• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS6: Road to Apex! TX, MD/VA, NY/NJ, 80-100+ ppl, VGBOOTCAMP! TONS OF GAMES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
)'= Gah. I didn't see that. But sadly, I can't at all! The venue's only free date was of these dates since a bunch of other things booked around it. I can try asking again to see if someone dropped out but chances are a bit unlikely. It's too bad since Apex wanted this to be an all around Midwest event. Is it possible to re schedule that tourney?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Kassy if Gnes or Trela don't come with me would you want to team??
YES! :D
Yay! I team best with mks.

I always try to team with people I don't normally team with/out of state peeps at these kinda things auspher. :< Sorry. Maybe some other time? </3

D

Deleted member

Yeah, maybe if he ends up teaming with Trela then we can team Kass, but if you don't want to, it's okay. I can find another partner.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Was thinking of coming to this, then I realized it was scheduled on the same day this tournament in Kansas was that had been planned for months:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=304656

There *probably* goes the MW:W's attendance. :/ Is there any way to re schedule?
Oh. Totally forgot...crap.

Well I dunno if I can come anymore than Day, Brandon (and any more of the Iowa people that wanted to go) and myself will talk about this.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I MEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN :awesome:

but naw srsly them days of "I'ma take yo girl" are over.

she definitely boost the chances of me going cuz I'd like to hang out with her amongst a lot of you guys

but if the Gkais don't go then I'm not going.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Daycia and whoever the other T.O. is for the other needs to come to an agreement for changing the days. Kain, Legan, MJG, and Nicole need to attend this. So some kind of reasoning must take place...

MJG

Smash Hero
Oh. Totally forgot...crap.

Well I dunno if I can come anymore than Day, Brandon (and any more of the Iowa people that wanted to go) and myself will talk about this.
I'm sensing a huge split in attendance for SiiS.
Daycia and whoever the other T.O. is for the other needs to come to an agreement for changing the days. Kain, Legan, MJG, and Nicole need to attend this. So some kind of reasoning must take place...
I did not realize that both of these events were on the same day. I am not going to waste $100 dollars to drive out to Ohio when there is a midwest:west circuit event in my own state. I can already name a few states that won't be attending because of this :\

Nicole

Smash Champion
^ what he said.

imo this should be moved a week or two later. there's already alot of **** goin down in august.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
)'= Gah. I didn't see that. But sadly, I can't at all! The venue's only free date was of these dates since a bunch of other things booked around it. I can try asking again to see if someone dropped out but chances are a bit unlikely. It's too bad since Apex wanted this to be an all around Midwest event. Is it possible to re schedule that tourney?
What about doing it in october or something?

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Clubbing with legan, tko, infern, and mjg must happen....that's way to much swag for anyone to handle.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Hey, guys. Thanks for the heads up. I'm currently trying to work things out with the venue owner. Just sad thing is, he's mostly booked everywhere.. let alone, having to work with my schedule and club activities during the fall for school. I am sure we will figure out something!

Edit: @ Nicole, Anything after September is pretty much booked. )'= I have a meeting the weekend after this, then a con to attend, then school starts right after; as well I move around these dates. Again, I'll do my best to figure out what I can do.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Most likely IL is going to be thinking about coming to this. I can't come if we have to get a hotel though cause god damn I ain't got no 150$ for that :wolf:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Hey Day, I'm TOing that MWW event that's on the 3rd

While initially upset over the original date, I am very grateful that you changed your schedule to avoid conflict. That being the case, I plan to attend and I'll do everything I can to make sure KC comes as well :)

D

Deleted member

Most likely IL is going to be thinking about coming to this. I can't come if we have to get a hotel though cause god damn I ain't got no 150$ for that :wolf:
The hotel isn't expensive at all. Just stay with at least 5-6 people in a room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom