• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
id join this Ne-Oh ride if i have the cash for it, wont know till closer date
you're back in ohio? also, it's only in cinci so a full car there and back is like 10 bucks and entry is 25 for everything so.... no excuses

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
cheese if you hit me up ill mm you i cant promise stuff cuz I always lose track during one-day tourneys, but it might be easier at this one :p

possible MMs:

Cheese's :popo: - $5??? w/ :wario:
King Beef's :peach: - $5??? w/ :wario:

I do want to MM anyone who's interested with my :pit:. I'll MM anyone except Metaknight's I've faced in bracket/pools/friendlies.
Interested in my :wario:? I'll take all on. Just state so...

Again no promises, but I look forward to these! :)

ch33s3

Smash Lord
cheese if you hit me up ill mm you i cant promise stuff cuz I always lose track during one-day tourneys, but it might be easier at this one :p

possible MMs:

Cheese's :popo: - $5??? w/ :wario:
King Beef's :peach: - $5??? w/ :wario:

I do want to MM anyone who's interested with my :pit:. I'll MM anyone except Metaknight's I've faced in bracket/pools/friendlies.
Interested in my :wario:? I'll take all on. Just state so...

Again no promises, but I look forward to these! :)
I'll MM your Wario and your Pit.

steep

Smash Lord
@Auspher - I was going to go Mario for our $1 MM, but if you wanna play my weegee, I'll do another $1 MM as well!

@Today - I will be bringing at least 1 person with me. His name is Coop, he mains Samus, and this will be his first tourney ever! Ha Ha and I MIGHT be able to bring a wii.... I'm not sure yet though.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
@Auspher - I was going to go Mario for our $1 MM, but if you wanna play my weegee, I'll do another $1 MM as well!

@Today - I will be bringing at least 1 person with me. His name is Coop, he mains Samus, and this will be his first tourney ever! Ha Ha and I MIGHT be able to bring a wii.... I'm not sure yet though.
Okay, sweet! If possible, play do bring a Wii! They are so very helpful, and very small and convenient to take! I really do appreciate it!

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hey Krystedez, I wouldn't mind playing your Wario! I would play your pit, but Pit's give me quite a row. Maybe we can just friendly against him. Anyway, how about a money match for around $1 - 3?

It would be Wario against Diddy!

ALbOArBaN

Smash Cadet
Nah, GIMR. At least I don't think so. I saw the poll and I was confused as well lol.

Also, I'm bringing just a Wii.
Still accepting $1-$5 MMs, just say who you're going. I'm going Diddy.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Hey, guys! Setup list updated, attendance list updated. Tell me if you can bring setups.
We mostly need WIIS, but T.V.s are FANTASTIC!

Just to let you know, I've been getting tons of FB messages and a group of people were interested in shooting us on T.V. Yeaaaaaah! This will be such an amazing way to get the word of Smash out!

Schedule updated and finalized:

Brawl Doubles, Brawl Pools, MvC3, and MK9 are all on Saturday. We have the venue until very late.
Sunday will be Brawl Bracket, Melee Singles/Dubs, and Mystery Event! Tourney will start at 1pm and should end around 6pm, if you are in bracket and don't come at 1 you are DQ'd! I'll put more emphasis on this as time comes.

steep

Smash Lord
So just to be sure, MM's can be on saturday as well? Sorry I'm still a little new to the tourney scene so I wasn't sure.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I might MM your Pit, Krys.

:phone:
Okay, I'm down. Will it be your mario? Pit? Marth? or all three? :awesome: I cant remember if you use mario or not, I thought you did. $3?

Damnit...<_<

Wait what am I saying? I still lose to like every pit ever.
lol, well I can play you because you seem to do well against me. But I won't hold back! Up to you, just grab me if you want one. Hell we can just do friendlies again if you want, I love the mu. We can do a mm of 1~3 dollars if you end up deciding that.

Krystedez did we agree to a MM yet? If not:

$5 (or lower if you want) MM. My :dedede: vs your :pit:

Yes? :bee:

Sure, of course. That'd be really fun. $3 would be good.

Still accepting $1-$5 MMs, just say who you're going. I'm going Diddy.
$3 mm, my pit or wario?

Hey Krystedez, I wouldn't mind playing your Wario! I would play your pit, but Pit's give me quite a row. Maybe we can just friendly against him. Anyway, how about a money match for around $1 - 3?

It would be Wario against Diddy!
Anthem, that'd be fine, 1-3, your pick, Im cool with any amount between those.

And at cheese, I will use Pit against you last if I get through all my mms. I don't wanna waste time more importantly because Pit v IC's I'm gunna try to play it the best I can, which means a potentially 24 minute match :troll: I'll try not to make it that long tho.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Krystedez, my gamer-tag is actually "Sombra." I was at Brawl in the Hall this past April. But yeah, How about just a one dollar match, I don't know how much money I'll actually have? I look forward to it! (I won't forget).

Hey ALbOarBaN, I don't know if you already agreed, I just feel too lazy to go back and see, but how about a money match? It would be a Diddy ditto though. I don't know how you feel about those, haha. They can be pretty annoying.

So far:

Auspher (how much? I mean, I don't care)
Y.b.M. - $5
Krystedez - $1

I mean, I'll play anyone! It's the best way to improve, no?

D

Deleted member

OldAnthem27 said:
Auspher (how much? I mean, I don't care)
Y.b.M. - $5
Krystedez - $1

I mean, I'll play anyone! It's the best way to improve, no?
Just $1. I play Wolf, but also alt Lucas. I've been tinkering with MK a little, but I doubt I'll use him outside of doubles.

steep

Smash Lord
So....MM's ARE ok for Saturday then?

EDIT: Sorry if I sound like a noob. I just wanna make sure before I ask someone to play a MM on Saturday that it's allowed. : ) Because I probably won't make it into bracket and I won't be able to stay if I don't.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I dunno, Krys. I'll decide there. For reference, the characters I usually play in tournament are Mario (rarely), Pit and Sheik.

steep

Smash Lord
we gotta play a few friendlies Juu! I want to see if my Mario has improved enough to pose a challenge to your sheik! Plus, I wanna see what your advice is for my Mario.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Sure steep, I'll try to do what I can. I can play you with any character I think I have a good understanding of if you want. I'm not particularly great at giving advice, but I can definitely give you some of my (albeit limited) experience.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
sign meh up for dat Melee bracketz! º—º
Most likely going, not definite yet though. If I do go, I'll also enter doubles for melee.

I may bring a gc/melee, but thats a huge maybe, so don't count on me to do it i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom