• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR 2 Results

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Is it a frequent occurrence that tournaments would make people play either a lot better or a lot worse? Or maybe just continuously choke? I've been seeing such things not specifically this tourney but some others as well.

D

Deleted member 189823

I play significantly worse in tournaments, constantly getting upsets from playing notably worse than myself. But then again, I am not a High/Top-level player with sufficient experience to overcome that.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!!!!! :)

1: ST ADHD :diddy: - Can't even be mad, I just got straight up outplayed. This tournament is eye-opening because I now know that I can hang with the top players. I came into the brawl scene with the sole goal of being the best of my respective character. You are in my way, so I'm not giving up ;)
2: MVD :snake: - You played so well today, I thought you were gonna win this for a minute lol. New blood has to step in and show these old timers what's up. Let's go!
3: Denti :olimar: - Good stuff as always Dustin, can't wait for a rematch with ya.
4: LoF Nakat :popo: - I almost thought we were gonna tie again. Would've been 2 nationals in a row lmao. Next time I'm in Jersey I'll show you the secret of this MU. No more losing to ADHD!
5: CT ZeRo :metaknight: - We gotta have our rematch. I've gotten a bit better since last time. Congrats on making your way back through losers like you did, tough break against Wyatt.
5: Zinoto :diddy: - Loses twice to the person you were supposed to outplace, scrub xD.
7: ESAM :pikachu2: - We gotta play sometime. Hopefully I'm good enough to actually get a match this time lmao.
7: CT Tyrant :metaknight: - GGs man. I'm gonna try to come out to the West Coast soon. Hopefully I can play you again soon :)
9: SwR Nairo :metaknight: - Still haven't played you in singles yet, I'm curious as to how I would do. Always nice seeing you again and continue to do well in your reigon. I'll be back soon :)
9: Ally :metaknight: :snake: - You helped me get so much better at this game and I really need to thank you for that. I've had a really large spike in skill ever since you started coming back to MI. Thanks a billion man!
9: LoF Pwii :metaknight: - Finally got to meet the legendary Pwiito! Your :metaknight: would obliterate me lol.
9: CFST | Will :dk2: - GGs Will, until next time :)
13: Nick Riddle :zerosuitsamus: - Dat infinite lol. Nice meeting you and looking forward to playing you again. If you wanna know how to body :diddy: just ask V. He has absolutely no practice in the MU, but I've never taken a game off of him in the three sets we've played lmao.
13: Bloodcross :metaknight: :falco: - Good seeing you again Jeff :)
13: Xzax :falco: - You've gotten a lot better too, looking forward to the rematch :)
13: Mr. R :marth: - You're on my hitlist next Ramin >:D
17: APEX | CF Vinnie :popo: - We should play friendlies next time, you can help me not be bad lol.
17: MikeHaze :marth: - Sorry about not playing MMs, I was really warped and amazed that ADHD made it as far as he did. Next time I won't turn you down. I'm planing my trip to the WC also, so there's that :).
17: LOE1 :wario: - Smh getting bodied by ZSS even though you have Zinoto practice xD.
17: LoF FALSE :snake: :wario: - GGs man, you improve so rapidly. I gotta get in on this LoF hardcore training regimen. Also teach me double :warioc: D:
17: Atomsk :metaknight: :wario: - GGs Trevor. See ya next time I'm in NJ :)
17: MJG :toonlink: - Bodying :diddy: since 2009 :cool:
17: Seagull Joe :wolf: - :salt: Next time I'm gonna pull out all the stops and go all out. Yo ube ready son >:)
17: Shadow :metaknight: - We should friendly next time
25: ST Orion :metaknight: - TROLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25: Shaky :ness2: - Got the Ness swag :cool:. Gotta play you sometime.
25: Zeton :fox: - Good stuff repping the MW.
25: Delux :popo: - ICs **** Diddy -4imo.
25: DRN :zerosuitsamus: - Thanks for teaming with me Chas, you are probably the best person to team with a :diddy:. I've never met someone with so much knowledge of the character lol. I really wanted to see you vs. ADHD, he's in for a rough ride if that ever happens lmao.
25: Master Raven :metaknight: - Sup :)
25: Dekillsage :snake: - I didn't know you were as good as you are lol. We should friendly sometime.
25: ST Deltacod :yoshi2: - The king of timeouts and allbrawl.
33: CT Salem :zerosuitsamus: - I've played all the top ZSS in the US except you lol. Next tourney we play >:)
33: LoF Jbandrew :metaknight: :luigi2: :dedede: :popo: :falco: - You legitimately play like a billion characters and it's so frustrating lol. I got you next time son >:)
33: CT Vex :dedede: - GGs Vex, I'm learning little by little :)
33: Roller :popo: - Thanks for the housing and nice seeing you again man. Also good stuff beating all those people, now think what would happen if you actually practiced lmao.
33: Seibrik :metaknight: - GGs in dubs and congrats on that MM win.
33: Player-1 :diddy: - Father Diddy.
33: LoF Keitaro :falco: - Amazing tourney Rich. Everytime I come to NJ (whether I get bodied like Xsmash, or do well like SKTAR) I have a blast. Your events are really well run and the NJ scene is really fun and challenging. Looking forward to coming back.
33: Christof Fisch :falco: :snake: - Saw that losers run you did in pools. So good :)
33: TO Joe :metaknight: - Nice seeing you again Joe :)
33: ScaryLB59 :sheik: - Gotta see if my Tutu practice is worth anything.
33: Bizkit :snake: :metaknight: - I gotta deal with LOE1 every tourney lol. You now see what I gotta put up with.
33: MikeRay :snake: - Sup :)
33: Shaya :marth: - Didn't get to meet you :(
33: v115 :zerosuitsamus: - Glad you didn't have to expose me here lmao.
33: Hinkage :metaknight: - Sup :)
33: Erza Scarlet - Nice seeing you again Poke :D
49: KingToon :toonlink: - Sad you had to leave so early :(
49: Inui :metaknight: - Nice seeing you again man :)
49: Silver Alloy :popo: - Didn't get to meet you.
49: Bpow :wario: - You got really good against :diddy: wtf. Where are you getting this practice from lol.
49: Penta :gw: - Still haven't played you yet. Next time :)
49: Mr. Eric :marth: - Nice seeing you again man.
49: Eazy :sheik: :marth: - Nice meeting you :)
49: Kai :diddy: - No Sonic?
49: ST iRJi :lucario: - Amazing event, thanks for helping keep things going smoothly :)
49: PinkFresh :lucas: - You won my controller >:O
49: True Blue :sonic: - GGs, forgot about all the Sonic stuff on PS1.
49: Snakeee :zerosuitsamus: - Was kinda looking forward to playing you.
49: JaZz :fox: - GGs, Fox-Diddy is a terrible MU for Fox. I would consider a secondary or learn to use bananas a little better. It's honestly like -3 for Fox if Diddy plays it right.
49: YoshQ
- Nice seeing you again Josh.

