• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sixth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT, a Leisure Event - RESULTS UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I will attempt to Ken Combo you all and PWN!!!!

Oh, and my falco pwns everyone!

PICS AND VIDS OF MY ELITE 1337 FALCO (This was way back in December, it has g0tten waay g00d since then!

Even Th0rn is afraid of my Falco! Thats his main reason for not coming since my Falco will be a mirror image of his :D

This is one falco you DONT want to money match!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwb0hvjEpKo

P.S.

Since my camcorder isnt working, Ill still bring my tripod. If it isnt being used by OAK, feel free to call dibs to use it :p
I'm pretty sure it still will be used by OAK, because my camera still works :) Anyone, crew battles?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCKyzlXdCow

Here is why my Fox doesn't money match anyone, for any reason... You wouldn't want to lose to this, would you? ;)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm coming back from GA the 6th late. I might be going to go see Muse in concert this day. I'm not sure though. I'll ask my friend to find out the date of the concert tomorrow.

brianmercury

Smash Cadet
My Nh noob crew and i will be there, were the ones that lost 2 v 1 to PC at vesticle I wonder if he remembers. So what's the deal on setups? bring them? will there be places for them or not? Can't wait, i hope that chinese restaurant is still next door, that place rocked.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Kaiba Corp: TradeMark, ZK, MikeMoney, L33T Haxor

i c how it is trade......j/king

most of y'all are located in meridan so i dont count that and me and eric arent in any crew we're just two dudes who team.
u guys r definately welcome to join if we would be able to all play together.

erci lives farther away and ur goin back to PA soon. but for the time being, u guys can j up

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'm coming back from GA the 6th late. I might be going to go see Muse in concert this day. I'm not sure though. I'll ask my friend to find out the date of the concert tomorrow.
Is it just me, or did Black Holes and Revelations really suck?

Still coming to this, last I checked.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Is it just me, or did Black Holes and Revelations really suck?

Still coming to this, last I checked.
It's just you :mad:

I'd say seeing Muse is a valid john for not showing up, but I'm definitely coming to this instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom