• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skynet Gaming II - Grand Rapids, MI - April 14th, 2012: The Fight Is On!

lordhelmet

Smash Master
1: Ally ($100.80) :pit: "**** you" Amazing doubles. **** your Pit, I'll beat you in dittos next time :yeahboi:
2: Roller ($50.40) :popo: :pit: Didn't get to play this time ;[
3: Tech Chase ($16.80) :dedede: :pit: Yooooo good **** in doubles, you pulled a little more weight but I felt pretty on-point. Sorry for losing to Gifts, was really hoping to kick your *** in bracket.
4: Gifts :snake: Kinda :salt:. Good **** though, I have no johns :denzel:
5: WTP :dedede: :falco: Work on the D3 a little, Falcon doesn't get as hard countered as you think. GGs though.
5: LordHelmet :falcon: Should have been top 3
7: Super :mario2: Fun doubles, you're putting work in, I like that.
7: Fish :pit: Still haven't played you, lol.
9: Hulkian Babulion :luigi2: Didn't get to play you, 9th is pretty good for a first? event.
9: Amity :snake: 9th isn't bad, I know you're pretty good so keep on it.
9: Legit :gw: Fun seeing you again, GGs in singles.
13: Wiggly Flan ~ :gw: Fun pools, don't give up so easily.
13: Robjoe :zerosuitsamus: Nice spikes.
13: Jawsome :pikachu2: :pt: Yoo, you need to hit the training room some more, you're better than this.
13: rsr2 :wolf: Fun pools and friendlies ^-^
17: Sophy :marth: Nice seeing you again.
17: Sarix :samus2: Don't focus only on camping, you have a good camping game but once anyone gets in, they'll destroy you because you don't have a grasp on normal gameplay.

also @ Ori, I have most of the finals saved. Will start recording today.

Sarix

Smash Ace
17: Sarix :samus2: Don't focus only on camping, you have a good camping game but once anyone gets in, they'll destroy you because you don't have a grasp on normal gameplay.
Thanks for the critique. I'm planning on putting Samus on the bench for a while though until I have better overall MU experience. I've never faced a good Falcon so I had no idea how to approach you and what options I had would be safe since if I whiff anything at close range I eat a combo.

CaptainRainbows

Smash Rookie
:salt: :salt: :salt: I did soo bad. But it was a lot of fun getting ***** repetedly. Here goes the shoutouts if i missed anyone im sorry i was on an hour of sleep and i just got destroyed so i didnt remember a lot of names....
1: Ally ($100.80) That was some sick pit playing. No wonder you are top dog.
2: Roller ($50.40) Your IC's scare me bro. Soo glad i didnt have to play you guys.
3: Tech Chase ($16.80) Im glad you didnt put us in pool or bracket. It allowed you to have 3rd for shure! :salt:
4: Gifts - I dont remember if i talked to you.
5: WTP - GG's man.
5: LordHelmet - watching your jiggs friendlys with rsr was lulz.
7: Super - You were a lot of fun to talk to and joke around with.
7: Fish - You were soo calm and cool with handing me my ***.
9: Hulkian Babulion - Damn that luigi man. One of the best i have seen.
9: Amity Your snake. Your damn snake. Make it to more tourneys i hope ill see you there man. GG's!
9: Legit Dont think we talked or played
9: Tired Dont think we talked or played either.
13: Wiggly Flan ~ Thanks for carrying rsr. He could really use the confidence boost. XD
13: Robjoe - GG's man. I got wrecked. Still learned from it.
13: Jawsome- Not sure if we played everything happened so fast. You were sooo chill though.
13: rsr2 - Needs more ganon.
17: vadar -Dont think we played
17: Nom -Dont think we played
17: Sophy - GG's man
17: Captain Rainbows :salt: :salt: I was pretty pissed last night not gonna lie.
17: Torvus- Dont remember if we played or not man.
17: Curt - ****. You. dk. Man if i wouldnt have ****ed up when i had the lead it would have been mine. Well played though. Props on beated the fabulously free captain rainbowz
17: WCN (No, this man actually went random) Dont think we played. I went random last tourney. Its a blast!
17: Sarix -Nice peach. Annoying samus bro. XD Stick with peach. You were a lot better then i.

