• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKYPAL (WA) Thread

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
its not funny when your in their position...
100% agree'd

it looks like the situation has been delt with though

when i wrote this i was stressed out and it was early morning. I talked to sas personally about the housing situation about working out everything today yesterday night after this post and everything is fine. WE will find you guys housing no worries. Right now we are working out issues with his aunt if not some of us will step it up to get all the skypal guys housing.
thats his last post, seems we WILL have housing... but where... who knows!

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
CAOTIC - Yes, everything will be resolved. I'm sorry I had to bail out on you guys, but I had random unexpected smashers dumped at my place recently and my aunt had second thoughts about housing people alltogether, because she didn't want to deal with the extra people in their house. It's currently under construction and it's always a busy environment, so it's too much for her and I have no control over what she wants. I'm looking at alternatives for you guys, so bear with us. I'll try take care of you guys as best I can. I am willing to back you guys financially as best as I can if it comes down to that, as I feel I've let you guys down.

I am very sad now and regret everything. Sorry again.

My cell is 714-421-3710. Cheers.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I was wondering why you sounded so down on the phone, even though I could hardly think because I had only been asleep for 3 hours, I forgot you had called until I checked the boards lol.

Don't feel bad Cao, I'm sure it's not your fault and I bet everything will work out fine.

Man I cant wait, 2 more days!

DeriLink

Smash Ace
Geezus, apparently my smashboards account is still active.

First things first. Silentwolf, what does that sig have to do with you AT ALL?!?! >_>

Anywho, housing situation, HMMMMM. Lets hope something can work itself out before we get there. As for how we're getting to the airport, I figured I'd head back over to Chris' and park my car there Sunday afternoon (if Henry doesn't mind) and tag along however Chris/Blair decided.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
hmmzzzz i'm going to talk to silly about meeting you guys at the airport, i dont really want to leave a car at new skypal house for the entire time, as i can only assume a few other people are doing that...

i dunno

i'll figure something out.

if i dont see you guys before, i'll see you all at the airport fo sho.

its not funny when your in their position...
I know, I feel bad for them, but I just thought it was funny that KillaOR made Coa's aunt mad. I was thinking this happened because he was loud and obnoxious, which would be funny to see. I'm sure he's a great guy though. unless it wasn't only his fault. Have fun guys. ^_^

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Yeah Killa is lame, and I'm housed with him. T__T

Anyways, sorry to hear this predicament guys, I'm sure you'll manage. At least a few of you can grab hotel stuff with Simna no doubt.

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
I didn't mean to pin it entirely on KillaOR, I don't know that for a fact. His name was just mentioned prominently, so I assumed he probably said something that got Cao's aunt mad. It could have been one of the other 2 people there though.

Caotic- Do you think it would help if I tried to talk to your Aunt? Maybe I could reason with her.

Jeff- If you read this, call me 425-765-2696. No one knows how to reach you.

Rest of skypal: if you're flying in on monday, can you post your arrival time to LAX? Let's make this easier for Cali so they can pick us up in groups. I know a bunch of us are on the same flight, the one that arrives 2:45PM. If you are NOT on United Flight 495 scheduled to arrive at LAX at 2:45 (departing SEA at 12:10) then post your times.

I know, I'm not blaming him, or 'blaming' him entirely. That's why I said "unless it wasn't only his fault". I know you weren't only talking to me though. and hero, you should be happy you get to stay at a pro smasher's house. i wouldnt call him lame.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
His personality isn't exactly my favorite from the videos I've seen, but yeah you're right Silent.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Don't get me wrong he's a great guy, just an unexpected visitor. Jenny (Ken's sister) tried to reason but to no avail. So I don't think it's going to work. On the plus side, accomodation is looking brighter, so you guys won't need to worry about anything. <3

0C2 PEE YOUR PANTS NOW!

