• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIMPLE Luigi Ladder is ON! (Update: NOT "ON" ANYMORE)

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
guise im picking up boozer adding him to my mushroom kingdom mains yo =D elh, FFAD abit faster, full hops are abit eh =/

why is it 4 stock? o.0

edit i just noticfed some thing, if you FFAD into a jab, thats lighting fast because jab comes out on 2nd frame i believe =0

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Eh input lag was abit gay your buffering looks fresh, just needs abit more work tho. I needz to pratice my boozer =[[[
My FFADs really are fine. I just couldn't FFAD for the life of me with our connection. My hands had gotten used to a certain rythm. Almost gave up and tried to play classic style a few times. So in the end I guess you're right... I need more work at different latency speeds.

There's also other things I want to john about, but I'll keep it all to myself.

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
Hey Chic who was that mario user i was playing yesterday? it was weird i was losing to him with mario (who im trying to alt) and luigi, but beat him as snake and (=O) ike

and you're on elheb, winning with ike in a match makes me lol

chic

Smash Ace
Hey Chic who was that mario user i was playing yesterday? it was weird i was losing to him with mario (who im trying to alt) and luigi, but beat him as snake and (=O) ike
its weird beating a mario with a snake?

anyway, that mario was my bro. its funny, this morning he was like "who is LOS? i played him last night" which was strange cuz hes never on wifi :D hes a casual player but ive been forcing him to play more competively since i think he has potential... saturday i took him to his first tourny, and he placed 8 out of 32 with his mario! lots of ppl watching, including me, were like wth? mario ownage?! :D

little too much information there but my bro is my bro :p

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
oh i c
no not that its snake, its that i only use him for fun, and i decided to use ike taht one match for randomness

and your bro is really good!

and what did you tell him about los?

Matt07

Smash Master
Ugh so sorry Hippie, some dude joined my game and I thought it was you.

Edit: I will re-make the game, and yea I will make sure it's you this time.

What's your name on WiFi?

Matt07

Smash Master
Oh so it was your Bowser I was fighting rofl. Sorry haha, I didn't even know it was you :O. I will accept you when you go to join my game.

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
:( hippie is ignoring me

well does anyone else wanna play me? dittos or not its always fun to have some variety (except items cuz items are too various >_>)

Matt07

Smash Master
Haha, rofl your u-air combos were amazing, your Luigi pwns.

I now hate Coneria I went from 0 damage to like 200 in 1 second like O.o. Rofl that was a really funny match.

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
Well that is a gross exaggeration

You seem to be lacking *insert another luigi player's name who isn't me here* as the best luigi to walk the earth

edit: anyone wanna play? unless i have to leave cuz my dad is being a total control freak to me (he thinks that me playing for 2 hours a day = addiction) so yeah

and no hippie i am not alive i have turned into a zombie

A GREEN ZOMBIE

edit2: i will play maybe in 10 min i shower now

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
ugh i always feel im close to winning but still lose...
Well player, if yo uare down yo ucan do what i do, taunt spike someone

Taunt spiking chic in a semi-serious match made my day (unless that is, chic let me get him or was just messing around)

what's wrong with rainbow cruise other than its being super lame

Player01

Smash Journeyman
Well player, if yo uare down yo ucan do what i do, taunt spike someone

Taunt spiking chic in a semi-serious match made my day (unless that is, chic let me get him or was just messing around)

what's wrong with rainbow cruise other than its being super lame
yeah but im serious. i cant even 2 stock my bro most of the time anymore. i feel like im losing it. hopefully its just temporary.

Top Bottom