• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Skyworld Hub - "Soaring through the Skys"

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
So apparently most of the Pokedex Pokemon sprites for Sun and Moon have been leaked. I've only seen a few (cause i don't want to spoil them all for me) and well....

Just go to KYM to see yourselves

:135:

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
It's kinda sad that there is a lack of activity on these boards(could definitely do without any robots, though). So here's a conversation starter: who's seen Plasma Smash's recent vids lately?

Last edited:

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
@Tito Maas Sorry man I was on leave due to school for a bit, i'll review your vid when I'm done with exams, nearly finished.
Also probably am late to the party but there isn't much use for perfect pivot utilt, perfect pivot jab though is smexy~

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
ReRaze ReRaze that avatar tho
Perfectly describes my state of mind as I am attempting to study for the upcoming final exams of my schooling career. The exams that literally determine my future~

Last edited:

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
Perfectly describes my state of mind as I am attempting to study for the upcoming final exams of my schooling career. The exams that literally determine my future~
That and you also play lucina and you've realized that she isn't that good of a character, so you pick up marf, but you can't space your tippers properly, but you absolutely NEED a secondary/dual main, but you can't find one, so you quit the game in the end or try solo maining dark pit, but it's not practical enough so your performance is significantly hindered :p

I'm so sorry m8, I had to; I like to tease lucina mains sometimes since I legit think that she's super overrated, but who am I to tell people who they should play? It's what my creed says: it's your life, not mine (my creed is technically the other way around (my life not yours) and a longer version of that, but I digress).

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
That and you also play lucina and you've realized that she isn't that good of a character, so you pick up marf, but you can't space your tippers properly, but you absolutely NEED a secondary/dual main, but you can't find one, so you quit the game in the end or try solo maining dark pit, but it's not practical enough so your performance is significantly hindered :p

I'm so sorry m8, I had to; I like to tease lucina mains sometimes since I legit think that she's super overrated, but who am I to tell people who they should play? It's what my creed says: it's your life, not mine (my creed is technically the other way around (my life not yours) and a longer version of that, but I digress).
YOUR SUBJECTIVE OPINIONS ON MY WAIFU ARE FATUOUS!

lol no not really, I mainly play Lucina because people think she's bad, I just like underdogs. Same reason I kinda switched to Dark Pit (that and "UAARGHH ELECTROSHOCK!")

Oh and as an added bonus I do substantially better with Lucina than I do with Marth, I used him first but dropped him. You got one thing right, I suck at utilising his tippers and sours properly.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
@Tito Maas Sorry man I was on leave due to school for a bit, i'll review your vid when I'm done with exams, nearly finished.
Also probably am late to the party but there isn't much use for perfect pivot utilt, perfect pivot jab though is smexy~
Oh hey, your not dead

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

Pokemon Pits
Hehe, love the pokeballs. Dunno if they're done on purpose but Dark Pit would totally use a dusk ball and Pit would use a friend ball x3

And also

Is is literally my favourite thing ever with both Pits

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621

Similar to how they did a Link tier list, I wanna hear your guys input on the Pit tier list.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

Similar to how they did a Link tier list, I wanna hear your guys input on the Pit tier list.
Wait, so is this just ranking all the Pit players by how good they are? I've never saw anything like this before lol

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Hehe, love the pokeballs. Dunno if they're done on purpose but Dark Pit would totally use a dusk ball and Pit would use a friend ball x3

And also

Is is literally my favourite thing ever with both Pits
ahah I remember this comic. Man, I wonder how long it took for Pit to walk again

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
Earth tier: Earth
S tier: paseriman
A tier: kuro, CHOMPY
B tier: plastic poptart, kiraflax

That's just mine. If my parents actually let me go to tournaments and I did well I'd put myself at least above kiraflax.

Last edited:

CHOMPY

NNID
Chompy621
Funny thing is we have this really random obnoxious Pit player that constantly shows off "Flashy" For-Glory footage in the Smash 4 IL Facebook Group page. Thing is he claims he's the best Pit. However, when he entered at a local, he wound up going went 1-2. Losing to two players that were not top 50 xD

Really get a big kick of players that think they are good, but get their butt whooped...

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Funny thing is we have this really random obnoxious Pit player that constantly shows off "Flashy" For-Glory footage in the Smash 4 IL Facebook Group page. Thing is he claims he's the best Pit. However, when he entered at a local, he wound up going went 1-2. Losing to two players that were not top 50 xD

Really get a big kick of players that think they are good, but get their butt whooped...
Does he still say he's the best Pit main tho? :^))))

But seriously some people need to calm down their ego lol

CHOMPY

NNID
Chompy621
Happy Birthday Sensane. Now your on your way to becoming an full fledged adult.

