• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Skyworld Hub - "Soaring through the Skys"

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Last edited:

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
Poor DC; it's almost as if they've forgotten how to make a good movie. Marvel is just dominating them in every way, and to top it all off, they make more movies in one year than DC does in three.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Poor DC; it's almost as if they've forgotten how to make a good movie. Marvel is just dominating them in every way, and to top it all off, they make more movies in one year than DC does in three.
To be fair, Marvel has had it's fair share of bad movies as well. One of them also had Ben Affleck in it! Also, Iron Man 2 and 3. Though I'm a little bias towards 3 a little, but even so it did have things that just didn't need to happen (Iron Patriot wtf?)

:135:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Pit is and will always be number one oh god is it bad I was going to go see it tomorrow
Run away from it
To be fair, Marvel has had it's fair share of bad movies as well. One of them also had Ben Affleck in it! Also, Iron Man 2 and 3. Though I'm a little bias towards 3 a little, but even so it did have things that just didn't need to happen (Iron Patriot wtf?)

Well Daredevil doesn't really count since it wasn't made by Marvel(Fox just added their name to it)

Though even Ironman 2 and 3 had better reviews than Batman V Superman has now(though imma admit something good about the movie...Wonder Woman was the best/only good thing about it)

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
Run away from it

Well Daredevil doesn't really count since it wasn't made by Marvel(Fox just added their name to it)

Though even Ironman 2 and 3 had better reviews than Batman V Superman has now(though imma admit something good about the movie...Wonder Woman was the best/only good thing about it)
Alright I'll get my mewtwo to burn the movie theater

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
This reminded me of this

Then that led to this

Saccharo is super cool~

I just realized Luma's face lmao
All I can say is XD

The artist's name is Saccharo huh? Ima give him a look then go to sleep :p

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
1. Feels Bad For Pit
2. I'm more excited for the Ninja Turtles crossover than Batman V Superman

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
upload_2016-3-26_15-9-24.png

This is so true sometimes though xD

Luma pls don't die I need yew tyty ;~;

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Luma you shall be missed beginning of match-first five seconds RIP
But he's dead for 11.5 seconds tho if that's what you're trying to say

Unless we use a time machine and go back to pre-patch Rosa :DDDDDDD

Lagless dsmashes, 10% nairs and waiting 6 seconds for Luma to come back C:

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
But he's dead for 11.5 seconds tho if that's what you're trying to say

Unless we use a time machine and go back to pre-patch Rosa :DDDDDDD

Lagless dsmashes, 10% nairs and waiting 6 seconds for Luma to come back C:
Oh I meant that's what we're going to put that on Lumas grave she was really broken back then

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Oh I meant that's what we're going to put that on Lumas grave she was really broken back then
She was super busted haha

I had like, a 70% win-rate on FG on 3DS from literally spamming dsmash and doing nothing :p

Leave Luma Alone
Hello this is the first meeting of LLA; also known as Leave Luma Alone. Today we will talk about the concerns about Luma, starting with that darn Electroshock arm.

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
She was super busted haha

I had like, a 70% win-rate on FG on 3DS from literally spamming dsmash and doing nothing :p

Hello this is the first meeting of LLA; also known as Leave Luma Alone. Today we will talk about the concerns about Luma, starting with that darn Electroshock arm.
Regular pit is somewhere crying right now

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Run away from it

I guess that's true enough. The same with certain other movies done by Fox *cough*Fantastic Four*cough*

That is very true. Though a lot of people were still disappointed in certain aspects of it (Tony's alcoholism)

This reminded me of this

Then that led to this

Saccharo is super cool~

I just realized Luma's face lmao
Lol, like Palutena could beat Link.

View attachment 101550

This is so true sometimes though xD

Luma pls don't die I need yew tyty ;~;
This almost makes me feel sorry for using Luma as a punching bag. Almost.

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
I guess that's true enough. The same with certain other movies done by Fox *cough*Fantastic Four*cough*

That is very true. Though a lot of people were still disappointed in certain aspects of it (Tony's alcoholism)

Lol, like Palutena could beat Link.

This almost makes me feel sorry for using Luma as a punching bag. Almost.

She probably could beat him though this might be bias cause I don't know what link can do and you horrible person what'd Luma do to U you should be mad at Rosa she's telling him what to do

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
She probably could beat him though this might be bias cause I don't know what link can do and you horrible person what'd Luma do to U you should be mad at Rosa she's telling him what to do
Yeah, Link has beaten Ganon numerous times and is decide to be beater than Cloud

Palutena has nothing against Ganon

Therefore

Link > Ganon > Palutena

Also, I would feel sorry for Luma for the way Rosa treats them. If Luma wasn't one of the most ****ing annoying thing to happen to Smash bros.

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
Yeah, Link has beaten Ganon numerous times and is decide to be beater than Cloud

Palutena has nothing against Ganon

Therefore

Link > Ganon > Palutena

Also, I would feel sorry for Luma for the way Rosa treats them. If Luma wasn't one of the most ****ing annoying thing to happen to Smash bros.

Well now Gannon scares me a little more and I hear a lot of people saying cloud is way stronger than link once again I know nothing about this and what about brawl meta knight

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Also, I would feel sorry for Luma for the way Rosa treats them.
I find that Rosa treating Luma's like **** is a funny stereotypical view

Rosalina's a mother-like figure with the Lumas and that's really ****ing cute

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734

I still feel bad tho and I just found out my birthday is the day spring break end I'm crying man

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Well now Gannon scares me a little more and I hear a lot of people saying cloud is way stronger than link once again I know nothing about this and what about brawl meta knight
Yeah and Link has beaten him so many times. Once with just a wooden sword.
Have you seen Could v Link death battle

Like i said, one of the most annoying things.

Another reason I don't feel sorry. Luma's to this out of their own free will and are 100% willing to do anything for Rosa. Can't feel sorry for bashing them to death if this is what they want.

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734

Another reason I don't feel sorry. Luma's to this out of their own free will and are 100% willing to do anything for Rosa. Can't feel sorry for bashing them to death if this is what they want.

I don't know the only thing I'll believe is that link is stronger than pit since that was made cannon in the trailer but Palutena being stronger than link was also made cannon I'm so confused right now

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

B-but what about their story? ;~;

But seriously every time Luma dies for the Rosa player it's like:
cry gif2.gif

And for the opponent it's like:
yes gif.gif

And for the ditto you're just happy that you can finally tell who's Luma is who's But you're still sad

Top Bottom