan on beating someone even better than me? you crazy.

you ain't ready for the remix.

Renth

Smash Hero
idk, but whatever it is, its got a **** good falco. darkhart, i don't know you, but...i hope you're not attached to that money. me and him are in that hyperbolic time chamber hardcore.

i put 2 bucks on slasher king. i'm making him better. tonight. *goes to slashers house*
my boy darks got this sorry.

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
I'm afraid the hart of Lucas isn't nearly the darkness that matches the Black that is the slasherking's falco

like Ganon (a black brutha), SlasherKing's Falco needs no blade to ****...

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Guys, I only mad this thread because PP told me to lol. We were both mad tired and talking on teh phone. But I"m really happy this is getting mad hyped and taken seriously.

Renth

Smash Hero
I'm going to beat you, and I'm going to beat him (hopefully)

<3 Renth, you going to Pound?
Ahh.. Yes I'll see you there.

edit:

simple logic, I know what a Dark Hart is I have no idea what a slasher king is so by default Dark already wins. Pass the money over please.

GofG

Smash Champion
renth do you need housing for herb3?

you see i have FREE HOUSING and lots of room and want gdorf practice

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL Twitch.

HERB is NC's big tournament series. Our third installment of this is at the end of March(hopefully changed to beginning of April but we'll see about that one I guess).

HAHA and what does Dark Hart have to say about Slasher's acceptance???

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
slasher king is too **** good dark hart. even if i lose, you dang well won't beat him. you'll crack under the pressure, get JV 3 stocked with 20 people watching, and cry, wondering why you made this thread with big pink font in the first place.

good luck :)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
thats right, rep that durham pride. cuz we ALL know down inside that slashers gonna **** **** up.

dark hart, if you get him to one stock in any of the six matches, i will respect your efforts.

if.

DJRome

Smash Hero
dang. . . chris raggin on lucas like no other. bryan, you should mm my fox for small dollar amount :)

Top Bottom