• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skynet Gaming II - Grand Rapids, MI - April 14th, 2012: The Fight Is On!

rsr2

Smash Lord
Captain Rainbowz is here right now. He is so happy you uploaded that. He wants a salty runback with the Ganon game. Those videos were lols >_>

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Roller didn't i play you in ammys at pound 5?

Nice to see you've improved. Ally went all pit? Kid Icarus: Uprising of Pit in brawl.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
So im not gonna be cocky and say something like im too good for my socks, but I think if I keep improving at the rate i am by the time the next Skynet rolls around I might finally live up to my name

Amity

Sadboi
Switch FC
SW-0822-7258-0511
So im not gonna be cocky and say something like im too good for my socks, but I think if I keep improving at the rate i am by the time the next Skynet rolls around I might finally live up to my name
you got this TOM.

Amity

Sadboi
Switch FC
SW-0822-7258-0511
Well don't hide under the name VampireKyo and I might actually talk about you!

...Stop killing your partner in dubz, man. XD
In total i think he killed me more then i killed him. rofl That was our first time actually teaming together. XD From now on we are gonna pratice a lot and try to become an epic Snake and Kirby force. =D

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Show me your capable of living up to what I think you are capable of and we can team for Skynet 3 in the fall.

Deal?

Amity

Sadboi
Switch FC
SW-0822-7258-0511
Is this @m!ty?
yes its amity. lol
i have a 2005 account im trying to recover. dskjfhdskjfhgsfd i cant get it to work tho. =/
Is it possible to get my Account named changed on here? lol Drdrn, oyu should make me a sig. please?? :3

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Scott, ORI_bro is the one who made DRDN's sig, mine, and many others. Hit him up.

And you can only get a name change if you have a Premium Membership (aka...you gotta pay).

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
yes its amity. lol
i have a 2005 account im trying to recover. dskjfhdskjfhgsfd i cant get it to work tho. =/
Is it possible to get my Account named changed on here? lol Drdrn, oyu should make me a sig. please?? :3
I make all the sigs.

Amity

Sadboi
Switch FC
SW-0822-7258-0511
Scott, ORI_bro is the one who made DRDN's sig, mine, and many others. Hit him up.

And you can only get a name change if you have a Premium Membership (aka...you gotta pay).
Must have premium membership. How much does it cost a month?

Roller

Smash Legend
Oh, you got the full year?

Maybe that's smart... I had to do the 3 month thing twice to go from

Rollerking540->Rollerking->Roller. lol

I may switch to WH0RESBANE. I have to check if the mods would be angry about it...

Top Bottom