Yagi

Smash Ace
Rest of skypal: if you're flying in on monday, can you post your arrival time to LAX? Let's make this easier for Cali so they can pick us up in groups. I know a bunch of us are on the same flight, the one that arrives 2:45PM. If you are NOT on United Flight 495 scheduled to arrive at LAX at 2:45 (departing SEA at 12:10) then post your times.
United flight 6493 arrives at LAX at 3:29

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
WA guys...i talked to ender and he says its ok if u guys stay at our hotel room...if there are 8 of u guys then there will be a total of about 11 ppl in the room...so it'll be crampy but managable....i believe ender flies down to check into the hotel on the 14th....i dont have all the hotel info myself so ill ask him when i see him next and here is his AIM if u wanna ask him stuff: Nder81

DeriLink

Smash Ace
OC2 staff/whomever concerned - My cell-phone number is (425) 765 1141. If anything gets updated concerning housing/picking up etc etc yada yada, feel free to gimme a call or even if you just need to contact us at the airport. I believe I'll be heading to Sastopher's today and we plan on going to Tori's tonight? I'll just have it on the whole time. Anywho, I need to uhm, pack and stuff, I think. Or something.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Here is the hotel address: 15559 Beach Boulevard
Westminster, CA USA 92683

if any of u guys need more info you should ask ender...he doesnt get his room number until check-in so if u guys get to the hotel just call ender's cell(to ask him stuff or get the room number) his cell is 916-335-0597

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
Good Luck to Kei and everybody from WA thats going to OC2.
I wish i could be there :crying:

BladeWise

Smash Lord
Good job on getting 3rd in teams with Hoshino Kirby, Kei.
Team BS (Sas and Blair) got 5th, nicely done.
strong finishes from Yagi/Derilink and BalefireBoy/SillyFox and Tori/Champ...and i am impressed by gimpy/magnum too, lol

Isai and Captain Jack....i cant imagine facing that team...

According to CAOTIC, the remaining crews in the crew battles are:
(Mew2King/KoreanDJ/PCChris/Kaiser-GL)
Mikael is Gay (Ken/Isai/ChuDat/Manacloud/Captain Jack)
SKYPAL (Sastopher/Variety Barrage/Yagi/Kei/Derilink)
Team Japan (Shu/Kentaross/Hoshino Kirby/Hiko)

these lineups are very impressive....especially "Mikael is Gay"...but I have a lot of faith in Skypal. cant wait for the results...

you can find out more here: http://www.lbpolymusic.com/tio/Event.aspx?EventID=1988724406#game1

Post the rest of the stuff when you get it from COA then. Great job so far everyone.
hey nate, let me know when get back, post here i guess.

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
alright im back home!
good to see you skypal again =), i had so much fun and for sure i will try to make it to Washington sometime soon. too bad we couldnt play too much friendlies but hey it was just nice to meet you guys again. skypal vs arizona was too good.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
It was awesome meeting you Kei and I hope that you can make it over to Washington to hang out, just let us know when airfares are cheap haha.
Wish I coulda played your Peach D=.

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
sorry i couldnt get to play you much tori, next time ill play you with my peach for sure.

geez i already miss you guys =(.

malva00

Smash Master
Hey I'm coming to WASHINGTON staying where Sastopher lives. And maybe staying where Yagi lives too.

September 14th - 24th bought my plane tickets already

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
school starts tuesday, so who wants to play before that? anybody? I'm new to the area and need people to play. I live in Kirkland, if that helps at all.

there should be a smashfest tonight at the adress given in the first post of the skypal house thread.
if there is something gooing on there, arrive in evening i guess. confirm if somethings going on though. i think henry said there was.

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
well it seems like you guys will get to play Wii before us =(.

IKKI's tourney is next week!

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Hes too good and doesnt ever get hit, it was semi depressing actually, I want to fight him all day so I can really learn how to hit someone not as good at not getting hit as isai.

he 3-0 3-0 against me in finals ;________;

Ka-Master did that to me too, Luigi for Mid Tier

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Hes too good and doesnt ever get hit, it was semi depressing actually, I want to fight him all day so I can really learn how to hit someone not as good at not getting hit as isai.

he 3-0 3-0 against me in finals ;________;

Ka-Master did that to me too, Luigi for Mid Tier

LOL Tori got molested cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

Top Bottom