• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Skyworld Hub - "Soaring through the Skys"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It's been worse... Should perk up sometime soon. I mean, it's right after the holidays and junk.

Anybody around here have Triforce Heros? Our normal third player ain't around right now. Both have the Tri Suit too. :p
Compared to other holiday seasons, this isn't the worst somehow, so slightly DEAD but also a tad bit ALIVE boys.

The closest thing to a Zelda game that I've played...was Lego Marvel

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
Quick question, how many people here main Dark Pit or prefer playing Dark Pit over Pit?

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
I'm thinking a light vs dark crew battle would be kinda fun :p

Duke27

Centurion
NNID
DukeCrimson27
3DS FC
3368-2844-0762
I'm thinking a light vs dark crew battle would be kinda fun :p
Sounds like a great idea Xacer! I believe there are a few people who use both so I don't think number of Pits/DPits would be an issue. Have to watch out for scheduling though. That IMO is one of the bigger challenges when putting something like this together.

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
good idea Koiba Koiba

@useredsa Duke27 Duke27 -m0 -m0 TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 LancerStaff LancerStaff D Dusk Pit

made a thread about the crew battle if you guys are interested in joining.

I want to make this interesting....a prize? Nah thst wouldnt work for crews....how about a ranking system...elo? for teams (i.e you gather people and form your own crews)? for separate players with the most stocks taken? idk, i'll see how it goes first.

xfateful

Smash Cadet
Apparently Earth will be at Genesis 3. All of a sudden in hyped for it
I was looking forward to seeing Earth in the crew battle too... but unfortunately Japan's crew only has him as a sub. But Doubles will be interesting because Earth is teaming with 9B. However, I think the two of them need to work on their synergy a bit from what I've seen of their doubles play.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I was looking forward to seeing Earth in the crew battle too... but unfortunately Japan's crew only has him as a sub. But Doubles will be interesting because Earth is teaming with 9B. However, I think the two of them need to work on their synergy a bit from what I've seen of their doubles play.
An Earth and Nairo teamup would he even better...or just NaiEarth

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
So, Sakurai is working on his next project already.

Kid Icarus Uprising 2?

But seriously, I kind of feel a little bad for him

:135:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
So, Sakurai is working on his next project already.

Kid Icarus Uprising 2?

But seriously, I kind of feel a little bad for him

:135:
Naw, he specifically said he wouldn't make a remake unfortunately :(

Honestly he think he should just take a long break, especially from something like smash

But whatever works for him works I guess

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
He says he has no plans to make a sequel.
Sakurai doesn't keep his word most of tge time though...this c I uld ce one of those times.
Naw, he specifically said he wouldn't make a remake unfortunately :(

Honestly he think he should just take a long break, especially from something like smash

But whatever works for him works I guess
It'd be a sequel, not a remake...and why don't you guys got faith?

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
I'd LOVE another Kid Icarus. That game was soooooooo fun lol. It kept me occupied for days and days. I think he'll either work on a new one in the KI series (as in not Uprising 2) or maybe a revival of a different oldschool game?

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
I loved the game so much that I 101% completed the game! I hope that he does make a Kid Icarus game on the console. The graphics would look really cool. I wonder if they would keep Magnus if they were to make another Kid Icarus game...

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I mean, Sakurai the whole "no plans for a sequel" bit right after Melee and Brawl too. Him doing another Kid Icarus wouldn't be out of the question.

Not going to get my hopes up though, because if he was going to do another KI then by the time that's done it's time for Smash again... The whole reason he left HAL was because he didn't like getting stuck in the same couple projects.

Of course, if he does another game in the style of Uprising it doesn't have to be a Kid Icarus game. Could be a game staring Takamaru, or it could be Starfox since he experimented with it before KI.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I mean, Sakurai the whole "no plans for a sequel" bit right after Melee and Brawl too. Him doing another Kid Icarus wouldn't be out of the question.
I mean, wouldn't people be a bit disapointed that there wouldn't be a new smash, especially after something like Melee?
Smash is a pretty big thing.

Kid Icarus?

Not really. :(

But really hope we get something cool outta him

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
I mean, wouldn't people be a bit disapointed that there wouldn't be a new smash, especially after something like Melee?

Kid Icarus?

I think that there eventually will be another Smash. But not in the near future.

Uprising is actually pretty popular. It was really well received among the people who played it, which was a decent amount of people considering how much they advertised it. I think people will want another KI but maybe not Uprising 2. Let's remember that he only said he wasn't planning a sequel as his next project, one might come later.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054

Kid Icarus?

Again, he doesn't want to feel obligated to make a sequel. There's a big difference between not making plans right away and not making a sequel ever.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Kid Icarus?

Do you not remember how hyped people got over Uprising's announcement?

McDuckletts

Smash Ace
NNID
JaredandCompany
3DS FC
2105-8715-5535
Yo, guys, I need some advice. I'm going to participate in a smash 3ds tourney soon and would like to know which stages in that version are in favor/against pit and pit2 (arena ferox & tomodochi life are CPs BTW)
thanks in advance

Routa

Smash Lord
Yo, guys, I need some advice. I'm going to participate in a smash 3ds tourney soon and would like to know which stages in that version are in favor/against pit and pit2 (arena ferox & tomodochi life are CPs BTW)
thanks in advance
Hmmm... I would say FD is worst out of 3DS legal stages (no stage is bad for them but FD is most neutral for them). Don't take him to: Arena Ferox, TL and especially Brinstar and RBF (if legal). TL and Brinstar = Uair -> Uair etc. Also recovering to thous stages is rather easy as Pit(s).

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Sometimes, yeah. I've also heard of Peach's Castle 64 being legal on 3DS.

I wouldn't advise against FD so quickly. Although if you're playing against a character that can combo you off the top you should avoid playing on an Omega for a downloadable stage, Duck Hunt included. For some reason the blastzones are Wii U sized. (They're smaller then the usual 3DS stage.)

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
Sometimes, yeah. I've also heard of Peach's Castle 64 being legal on 3DS.

I wouldn't advise against FD so quickly. Although if you're playing against a character that can combo you off the top you should avoid playing on an Omega for a downloadable stage, Duck Hunt included. For some reason the blastzones are Wii U sized. (They're smaller then the usual 3DS stage.)
Did not know any of this. Very useful.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
thanks in advance
Hey good luck~ :happysheep:

Dunno too much about the 3DS stages and all though :c

Mind showing me the list? Or someone?

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
Hey good luck~ :happysheep:

Dunno too much about the 3DS stages and all though :c

Mind showing me the list? Or someone?
I think the neutral stages are FD, Battlefield, Dreamland, Omegas, Yoshi's, Reset Bomb Forest, and occasionally Peach's Castle.

Counterpicks are probably Duck Hunt, Jungle Japes, Brinstar, Arena Ferox, Tomodachi Life, and Pictochat 2.

I think.

Routa

Smash Lord
Taken from 3DS legal stages discussion thread.

Starters:
FD/Omegas
BF
DL64(/Arena Ferox)
Yoshi's Island
Prism Tower

Counterpicks:
Arena Ferox(/DL64)
RBF
Peach's Castle
DH
*Brinstar
**Tomodachi Life
***UPL

* = Legal but rarely used in tournaments due to kid whining about lava
** = Not considered to be legal due to how much it favour some characters, yet it is usually used due to lack of any kind of hazards. Dem kids can't handle hazards.
*** = For dem Über liberals

Last edited:
Top Bottom