• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skynet Gaming II - Grand Rapids, MI - April 14th, 2012: The Fight Is On!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
METAKNIGHT BANNED

DOUBLES (11 TEAMS)

1: Ally and WTP ($92.40) :snake: :falco: / :dedede: :popo:
2: It's Not Gay if its Captain Falcon (Lordy/Tech) ($46.20) :falcon: / :warioc: :dedede:
3: Roller and Gifts ($15.40) :pikachu2: / :snake:
4: Pointless Adventures (Super and Robjoe) :mario2: / :zerosuitsamus:
5: Amity and Tired :snake: / :kirby2:
5: Legit and Jawsome :gw: / :pikachu2:
7: Curt and Hulian :random: / :luigi2:
7: Fabulous and Fierce :gw: / :gw:
9: Fish and Vadar :pit: / :dedede:
9: Boku no Pico Fanclub (Nick and Captain Rainbows) :ganondorf: / :ganondorf:
9: Sarix and Torvus :samus2: / :zerosuitsamus:

SINGLES (24 ENTRANTS)

1: Ally ($100.80) :pit:
2: Roller ($50.40) :popo: :pit:
3: Tech Chase ($16.80) :dedede: :pit:
4: Gifts :snake:
5: WTP :dedede: :falco:
5: LordHelmet :falcon:
7: Super :mario2:
7: Fish :pit:
9: Hulkian Babulion :luigi2:
9: Amity :snake:
9: Legit :gw:
9: Tired :kirby2:
13: Wiggly Flan ~ :gw:
13: Robjoe :zerosuitsamus:
13: Jawsome :pikachu2: :pt:
13: rsr2 :wolf:
17: vadar :dedede:
17: Nom :random:
17: Sophy :marth:
17: Captain Rainbows :peach: :toonlink:
17: Torvus :zerosuitsamus:
17: Curt :fox: :falcon:
17: WCN :random: (No, this man actually went random)
17: Sarix :samus2:

***Some characters are either missing or incorrect. Just going based off of memory. Please correct me if you see anything missing or wrong so I can have everything filled out. I'll do pools later....if I feel like.

THE FIGHT IS ON!

- TC

rsr2

Smash Lord
Take that game and watch out of my name. I didn't win a single game with him in singles today. All wolf. I will do shoutouts later when I can actually think and remember names. Way too tired right now >_>

Edit* Thanks baby <3

Edit Edit* Curt! Played Fox and Falcon when I played him.

CaptainRainbows

Smash Rookie
Doubles my partnet was nick and we were dual ganons. I plays peach/toon link in singles. Will prob do shout outs tomorrow as i perpare to reach my final form.

LOE1

Smash Lord
....damn it if i was there i wouldnt have def gotten top 5 :salt:

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
W.C.N. Shout-out's of Fun
1: Ally ($100.80) :pit: :snake: Congrats on winning alwyas cool to see you. and we will need to do more of those :random: vs :random: on all :random: at DW2 if you come
2: Roller ($50.40) :popo: :pit: LOL to pit grand finals had fun friendlies and you should send me a copy of that video of tech :012: see you at SKTAR
3: Tech Chase ($16.80) :dedede: :pit: Thanks for the SF it was fun and so was B dubs...Sorry I hit you with the door LOL.
4: Gifts :snake: Thanks for the ride and good **** on your matches Sanke does suit you well but it means Ill always hate your char iIm sorry I missed some of your tourney matches being recorded My comp kept freezing
5: WTP :dedede: :falco: You beat Tech at DW but lost here?? Thanks for the ride im kinda sorry i didnt see most of your matches
5: LordHelmet :falcon: Didnt play or talk to :(
7: Super :mario2: that mario too good in bracket and a very close match when it gave me diddy we should mario ditto next time we see each other
7: Fish :pit: I forgot to hit start game 1 of you vs gifts but game 2 was recorded
9: Hulkian Babulion :luigi2: didnt see you
9: Amity :snake: good **** too bad about your match with Gifts I didnt get that one recorded either my comp froze when I hit the button and I didnt re turn it on I guess :( we will wifi once I get net
9: Legit :gw: didnt see you
9: Tired :kirby2: nice kirby but it needs a lot mroe Fair and the f throw to uair works twice on some of your opponents(or a fair the second time) good playing you I was hoping random would give me Kirby so I could do the ditto :/ and good **** in teams with Amity
13: Wiggly Flan ~ :gw: didnt see you
13: Robjoe :zerosuitsamus: I have your match with Amity nice Zss
13: Jawsome :pikachu2: :pt: good hanging out hope to play you more
13: rsr2 :wolf: didnt see you
17: vadar :dedede: didnt see you
17: Nom :random: didnt see you
17: Sophy :marth: good hanging out we should play again next tourney
17: Captain Rainbows :peach: :toonlink: didnt see you
17: Torvus :zerosuitsamus: good playing you again I love how we both got the same placing even though I won our first round
17: Curt :fox: :falcon: didnt see you
17: WCN :random: (No, this man actually went random) Whole Tourney :) and it makes things so much more fun with results 2nd in pools (diddy 3 games including first game against Roller :) and last in bracket losing to someone from your pool)
17: Sarix :samus2: I think I played you because I remember going samus against a samus if so ggs