fishnax

Smash Apprentice
1: Ally Didn't play you, but nice pitting lol
2: Roller Didn't play you, but get those IC's outta hurr
3: Tech Chase Kicked my *** but it taught me a lot. Pit ditto's were fun. Watch out fer next time :smirk:
4: Gifts I enjoyed our set a lot. First match was legit
5: WTP Never played you, but hopefully you can make it to the next one
5: LordHelmet Still really want to play you. Next time it WILL happen
7: Super Friendlies was fun. Hopefully we meet up in brackets next time
7: Fish Way2suk
9: Hulkian Babulion Never been good against Luigi's. Looking forward to playing more matches with you at the SGA though :bee:
9: Amity You killed us in doubles. Kind of wanted to face you in singles but u represent west MI well
9: Legit Don't think we played
9: Tired Took a lot of focus to beat you. You've got a great playstyle
13: Wiggly Flan ~ Good set in singles. Damn dat G&W airgame
13: Robjoe ZS's always give me trouble. Hope to play more matches with u in the near future
13: Jawsome Surprised you placed so low u got mad pika game. Hopefully we can get some smashfests goin in the GR.
13: rsr2 Damn that G&W doubles set :c
17: Sophy Never played you but hopefully we do in the future.
17: Sarix Guarentee you'll place higher next time especially if u focus on peach
17: Captain Rainbow Difference between ur game from the last tourney to this one is like night and day. Don't be impatient with the results though. You'll definitely start moving up if u keep it up

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
YOU'RE NOT READY YET......FOR THESE SHOUTOUTS

1: Ally ($100.80) - THE FIGHT IS ON. Good **** winning everything. Always a pleasure hanging out.

2: Roller ($50.40) - Good stuff at this. I learned a lot this time, and I can see I'm beginning to see some improvement. Mark my words: I will get you next time. ;) Hope to see you again soon. Have fun back home!

3: Tech Chase ($16.80) -Top 5 Pit here we go!

4: Gifts - Proud of you beating Lordy. Now....you just need to not be free vs Dreamland characters....lmao.

5: WTP - Pulling a "Tech" is always the correct decision.

5: LordHelmet - Thanks for teaming baby! You were off at this tournament, I could see it in our friendlies. You're so much better than that...get back on your game Lordy. I'll be waiting for it.

7: Super - You impressed me more than anyone else from West MI today. You have improved a lot. Great job and keep at it Miles!

7: Fish - Not bad. You got some really bad habits to work on but you have potential. We will be playing again soon ;)

9: Hulkian Babulion - GGs. Sorry for gaying you so hard with Pit lmao.

9: Amity - Close set with my boy Gifts. I promise the next time we meet...I will teach you things.

9: Legit - Take my advice to heart. Inside of you lurks a very smart, analytical player. I can definitely see it. Focus on that side...and I know you'll be a threat someday. Also **** you for that 3 way tie you ******* lmaoooo.

9: Tired - Nice to see you again Adam.

13: Wiggly Flan ~ - We need to play.

13: Robjoe - I expected more from you. Although good job in doubles.

13: Jawsome - I really expected more from you this time. Keep on growing though. I wanna see the player who pushed me in pools at PS3.

13: rsr2 - Yo we had conversations and stuff. lol. Sad face I couldnt do BDubs. Great to see you again though.

17: vadar - Girl.....you need more confidence. If I see you again we're gonna do some Hyperbolic Time Chamber ****. I got you. GGs.

17: Nom - Who is you?

17: Sophy - GGs in bracket. Hope my advice served you well!

17: Captain Rainbows - Chris baby it was nice to talk to you again. lol your fanclub....

17: Torvus - GGs in pools. Have more faith in yourself!

17: Curt - Who is you?

17: WCN (No, this man actually went random) - LOL is all I have to say.

