• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKYPAL (WA) Thread

BalefireBoy

Smash Journeyman
I really doubt anyone at Casa de Chris/Blair/Henry/Link will see this but I was planning on coming over there Friday night. I got a week off for Thanksgiving and I gotta get my Wii Saturday night, but I'd really like to come over and see if I can still play Smash. I'll try and talk to Link over AIM see if you guys will be there. I'm sure some of you will.

Or...you couold go to GameClucks with sme of the SKYPAL guys i assume are going and have a chance at winning actuall money. :D
haha dan, in your face!

are you guys ever gonna have that upside down backwards tourney???

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
Kansai Ranking Battle 5 results

1st - Thunders(fox)
2nd - Aniki(Samus,Link)
3rd - Hoshino Kirby(sheik,purin)
4th - Farce(doc,marth)
5th - mach dash(falcon)
5th - Masashi(fox)
7th - TANI(marth)
7th - Cho(ganon)
9th - Kei(IC)
9th - Ma-tan(peach)
9th - Kou(fox,falco,sheik)
9th - Sa(ness)
13th - Souten(fox)
13th - Yoshio(samus)
13th - Omakase(falcon)
13th - hiko(falco)

note - Mach dash's falcon is the japanese isai! vids will be up sometime.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
I can't say for sure, but my best guess would be Derilink. I'm pretty sure he's the only SKYPAL that went to OC2 that uses Falco.

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
I think that it's probably Link's Falco
because thats his 2nd character(guess what his first is ;) )
but it also could have been Kei's because he plays a lot of characters well.

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
>Gimpy
brown mario was there but he entered the tourney as yoshi. and he doesnt play at all. that was just a friendly match =p

>Neal
its probably DeriLink

BalefireBoy

Smash Journeyman
I read that there are 2 RobeksES in Bellingham

Never have I seen such a thing!

Yay, I graduated from college so I think I want to hold a small get together up in B-Ham at my house since I'll still be up there for the next couple months. I'll try and see when would be best, it would be sometime during Jan or Feb probably.

And hey, Bellevue Gang, I want to come over...but I'm scared...WHAT IF YOU'RE NOT HOME? I tried calling Blair, but no answer so I'm sad.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Hey Kei, in the latest A-cho vids is this guy Tama who plays May. Made it all the way to the finals before being smoked by RF.

That's the guy you were talking about, right? He's Masashi....Musashi? M-something. THUNDERS, right?

But more importantly there's an ad on the A-cho site for "Baseball Heroes 2" which I've never seen before but I'd certainly be interested in just by the name alone.

Plus apparently Accent Core is coming soon too...

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
Hey Kei, in the latest A-cho vids is this guy Tama who plays May. Made it all the way to the finals before being smoked by RF.

That's the guy you were talking about, right? He's Masashi....Musashi? M-something. THUNDERS, right?

But more importantly there's an ad on the A-cho site for "Baseball Heroes 2" which I've never seen before but I'd certainly be interested in just by the name alone.

Plus apparently Accent Core is coming soon too...
Tama is masashi. thunders doesnt play GG. I dont go to arcades often so i dont know anything about baseball heroes 2. sorry about that:ohwell:

GGXXAC is already out and i think and a-cho has 8 of them already O_o

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
Kansai ranking battle 6 + Christmas Eve special results

this time it was a 2 day event

day 1
singles

1 - Thunders(fox) again
2 - Mach Dash(falcon)
3 - hiko(falco,purin)
4 - Aniki(samus,link)
5 - Kei(IC,peach)
5 - Farce(doc)

i forgot the rest so when the site updates, I'll edit

notes.
Mach Dash falcon is too crazy. he beat aniki in winners and also beat hiko twice. wait til the vids get released(unforunately the vid against him and aniki wasnt recorded since they met early).

day 2
FFA tourney
1 - Shigurudo
2 - Cho
2 - Aniki
4 - Farce
btw i got like 48th lol

2v2
1 - Kei/Farce
2 - s-royal/hoshi no kirby
3 - TANI/Kou
4 - hiko/Aniki
5 - Kuro/Kuroi Hito
5 - Thunders/Shu
7 - Do-mo/Yone
7 - Shigurudo/Star

2on2
rules - team up with whoever you teamed with in 2v2. we do 2 separate 1v1s. if your team goes 2-0 you win, if your team goes 1-1, the person who won plays it out on the third match.

1 - hiko/Aniki
2 - Thunders/Shu
3 - Kei/Farce
4 - TANI/Kou
5 - Mach dash/Omakase
5 - s-royal/hoshi no kirby
7 - Ma-tan/Sowser
7 - Yone/Do-mo

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
woohoo, tell s-royal gimpyfish says hi, he likely wont remember the name gimpyfish, tell him the bowser guy says hi xD

mach dash = japanese isai.. pretty crazy eh?

but i dunno, you cant have 2 isai's the world may just end.

S-royal

Smash Rookie
Gimpyfish: Of course, I remember you crazy Bowser.

Jhon: I got 13th in singles. I was beaten by Kei in winers and by TANI(Malth player) in losers.
Kei did ICs infinite grap many times ^^;
I hate you Kei:urg:

Next tornament, I'll get better place.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Accent Core looks like a lot of fun, and I'm not just saying that because May's combos look a lot easier to do which will make me a lot better at the game by default.

I don't like most of the new voices though... well, compared to the old ones, anyway. Maybe I was just used to the old ones, but I can't help how I hear.

Nice to see all these tourney formats, though. It looks like the tourney was a lot of fun.

Magikarp0

Smash Rookie
Hi Skypal crew. I came to a meeting once at Yagi's, but probably nobody remembers me (except yagi).
Just wondering when your guys next meeting is, I may try to show up at the next one.

Kei, are you planning to visit WA anytime soon?

Also... does any of skypal play . . . Melty Blood?

Chun Yu

Hi Skypal crew. I came to a meeting once at Yagi's, but probably nobody remembers me (except yagi).
Just wondering when your guys next meeting is, I may try to show up at the next one.

Kei, are you planning to visit WA anytime soon?

Also... does any of skypal play . . . Melty Blood?

Chun Yu
They don't really hold smashests anymore, and Yagi hasn't been playing for the last 4 months at least.
None of them check smashboards either. At least none in the SKYPAL house. They might every once in a while.

Top Bottom