I'll do pools later....if I feel like.<----You did a good job getting the results thread up early dont skip out now

THE FIGHT IS ON!

Fun tourney I played a lot of new people and enjoyed the venue. Ally really runs things fast I like it, only problem I had was he yells louder then my headphones were so id get distracted but I just need new headphones(no johns)

I recorded a bunch of matches on the corner TV (7) Ill eventually try to get them online sometime soon. BWW on friday was too good and Steak and shake after the tourney was fun. The crane game wasnt possible today lol

Hope some of you can make it to DRDN's World 2:Tight LNP :)

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
DOUBLES (11 TEAMS)

2: It's Not Gay if its Captain Falcon (Lordy/Tech) ($46.20) :falcon: / :warioc: :dedede: - We took you guys game 1 with sexy sexy spikes. Lordy, get bodied.
3: Roller and Gifts ($15.40) :pikachu2: / :snake: You got that kill on PS1 because of that godawful timing on the stage transition. :salt:

10 :salt:

4: Pointless Adventures (Super and Robjoe) :mario2: / :zerosuitsamus: - Hey. Zamus. You ain't Mario. Get back to the stage, and stop Side-Bing me! But seriously, we're a place away from money - let's go for it next time.
5: Legit and Jawsome :gw: / :pikachu2: :fox: Yo, Yoshi's Island. You can take my partner out, sure, but me? No, I just can't allow that, Jawsome. And Legit? Sorry for making things a bit more FAir.
7: Curt and Hulian :random: / :luigi2: - I didn't see random, I saw DK's and stuff. Good stuff from both of you. Hulian, that Luigi is scary!

SINGLES (24 ENTRANTS)

1: Ally ($100.80) :pit: - I had Game 2, but I need to practice that input. I will always cherish the moment where you yelled "Mario! Why won't you die!?" GGs, you certainly are the best... for now. :mario2:
2: Roller ($50.40) :popo: :pit: - Once a grab is got, there's no way for Mario to take back the match, unfortunately. Still, them friendlies.
3: Tech Chase ($16.80) :dedede: :pit: - Thanks for the friendlies and the Wario experience. Man can that fat guy move. Chill as always, I have to ask- Why did DRDN and I get paired against eachother in bracket when we we're in each other's pools? Not that I'm complaining, though...
4: Gifts :snake: - Get Caped.
5: WTP :dedede: :falco: - :grimer:
7: Super :mario2: - Last Skynet, you took 7th. This Skynet, you took 7th. Huh.
9: Hulian Babulion :luigi2: - Confound your Luigi. Blow for blow he's a stronger plumber, but I prefer the quick speed of Mario's aerials over Luigi's faster FSmash and Nair.
9: Legit :gw: - Sooooo Legit. Taking out Jawsome at a tourney! You're doing all sorts of great right now, keep it up!
9: Tired :kirby2: - That Kirby is something. A little bit more tournament practice and you'll be making money.
13: Wiggly Flan ~ :gw: - Wow, the fact you even lost 'Flan' and became 'Wiggly' to everyone was hilarious. That :gw: status.
13: Robjoe :zerosuitsamus: - Work on forcing bad situations for your opponents. You had a few games but you failed to capitalize on good opportunities.
17: WCN :random: - You beat me and get 2nd seed in pools, and I get the bye to fight you in Winner's Round 1? That's just messed up. Still, good games, loved seeing your Sheik, and for the love of God what was that Friggin' Orpheon shenanigans!?