Last edited:

CHOMPY

NNID
Chompy621
Can your present to me be participating in doubles with me for Tempest on the 19th?
It's on the 19th?!?

Unfortunately I have a party to go to for my friends birthday that day. Therefore, I won't be able to attend at all that weekend.

What I need help right now is to regain the motivation to get back into smash. I would love to prove to everyone what I can do nationally with Pit, but my lack of motivation is really preventing me from practicing smash.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Ugh, I can't stand not being social with my pit bois, so here's a topic starter:

Who here plays Marvel vs Capcom? I've been trying to get back in my groove for umvc3 since that's the other game I want to play competetiely. Also, EVERYONE MUST SIGNTE MVC4 PETITION!

Link here: https://www.change.org/p/walt-disne...twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive
Nope, sorry

But is that the one where it has the big rock dude, the rock throwing girl, and Zero?

I played it casually with my brother before at someone's house, but that's it lol

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
Nope, sorry

But is that the one where it has the big rock dude, the rock throwing girl, and Zero?

I played it casually with my brother before at someone's house, but that's it lol
Big rock dude? You mean MODOK? The rock throwing girl is tron bonne (still don't know why she's in the game, though).

chocolatte

Smash Rookie
NNID
chocolattez
Ugh, I can't stand not being social with my pit bois, so here's a topic starter:

Who here plays Marvel vs Capcom? I've been trying to get back in my groove for umvc3 since that's the other game I want to play competetiely. Also, EVERYONE MUST SIGNTE MVC4 PETITION!

Link here: https://www.change.org/p/walt-disne...twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive
MvC PogChamp. Signed it ever since I first saw it. Also hello angels just another pit here finally joined after lurking on and off for some time. (pls don't judge)

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
MvC PogChamp. Signed it ever since I first saw it. Also hello angels just another pit here finally joined after lurking on and off for some time. (pls don't judge)
Hello and welcome~! :happysheep:

Don't worry, we won't judge you for that lol

chocolatte

Smash Rookie
NNID
chocolattez
Hello and welcome~! :happysheep:

Don't worry, we won't judge you for that lol
Oddly enough I'm liking it here already. Should I be concerned?.. o: or do you guys have that effect on newbs Oh I meant newcomers. ;)

Also Sensane Sensane who would you like to "see" in mvc4?

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Oddly enough I'm liking it here already. Should I be concerned?.. o: or do you guys have that effect on newbs Oh I meant newcomers. ;)
Naw, that's not something to be concerned about lol. People should introduce new people and make them feel welcome :3

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
Also Sensane Sensane who would you like to "see" in mvc4?
For Marvel...... Star Lord.....just......Star Lord. And if it isn't that big of a stretch, get Chris Pratt to voice him in the game? Aside from that, I'd like to see Venom return and also bring in Green Goblin, Blade, Black Panther, and Mephisto with his Marvel vs Street Fighter moveset. And I'd also like to see how they could get Ant-man to function.

For Capcom it should be a given that I want megaman back, but since Capcom has a vast world of franchises (like marvel), I'd want to see other characters represented. For example, Strider Hien from Strider 2 could use his boomerang blade. Also they shoudl include either Syvia or Thunderboy from Viewtiful Joe. Batsu from Rival Schools because I liked him in Tatsunoko vs Capcom. And also where's Dhalsim? Along with Chun he's my favorite SF character, yet he hasn't been in MvC yet for some reason (though to be fair he has been in a couple crossovers).

With Capcom having some difficulties getting all of the Marvel licenses back it may be a long while before we actually see it. Until then it would be nice to get a Capcom Crossover fighter or maybe the potential Nintendo vs Capcom.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Eh... I don't think a Nintendo vs. Capcom would happen. Nintendo doesn't really have anything to gain from it unless it was basically Smash Bros, and even if it was like Smash then you'd have the problem of Capcom's stars being completely outshined by Nintendo's.

Nintendo clearly favors Namco anyway, with Smash and Pokken.

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
Eh... I don't think a Nintendo vs. Capcom would happen. Nintendo doesn't really have anything to gain from it unless it was basically Smash Bros, and even if it was like Smash then you'd have the problem of Capcom's stars being completely outshined by Nintendo's.

Nintendo clearly favors Namco anyway, with Smash and Pokken.
Aha, so you do have more than one exclusive mindset; either the robot can think on its own or it's actually human :p

Well, it could play like a combination of Smash and SF. Maybe even add some vs mechanics, but yeah, Nintendo characters being in a game like that would kinda be hard to imagine (even if that's only because of Smash), so I can see what you're saying, but hey, it would still be awesome amirite?

And yet......instead of a playable Lloyd Irving, we have some fugly lookin mii costume....
image.jpeg

Top Bottom