• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Skyworld Hub - "Soaring through the Skys"

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
Okay, you guys asked.
These are probably my to best drawings. Well, "best"

This second one i did for a friend of mine

:135:
If that's your definition of "bad" then Jesse Morrell is a reasonable human being with an actual brain. And this is coming from a christian.

Last edited:

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
I have no idea who that is?

He's a christian preacher from a group from Open Air Out Reach, a group that traverses to various universities and speaks about God. That sounds pretty good until you find out that the way they attract other people is by purposely causing heated debates with aetheists, especially homosexuality. Just watch a video called "aethiest intellectually destroyed by christian preacher" and that pretty much sums up who he is and why I detest the guy so much.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
He's a christian preacher from a group from Open Air Out Reach, a group that traverses to various universities and speaks about God. That sounds pretty good until you find out that the way they attract other people is by purposely causing heated debates with aetheists, especially homosexuality. Just watch a video called "aethiest intellectually destroyed by christian preacher" and that pretty much sums up who he is and why I detest the guy so much.
So basically a Donald Drumpf religion?

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
He's a christian preacher from a group from Open Air Out Reach, a group that traverses to various universities and speaks about God.
black guy 1.jpg

That sounds pretty good until you find out that the way they attract other people is by purposely causing heated debates with aetheists, especially homosexuality.
black guy 2.jpg

Already kinda don't like this guy

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Eyyyyy since no one else has officially done so yet I've decided to make an anti bayonetta guide. If anyone has any input, please say something.
:GCStart:> :GCLT: > :GCRT: > :GCA: >:GCStart:

:secretkpop:

But seriously down and away seems to be the best DI option and maybe SUPER fast moves can break her combos, but I have yet to try this out
But she can still read your DI. Best bet is to not get hit by her specials probably

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
Eyyyyy since no one else has officially done so yet I've decided to make an anti bayonetta guide. If anyone has any input, please say something.
1.Falcon Punch
2.taunt
3.win the game go watch the crappy pokemon
4.Feel bad about your taste
No but seriously I'd, say throw alot of stuff at her and stay in shield 90% of the time that is all.

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Easter weekend sure gets hectic in my family, lol.

Bayo is considered to do poorly against strong zoners, last I heard. IMO people just need to play more patently against her.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I've heard alot of people saying she loses to them buuuuuut some of them said she loses to little mac soooo don't know if it's reliable also love the avatar it looks fabulous
Maybe because Mac has really good frame data and Bayo's frame data is kinda meh sometimes

But I dunno

And I love Palu's hair in a ponytail~

Dusk Pit

Smash Apprentice
I didn't know Dark Pit's could kill at all is what I was saying lol even with the sweetspot
It does kill... at some point. I have heard that it can be used for electroshock tech chase situations at semi high % so it might not be worse than Pit's after all.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
It does kill... at some point. I have heard that it can be used for electroshock tech chase situations at semi high % so it might not be worse than Pit's after all.
Yeah it's true. I found it. :p

Tipper DP Ftilt kills at about the same point the sourspot does on Pit's. Late obviously but definitely not Sudden Death late.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
OMG OMG I'm gonna be sick now to get Falcon *still laughing like a psycho*also love the new avatar so adorable is there a one of mewtwo
I dunno. But I looked up some Mewtwo pics and this is what I found cool

Also stumbled upon these comics

That bottom one made my heart melt ;w;

3DS FC
2595-4014-1734
I dunno. But I looked up some Mewtwo pics and this is what I found cool

Also stumbled upon these comics

That bottom one made my heart melt ;w;
What's this feeling in my heart I feel like crying these are so beautiful *crying*

Last edited:

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681

I think this is how we should be punishing ZSS' grabs. Anything that works off dair normally works here too so yes you can do Dair > Nair or Dair > Dair > Bair (which will kill near the ledge) after the grounded footstool. Also DI doesn't affect the combos too much, there is enough hitstun to react to the DI anyway. (Also it's much harder to chase DI for footstool resets without a c-stick so excuse my flub with the fair instead of dair).

Edit: Also pls excuse the potato quality.
Edit 2: Probs should have posted this in metagame thread now that I think about it.

Koiba Koiba lmao those comics were great, Palutenas face in the second panel of the first comic though XD

Last edited:
Top Bottom