49: Raptor :yoshi2: - Nice seeing you again :)
49: Oblivion :snake: - Back to the lab Alan :cool:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Zinoto is the type of person that the smash community needs more of. One of my fav smashers.

:018:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
whoa. I get on swf and like 43 people have "liked" my post on the first page. it seems many people see the truth just like I do. amazing.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I don't remember being at this, Who is Erza Scarlet ?

Did they run around saying they were me ?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I ONCE LOST ALL MY BRAWL DATA WHEN THE LASER STOPPED WORKING....... IT SOUNDED LIKE IT WAS GRINDING UP MY DISC...... I TOOK IT IN TO GET REPAIRED AND THE GUY GAVE ME A NEW MOBO... WHAT THE **** MAN?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Any updates on the videos being uploaded from Biddy?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I need to meet up with him and we both have had conflicting work schedules recently. As long as he's willing the sorst case scenario should be me getting the matches by Tuesday since I don't work at all that day and can drive to where he lives for it easily.

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
Had a blast coming out to this, I'm really glad I got to come. Shout outs to everyone that I got to meet.
Delux, sorry I camp so hard, but that's how I beat IC's XD. It was a great set though, had a lot of fun playing you.

I will see you all again at Apex. Until then, I'll be in the lab with Zinoto, putting MI back on the map.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Congrats MVD on taking second. I was watching the stream.

Also I saw the Seibrik vs Salem MM. If salem would have just gone Ice Climbers that last match :awesome:. jk

oh and Congrats to Ed to for being able to sleep through Sktar. Gotta get sleep sometime.

Top Bottom