• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIMPLE Luigi Ladder is ON! (Update: NOT "ON" ANYMORE)

kigbariom

Smash Lord
I got a brand new wi-fi adapter and my internet connection is way better. I did 50 Mario Kart races with 0 lag. I might try out a brawl now.

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
I got a brand new wi-fi adapter and my internet connection is way better. I did 50 Mario Kart races with 0 lag. I might try out a brawl now.
Well did you know how far you were reaching with mario kart wifi?

and yay for new ladder

and wigi i look forward to losing to you this time

chic

Smash Ace
yea hes my bro. hes just a casual player so thats why he was rather predictable, but ive been trying to get him to start playing competively because i think he has some potential

Player01

Smash Journeyman
soo anyone in the mood for some battles. Im currently trying out Peach so if anyone wanted to play...

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
hey i got a room open

no comp [temporarily] and wii typing = fail

yea chic ur bro is very good im surprised that he considers himself a casual player

Player01

Smash Journeyman
if anyone wants to fight i should be available for most of the day. currently trying out peach

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
well i'm back (not fully) from my obsession with combat arms

anyone wanna play a match tomorrow or something, just to check how rusty i've gotten/how much better you all got

and for the lulz: whenever i play my friend, i will ALWAYS choose luigi+corneria to piss him off and make him quit ;)

WIGI

Smash Champion
ok, im home all day today. got 4 impounded wisdom teeth pulled.

so im also in a online tounrey on AIB, but if im not in a match id love to play friendlies. and ltos of em, not just luigis dittos eitehr

Player01

Smash Journeyman
i have a school tourny on tuesday (so the oppenents will probably not be that good) but i would like to practice against many different chars. as for me im sticken with luigi untill then so im all warmed up with him.

although online might ruin all my timing i wouldnt mind playing someone.

to Wigi: my bro had his wisdom teeth removed and i might have to get mine out too :(

if anyone wants to battle just give me about 30-40 minutes ok.

ok im back. anyone?

WIGI

Smash Champion
so it apreas the ladder elh was talking about isn't hapening.. i thought it would have started by now...

i can't play now hippe dads on tv.

Top Bottom