• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Skyworld Hub - "Soaring through the Skys"

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I don't know the only thing I'll believe is that link is stronger than pit since that was made cannon in the trailer but Palutena being stronger than link was also made cannon I'm so confused right now
Don't think that was made cannon (especially since we are talking about Smash, the least cannon game in the world).

Though I do hope the Link strong than Pit is, since you know, he is.

Also, this has been said before, Palutena really isn't all that strong of a Goddess.

:135:

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
Don't think that was made cannon (especially since we are talking about Smash, the least cannon game in the world).

Though I do hope the Link strong than Pit is, since you know, he is.

Also, this has been said before, Palutena really isn't all that strong of a Goddess.

Uprising was made by Sakurai so he decided how strong pit or Palutena are and he made smash bros my logic might be dumb but I thought cannon counted as anything made by the original creator

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
B-but what about their story? ;~;

But seriously every time Luma dies for the Rosa player it's like: View attachment 101602

And for the opponent it's like:
View attachment 101603

And for the ditto you're just happy that you can finally tell who's Luma is who's But you're still sad
To be honest, I am yet to fully play through Mario Galaxy, so I don't really know the story.

Well, it doesn't help the Luma is so freaking annoy. Also means I can't freaking kill Rosa without trouble. But I have to say, the greatest thing from me when vs Rosaluma is when I'm Pit and Rosa is charging Neutral B, full charges and fires, I use GO, Luma gets reflected back and kills Rosa. Just something about it is so satisfyingly funny. Also, the irony of it.

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
To be honest, I am yet to fully play through Mario Galaxy, so I don't really know the story.

Well, it doesn't help the Luma is so freaking annoy. Also means I can't freaking kill Rosa without trouble. But I have to say, the greatest thing from me when vs Rosaluma is when I'm Pit and Rosa is charging Neutral B, full charges and fires, I use GO, Luma gets reflected back and kills Rosa. Just something about it is so satisfyingly funny. Also, the irony of it.

YAY we changed your mind a little

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
YAY we changed your mind a little
???

With what?

Uprising was made by Sakurai so he decided how strong pit or Palutena are and he made smash bros my logic might be dumb but I thought cannon counted as anything made by the original creator
Eh, I think look at Zelda and KI cannon would give a more accurate result than looking at Smash cutscenes. Then again, there was that scene with Chrom....

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
B-but what about their story? ;~;

Call me evil, but I found that story to be horribly flawed. I felt that it hardly cared about structure and wasn't even that depressing for me. Personally, I find it better that her mom died rather than suffer from over 4 years of health torment like mine (and even then I'm not that sad).

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
Call me evil, but I found that story to be horribly flawed. I felt that it hardly cared about structure and wasn't even that depressing for me. Personally, I find it better that her mom died rather than suffer from over 4 years of health torment like mine (and even then I'm not that sad).
Dang now I'm sad I hope your mom gets better

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Hey guys since I promised I'll show you the finished products~ :happysheep:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I guess that's true enough. The same with certain other movies done by Fox *cough*Fantastic Four*cough*

That is very true. Though a lot of people were still disappointed in certain aspects of it (Tony's alcoholism)

Lol, like Palutena could beat Link.

This almost makes me feel sorry for using Luma as a punching bag. Almost.

I liked Fantastic Four(2005)

Fant4stic on the other hand...****ING SUCKS

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734

You these look so clean especially the Robin one keep it up if your doing any more who you gonna do next

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Whelp and that story history I'll probably tell my grandchildren about this story (⊙~⊙)
Wha?

For some reasons, your Robin reminds of the amiibo. I don't know why XD.

Over than that extremely good job mate! Makes me wish i could draw.

Maybe I should have a go at Roy. Or D-Piddy.

I liked Fantastic Four(2005)

Fant4stic on the other hand...****ING SUCKS
Chris Evans one? Yeah, well at least they at least got most things about the characters right.

The latest one.... just Fox seriously.... stop trying to make Marvel Movies.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

Thank you~!

