• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKYPAL (WA) Thread

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
Silent Wolf said:
the fact that its only 2v2, it has items on, and all stages are on doesnt have anything to do with it.
lol, calm down silent

Joking that It actually is a terrible tournament IMO, or that those are valid? It's not too much too get exited over smash wise. none the less, I'm going. No more convo on this here plzkthx.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol. Silent's just angry because he wants to be considered the master of item mode, and doesn't want any threats. XD, j/k, j/k. I wanna be in your vid, Silent. T_T Recording at gameclucks FTW.

Anyways, me and my crew guys will also be at PAX. I've never heard of ye, Meteor, who do you play?

On topic...I wish we could come to SKYPAL things often T_T. Just gotta wait 'till smelly ol' Hero gets his license.

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
todays random thought

Silly Fox should team with JoeBushman at OC2 and their team name should be George Bushman

Meteor!

Smash Journeyman
Luigi Ka-master said:
Lol. Silent's just angry because he wants to be considered the master of item mode, and doesn't want any threats. XD, j/k, j/k. I wanna be in your vid, Silent. T_T Recording at gameclucks FTW.

Anyways, me and my crew guys will also be at PAX. I've never heard of ye, Meteor, who do you play?

On topic...I wish we could come to SKYPAL things often T_T. Just gotta wait 'till smelly ol' Hero gets his license.
I'm just a no-name who hasn't had the chance to go to any SKYPALs yet. :ohwell: I play mostly everyone.

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
today's random thought

Silly Fox + Chu Dat

Chuly fox>Chuey fox>Chewy fox

Chewey fox =)

BalefireBoy

Smash Journeyman
rargle, rargle, rargle....

Here I am trying to get myself into the loop of information once again! I know quite a few of us are on the same flights to OC2. Is there a plan that you guys have for getting to the airport and such? A meeting place? A carpool? Or should I just fend for myself?

And I think I'm gonna be teaming with Sir Silly, so possible combos could be:

Balefire Fox or BFF

Silly Boy

SillyfireBoy

Sillyfire Fox

Mortimer

So, if someone knows anything about possible transportation plans, post and let me know! I swear I'll check the boards!

The GERM

Smash Ace
this is bob
my freind goes to digipen and hes a pretty good marth named Jace he runs smash club there , we smash aot here in norcal his home town.
GO JACE!!

Wow, your friend has his own Marth named Jace who runs a smash club? lol, j/k. does he have a name on the boards? Are you saying he wants to smash with us...?

Xelmo

Smash Rookie
Hey~ I've just moved to washington myself, I live in Stanwood, Washington, Id like to get together some time and smash a little if you've got a time and place we could meet at, my house is kind of in the middle of no where not to mention its lacking in space.

Hey~ I've just moved to washington myself, I live in Stanwood, Washington, Id like to get together some time and smash a little if you've got a time and place we could meet at, my house is kind of in the middle of no where not to mention its lacking in space.
there's a smasfest tomorrow, from likie 7pm (when ppl show up) to whenever in the morning. the adress should be on the first page of the skypal house thread. money macth?

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
LOL Kei, that's too good.

As of yet, I'm still not sure how we're getting to the airport, but here is what I propose:

Nate has graciously offered to house us Sunday night and his parents can drive us to the airport (he says he lives only a few minutes away). We should all meet at his place then, unless you would prefer to meet up at my place on Sunday night before I leave and then travel together down to Nate's. This might make it easier on Jefferies, and perhaps a few Seattlites who would find it more convenient to come here first. However, I work until 11pm on Sunday and Blair works from Sunday night until early Monday morning. He may have other plans. What does everyone think? Is this helpful?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
this sounds fantastic to me, even though i'm traveling later than all of you i'm assuming theres room enough for me haha, i work till 10 on sunday, i'll try and get to your house at like 1130-ish.

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=1639792&postcount=2605
mew2king is losing to captain jack. But the matches are close.

As for ummm skypal getting housing now. Sorry for the bad news but there is no more housing for skypal caotics aunt just gave us the word on no on housing this is terrible news meaning skypal will be out of housing when they arrive. WE have no offers left from people in so cal so there is only one option a motel .

OC2 CANNOT PROVIDE SKY PAL / WASHINGTON PEOPLE HOUSING ANYMORE WE ARE GREATLY SORRY BUT WE CANNOT DO THIS BECAUSE OF LACK OF HOUSING AGREEMENTS WITH CAOTICS AUNT. SKYPAL MUST THINK OF SOMETHING AND QUICK. As I've said before we the oc2 staff guarantees NOTHING. Meaning we arent required to provide housing to anyone it is a previlege, with so cal being so big and nobody offering housing. This is the most difficult task weve ever face. I think everyone should just get a **** motel and save all of us the trouble. WE have been working day and night trying to find everyone housing , and its very difficult when nobody in socal is willing to lend out a hand. The ones that are , is full to the max and most is trying to squeeze in more motel . We a truely sorry but it has come down to this.

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
I gonna see about some housing for WA....if i cant do it myself ill help find some for you

Wow man, thanks a lot. I talked to Mike on AIM and it sounds like Killaor pissed off Caotic's aunt and now she won't let anyone else stay. I want to try talking with her and maybe instilling some reassurance in us 'kids'. I want to try and figure this out as soon as possible though, because getting on a flight w/o housing sounds like a bad idea.

Top Bottom