All in all, this was the best tournament experience I had thus far. Good people, great games, and above all, straight up :mario2: on all of you. Nothing I can feel bad about here. Great tournament, now let's get West MI into some money, guys.

Sarix

Smash Ace
Torvus and I went Peach & Zelda in doubles Me (peach), him (zelda). I also used Peach in Singles. I would probably fix that.

rsr2

Smash Lord
1: Ally ($100.80) - Good Games man. Gooby plz

2: Roller ($50.40) - Nice seeing you again. We didn't get any frindlies in : ( But we did end up playing one game of magic.

3: Tech Chase ($16.80) - We didn't get the chance to friendly at all. But can see why after 24 minute sets :yeahboi:

4: Gifts - Hey we actually talked this time >_> Good Games in doubles. That **** was intense

5: WTP - I didn't really talk to you but congrats on winning Doubles. Big blue was legit.

5: LordHelmet - :falcon: Nice seeing you again dude. We played a lot of friendlies (Mostly random character dittos and Falcon >_>) But still that was fun.

7: Super - Dude... Cape's n Stuff

7: Fish - We didn't really talk much but good games in Doubles.

9: Hulkian Babulion - I didn't talk to you but damn your Luigi is pretty legit.

9: Amity - Nice talking to you. You were a chill guy and your :snake: was fun to watch.

9: Legit - Didn't talk to

9: Tired - GG's man. That was really close and I was a little salty about it. But that was great. Your over B's were always spot on and it's crazy.

13: Wiggly Flan ~ Game and Watch. All day everyday. Thanks for being my doubles partner. That was a blast and we did good considering our last performance wasn't the greatest. But buckets and buckets.

13: Robjoe - Thanks for the friendlies that was fun. Also I was rooting for you a miles in doubles. But good job though :D and BDUBS was lols.

13: Jawsome - i think we played once? But it was nice seeing you again sir. Good luck living in K-Zoo ^ _ ^

13: rsr2 - Rocking 13th again...

17: vadar GG's in Doubles. You were really funny too.

17: Nom - Don't know : \

17: Sophy don't know : \

17: Captain Rainbows Needs more ganon

17: Torvus don't know

17: Curt GG's in singles.

17: WCN (No, this man actually went random) - Yo we talked for a few minutes at least :p But I am looking forward to seeing the recordings. :D

17: Sarix - GG"s man. Sorry but I tried to friendly you after Finals and we had our chance taken away then every other Wii drifted away :p But still nice seeing you man.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Yooo Kurt went :dk2: against me and Nom went :wolf:

I might actually do shout-outs because I ruined pools

Sarix

Smash Ace
1: Ally ($100.80) - Never really got to talk to you, but it was cool to watch you play
2: Roller ($50.40) - Same as Ally
3: Tech Chase ($16.80) - Looking forward to more tourneys this summer. :) I am going back to Peach though.
4: Gifts - Same as Ally
5: WTP - Same as Ally
5: LordHelmet - Our pools match of Falcon vs Samus was fun even though I got beaten pretty hard.
7: Super - It was cool meeting you and playing some matches.
7: Fish - See you on Tuesday.
9: Hulkian Babulion - ?
9: Amity - Doubles was fun against you guys. I was surprised we won the match after accidentally bombing Torvus, lol.
9: Legit - It was fun playing against you & seeing you again after PS3.
9: Tired - Doubles was fun.
13: Wiggly Flan ~ - ?
13: Robjoe - It was fun to play friendlies with you.
13: Jawsome - Nice to see you again since PS3.
13: rsr2 - It was too bad we couldn't get friendlies in at the end. Our losers bracket match was really fun considering how close it was for the most part.
17: vadar - Hopefully I'll see you on campus soon.
17: Nom - ?
17: Sophy - It was to play against you, thanks for the critiques in friendlies. :)
17: Captain Rainbows - It's too bad you decided to give up on Peach, but I'll carry on Super Sexy Peach in your stead though. :)
17: Torvus - See you on campus.
17: Curt - ?
17: WCN (No, this man actually went random) - ?

Fun tourney guys, fun tourney. I plan to practice a lot for the next one to hopefully place better.

fZk

Smash Lord
I almost drove to this yesterday morning. I wish I would have but it was such a long drive by myself and I felt bad about not working. I think I could have secured my spot in the PR had I gone. Oh well.

Top Bottom