• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sixth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT, a Leisure Event - RESULTS UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I once saw Zoso knee a baby. He was like, silly noob.

7ak

Smash Journeyman
This sounds fun, hope I can go and finally play some CT players and lots of friendlies. How many setups will there be and will there be warmups? Thanks Cort for setting it up, hope to be there. I was thinking "****.....all these lucky *******s going to Pound, FC, OC3........I wish there was a local tournament." and whaddya know?

Cort

Apple Head
There are 12-14 setups already at the venue, I think. They're all nicely sized TVs with no lag.

I'll get more details soon.

Oh also, people need to bring cubes. We need atleast 9 other people to bring a cube/game.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Put me down for one.

I'll be unveiling my new Ken combo to the public at this tournament.

Banks

Smash Hero
I think Maine should be its own region because not only do we have a few smashers, but leprechauns and pixies aplenty roam our prairies.

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
I might be able to go to this.

I would need housing though since this is a 4 hour drive for me. As would the other Maine guys probably.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
I will attempt to Ken Combo you all and PWN!!!!

Oh, and my falco pwns everyone!

PICS AND VIDS OF MY ELITE 1337 FALCO (This was way back in December, it has g0tten waay g00d since then!

Even Th0rn is afraid of my Falco! Thats his main reason for not coming since my Falco will be a mirror image of his :D

This is one falco you DONT want to money match!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwb0hvjEpKo

P.S.

Since my camcorder isnt working, Ill still bring my tripod. If it isnt being used by OAK, feel free to call dibs to use it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom