• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKYPAL (WA) Thread

BalefireBoy

Smash Journeyman
Curses, you've foiled me again Semantic Scamp! Way to live up to your name! But really, if Peach loses any of the toads in Brawl she's going to have a VERY tough time coming back to the stage. I know this, because Toad is good.

And Ken, you should come up to WA sometime, it'd be good fun. And you might want to wait until you start calling Viewtiful Joe in Brawl, just in case they decide to make you into a playable character.

One last thing, I need to go THE MAN'Shouse today because my roommate loves his hot sauce so I need to knock him down a few pegs. I'll be by Josh's this afternoon and anyone can come with if they choose.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
K Josh, We will be out of there on saturday then. But that means...... Blair can we invade with you for a bit? or is there someone else not busy on saturday that would be willing to let us invade their lives?

VarietyBarrage

Smash Journeyman
K Josh, We will be out of there on saturday then. But that means...... Blair can we invade with you for a bit? or is there someone else not busy on saturday that would be willing to let us invade their lives?
yeah thats fine

frotaz37

Smash Lord
I predict that I will be in Washington for the launch of SSBB.

Oh and I bet you a Chrono Trigger character will sneak it's way in here somewhere. Nintendo seems to be going crazy with the sword character's so I wouldn't be suprised...

Oh and by the way, I call Toad! :love:

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
Due to $ issues I probably wont be able to come to WA for the summer. Ill just be going to LA for OC2 =(

Yagi

Smash Ace
No jones. How are you going to see my daughter, if you don't come to WA? You made Sheena cry.

I have a solution, though. Just win OC2 and you won't have to worry about money. Done.

frotaz37

Smash Lord
I hope you raise her to be a great stage hazard, just like your son :p

Commence Falcon Punch training as soon as possible for best results.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Hey Kei! Do you have any inside information about Japanese soccer?

Because I'd really like them to win, assuming US doesn't make it out of their pool.

Even though they're going to beat Italy. Because that's so obviously going to happen.

Faduger

Smash Rookie
Whens the next time you guys are having a gatherin with some outsiders again...i've gotten better...but still need to learn some tricks..my friend aswell...it would be cool to come up so let me know...ill be in that area tommorrow...but if thats way too soon no worries...thanks for listen...im mainly talkin to you yagi. l8rz

Rat

Smash Lord
If people are coming over tonight (friday), I might come down from mt vernon and get some practice. How late does this usually go? I have some plans at around 4 and maybe I could show up later.
Thanks

BalefireBoy

Smash Journeyman
Wow, Jason has a sister now? Congratz Josh and Sheena! What's her name? Can't wait to see her.

It's crunch time for me right now, but soon I'll have a lot more free time. Unfortunently I'm going to be living up in B-Ham over the summer to take one class I need and I have a job lined up in B-Ham, but I'm still gonna try and make it down to any of the bigger weekends.

I wonder what "Semantic Scamp's" other 3 posts were for?

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
Scamp - well the only info i have is that japan is very excited about world cup and i see something about it eveyday on the news =p.

Josh sorry but I promise Ill go visit you to see your daughter sometime when plane tickets are cheap. august is the one of the most expensive times.

anways Ken, Manacloud and Chu dat is in tokyo, japan right now staying at Mikael's house but i cant go visit them since im poor =(. I dont have any info about whos winning and stuff though

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
My school gets out next Thursday. I'll be coming out to practice on fridays much more often during the summer. Good OC2 practice :-D

BalefireBoy

Smash Journeyman
Alright, so I was in Bellevue for a class field trip and I saw Aaron at Jamba Juice and he told me Sheena hasn't had the baby yet. I was tricked. Pre-gratz then.

BTW, glad to see you're going to OC2 Dan, we must increase the WA invasion!

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
1st WWU SMASH club tournament. (45 entrants)
1st - Balefireboy
2nd - Jumpfreak
3rd - Tim Grimmes (a friend of WCW)

Skypal reigns supreme once again...good work Jeff. My 2nd place curse lives on...lol.

Hey Silent_Wolf, I've seen you before. At the last PG tournament i said hi when you walked in i think
yeah I think I know who you are too. I didn't get to play you at the last one.

oh and nice to see you guys again. (Syndicate Black) :dk:

also, good work dan, why didnt i hear about this tourney? :ohwell:

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Gimpyfish62 said:
2nd place curse sounds like an awesome curse to have LOL, you gonna get 2nd at oc2?
Kinda funny actually.

Jumpfreak's tourney history

PAX '05 - 2nd overall
March lynwood tourney - 2nd overall
April lynwood tourney - 2nd in teams w/ Zeru
TANG 15 - Nuthin. (decent in crews? lol)
May lynwood tourney - 2nd in teams w/ WCW, 3rd in singles, 2nd overall
WWU smash open - 2nd overall

I mean, most of these are n00b fests of course, but I DO see a pattern nonetheless...
Jumpfreak taking 2nd overall @ OC2 = hell freezes over. haha.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
LOL thats hilarious, i say thats awesome. I've only taken a place worth mentioning once lol (haven't been to many, but still)

jumpfreak ftw!

Dawg

Smash Apprentice
I finished high school this week and had to go crap my pants about it with my entire class on a camping trip, so I couldnt make it up, not too bad though if there wasnt even a tourny. Did kyle rep oregon well? weve been practicing a good amount, i want to know if it payed off!

Anyways kyle was talking about going up again soon and ill prolly go with him this time, hope to see all of washington again soon.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Ahh, good times this Friday. Loved the Luigi 2v2. Best things ever. Shame I didn't get to play some of the guys there. Oh well, there's always...some other time in the future...probably.

Top Bottom