17: Sarix - Nice to see you again girl.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
no one really tells thugz about this stuff anymore cause they dont like him around because he kills the mood when he complains and rages

Roller

Smash Legend
Thugz would have gotten top 2 at this, why doesn't he enter anymore?
He's entered every MI tourney except this one this season...

He didn't go to Vengeance because of car space and not knowing about it until a few days before.

This one he was going to come to, but bailed on Friday. Exams and whatnot.

Though idk why you would think he'd get anywhere near top 2. He got 5th seed in his pool at PS3 (the last tourney he attended)..

EDIT: Maybe him drowning in pools is why you think he hasn't been entering.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
no one really tells thugz about this stuff anymore cause they dont like him around because he kills the mood when he complains and rages
I thought it was because he's creepy like uncle fester.

He's entered every MI tourney except this one this season...

He didn't go to Vengeance because of car space and not knowing about it until a few days before.

This one he was going to come to, but bailed on Friday. Exams and whatnot.

Though idk why you would think he'd get anywhere near top 2. He got 5th seed in his pool at PS3 (the last tourney he attended)..

EDIT: Maybe him drowning in pools is why you think he hasn't been entering.
He said he for sure dropped out of Vengeance because I wasn't going.

Also I'm not sure why people take my posts seriously. Of course he'd have won, Ally might be like the best player, but Thugz has charisma.

He's DQ'd from the Nebraska PR this season due to innactivity, but we can't even have a realistic OOS panel since we've been in Isolation since January outside of South Dakota...lol.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I reply to shoutouts to other people because :mario2:

YOU'RE NOT READY YET......FOR THESE SHOUTOUTS

2: Roller ($50.40) - Good stuff at this. I learned a lot this time, and I can see I'm beginning to see some improvement. Mark my words: I will get you next time. ;) Hope to see you again soon. Have fun back home!
Roller, he's already slain Sparta Kick. Be on your game, Tech is coming for you.

7: Super - You impressed me more than anyone else from West MI today. You have improved a lot. Great job and keep at it Miles!
Thanks Derek. I had to admit, I was absurdly dumbfounded after our games - not that they were closer than I had originally expected, but that I missed out on that classic Tech teaching lesson that tends to come with friendlies.

9: Amity - Close set with my boy Gifts. I promise the next time we meet...I will teach you things.
See? Tech's Smash lessons will make the Magic School Bus look like an unmarked white van in the bad part of Chicago.

9: Legit - Take my advice to heart. Inside of you lurks a very smart, analytical player. I can definitely see it. Focus on that side...and I know you'll be a threat someday. Also **** you for that 3 way tie you ******* lmaoooo.
Legit is starting to live up to his name. He's evolving a lot quicker than most of Muskegon from what I've played. Doubles showed off a Legit I hadn't been expecting to fight, and we almost perished for it on Yoshi's.

13: Jawsome - I really expected more from you this time. Keep on growing though. I wanna see the player who pushed me in pools at PS3.
Where you at, Mike!? Like Tech said, I'm surprised you didn't go toe to toe with Gifts, I'd have loved to watch that matchup.

Okay, I'm done piggybacking off Tech's shoutouts. :mario2:

One thing this tournament taught me is just how good Muskegon is getting without my noticing. Tired seriously was impressing me with his Doubles play and I love to watch his Kirby work. Love those aerial side-B's catching people off guard. I was really sweating playing you in doubles, I was rooting for you. Legit is legit.

Even Sophy was interesting to play. I know I three stocked you, man, but it's all down to practice right now. Give yourself some breathing room- you we're locked in indecision too much!

Jawsome, man. I don't even know what to say. I was walking into this tournament expecting to have another Pikachu vs. Mario matchup, like Cold Con. We gotta Smashfest one more time before you head off to K-Zoo so I can get a look at your playstyle right now and see what I can help you with. You shouldn't be placing 13th, man. You got Pika-power!

...I make two shoutouts posts, whatever. :mario2:

Top Bottom