You can draw! :D You should try drawing something you like; you'll get better, trust me

And I'm guessing D-Piddy is Diddy Kong? :p

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
Next time I'm planning to try :4bayonetta::4cloud::4link:

Then later maybe I'll do :4villagerf::4ness::4marth::4yoshi::4metaknight:

I'm not mentally prepared on how much detail I have to do for Bayo 2
Then skip her for now no one's going to hate you for it judging how things are going (look at ZeRo newest video) I vote for Yoshi next he so gosh darn cute

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Then skip her for now no one's going to hate you for it judging how things are going (look at ZeRo newest video) I vote for Yoshi next he so gosh darn cute
I'm not gonna skip Bayo :D
Priority would probably be :4metaknight::4yoshi::4ness::4villagerf::4marth:

:4bayonetta2: is turning more cancer though. Shame because's she's a super cool character

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734

:4bayonetta2: is turning more cancer though. Shame because's she's a super cool character
I'm kinda sad to I was really happy when she got in I didn't think it would turn out this bad all though I'm still a little bit salty (I voted for wonder red from wonderful 101)

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Thank you~!

You can draw! :D You should try drawing something you like; you'll get better, trust me

And I'm guessing D-Piddy is Diddy Kong? :p
Your welcome.

No, I can't draw...:urg:

Nah, D-Piddy is Deadpool. You know, this guy

What about our Boy?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wha?

For some reasons, your Robin reminds of the amiibo. I don't know why XD.

Chris Evans one? Yeah, well at least they at least got most things about the characters right.

The latest one.... just Fox seriously.... stop trying to make Marvel Movies.

Unless it's X-Men movies, FOX need to stop

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
No, the X-Men movies (minus Deadpool, but even then, it wasn't Fox that made it) needed to die a long time ago imo

But Days of Future's Past was great...and Apocalypse could be good to(really the only bad X-Men films are Origins and The Last Stand)

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
But Days of Future's Past was great...and Apocalypse could be good to(really the only bad X-Men films are Origins and The Last Stand)
When I think about it, Days of Future's Past.... isn't that great. It's alright, but again they all into the cliche of other movies that complete **** up their time travel.

Also you forgot The Wolverine. Though it was alright.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
When I think about it, Days of Future's Past.... isn't that great. It's alright, but again they all into the cliche of other movies that complete **** up their time travel.

Also you forgot The Wolverine. Though it was alright.

Well they did replace Kitty Pryde(the actual main character of the original comic book version the movie I based off of)with Wolverine

The Wolverine was just...good enough to succeed

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Well they did replace Kitty Pryde(the actual main character of the original comic book version the movie I based off of)with Wolverine

The Wolverine was just...good enough to succeed
Wait, you're telling the Kitty was suppose to be the one going back into the past not Wolverine?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
My life is a lie.

In other news, do you guys know how to set up circle pad pros controls on Kid Icarus? Cause I got a New 3ds and want to play Uprising and i don't know how (or if can) set it like you're using a circle pad pro.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Killed a Ness with a Dark Pit FTilt at 150% at a little closer to the middle than the reset position
Pit's Ftilt makes this less impressive(if this was Electroshock talk than I'd be bother confused and impressed)

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Killed a Ness with a Dark Pit FTilt at 150% at a little closer to the middle than the reset position
What Rage % ?

Oh Fresh?

Sweet or Sour? (Sweet I'd might believe but sour calling bull****)

Pit's would have killed 30% earlier tho.
Not necessarily. All depends on character weight, rage, sweet sour etc...

W H A T

Don't doubt yourself boy!
*doubts oneself

But if you've seen any of mine, then you know i can't draw...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What Rage % ?

Oh Fresh?

Sweet or Sour? (Sweet I'd might believe but sour calling bull****)

Not necessarily. All depends on character weight, rage, sweet sour etc...

*doubts oneself

But if you've seen any of mine, then you know i can't draw...

Pit's Ftilt will still always kill earlier...by alot(20-40% at best and 10% at worst)

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Okay, you guys asked.
These are probably my to best drawings. Well, "best"

This second one i did for a friend of mine

bruh

These aren't bad. What are yew talking about? And is that Pokemon x FE on the bottom? ;3

Top Bottom