• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skynet Gaming II - Grand Rapids, MI - April 14th, 2012: The Fight Is On!

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I just looked at the bracket who made this?

I thought it was weird facing super my 2nd round but he had a bye before that? I got 2nd seed in the pool him and I were in

TOs step up your bracket game

On an unrelated note is it possible to get the pools up I forgot how many games I played :) :420:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
It didn't really matter how closely we did legitimate seeding for this lmao.

And Ally was hellbent on getting out asap.

Oh and I'm so lazy about pools. Lmao. MAYBE is Rajam asks me to I will. Outside of that...good luck. Lmaoo.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
It didn't really matter how closely we did legitimate seeding for this lmao.

And Ally was hellbent on getting out asap.

Oh and I'm so lazy about pools. Lmao. MAYBE is Rajam asks me to I will. Outside of that...good luck. Lmaoo.
dont lie I know why you dont want to post pools

:yeahboi:

Roller

Smash Legend
I did bring Super vs you up when I saw it. But bracket had already started. Initially a bye was going to outplace someone. I stopped that, then assumed the people working on it would fix the rest.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I just looked at the bracket who made this?

I thought it was weird facing super my 2nd round but he had a bye before that? I got 2nd seed in the pool him and I were in

TOs step up your bracket game

On an unrelated note is it possible to get the pools up I forgot how many games I played :) :420:
Nothing about what we had made that much sense. We had a helluva pool, a strange bracket placing, and we ended up fighting in Bracket anyway.

Roller

Smash Legend
Try being outplaced by someone you beat 1st round.

My last NYC tourney, I got 5th, he got 4th. We lost to same guy in losers. He got the easier losers bracket. smh.

I also outplaced AZ at Vengeance after losing to him in his first round.

Roller

Smash Legend
That happens at LEAST once virtually every single time a 24 or 48 man bracket is used.

For instance, at VENGEANCE which used a 48 man bracket, it happened to 3 people.

Top Bottom