• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Since im a Backroom Member

AfroQT

Smash Master
My trolling of the backroom has ended.
Whatever will i do.
maybe post on my other account thats in the backroom.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Also, since i was in the Backroom upon making this thread, i am still the king of this land.

NOW WATCH ME SURF N SWAG

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
ur not king if u cant even afford a name change

obv :012:
oh snap yo!!! Yo Afro you gonna let VietG BEAST on you like that, son?! If I was you I'd already have *****s tryin to hold me back!

Better comeback strong, son

DFEAR

Smash Hero
You just got me in trouble! I started cracking up in the middle of my computer class and my teacher called me up to the front of the class and explain why I was laughing.....
now tell us how the class reacted to ur description of bernie o.o...

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I lied to the class. Told them that I was thinking about a movie I watched this weekend. I had no clue how to explain what I was really laughing at....

DFEAR

Smash Hero
telling the truth always gives better stories :\ not to mention a ruined reputation lol

DFEAR

Smash Hero
'09 troll apparently doesnt know how '10s trolling works...so '09 of you afro.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i bow'd to u irl after yelling at all the scrubs at that really bad tourney where ppl complained about ice climbers, diddy, metaknight and where seibrik didnt get a 2nd chance at losing to u.

your not king yet. your moar like a prince atm ur highness.

AfroQT

Smash Master
i bow'd to u irl after yelling at all the scrubs at that really bad tourney where ppl complained about ice climbers, diddy, metaknight and where seibrik didnt get a 2nd chance at losing to u.

your not king yet. your moar like a prince atm ur highness.
Treachery, off with your head! To call your king a prince.

I might go to a tournament but no one ever tells me when they are anymore.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I do not understand this attempt to troll me. What joke is this, this name change he speaks of. The King demands to know.
basically what he said was, you are terrible at brawl. you cannot win another tournament, you can't win it for the sake of the small fee of 4 dollars to get a name change. he is also calling you a poor man, will you let this stand?
Who are these women in Flat Soda's avatar?
uh, it's a special girl. :3

his bff of the month.
nah dupe, it's been like 4 yearz~

Top Bottom