• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Siggy Icons by N3ON~ Requests Temporarily Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
I'm using the name he'd have in Smash.

Would you use it?
i dont think he is gonna be called "Geno" because Geno is just the doll name its like calling "power suit" instead of samus who is controlling the power suit. i think sakurai will stick with his original name if he is gonna have him in smash

maybe. even if i didnt use it i saw some people who request him for smash so they would like to have this

also i have another request:

Donkey Kong jr.

and Knuckles
because he is going to be in the next project M version with Lyn and Isaac [spoiler/]

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
i dont think he is gonna be called "Geno" because Geno is just the doll name its like calling "power suit" instead of samus who is controlling the power suit i think sakurai will stick with his original name if he is gonna have him in smash
You must be joking, his other name isn't even pronounceable.

Might as well call Sheik "Still Zelda".

maybe. even if i didnt use it i saw some people who request him for smash so they would like to have this
Well I'll make it if you plan to use it.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
i dont think he is gonna be called "Geno" because Geno is just the doll name its like calling "power suit" instead of samus who is controlling the power suit. i think sakurai will stick with his original name if he is gonna have him in smash
Yeah, the announcer would love trying to pronounce that.

DAMMIT N3ON YOU ARE THE WORST.

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
You must be joking, his other name isn't even pronounceable.

Might as well call Sheik "Still Zelda".

Well I'll make it if you plan to use it.
i know its not pronounceable but the announcer can say "Geno" because Geno said in SMRPG "call me Geno is its hard for you" so we can type the name but we cant pronounce the name
sheik is different because we cant call 2 zelda the same name so we have to call her sheik like toon link and dr. mario

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
i know its not pronounceable but the announcer can say "Geno" because Geno said in SMRPG "call me Geno is its hard for you" so we can type the name but we cant pronounce the name
>_<

He'd be called the same thing he was called in SMRPG and M&LSS, Geno. That's what he's referred to as by Nintendo, Square, and Sakurai.

sheik is different because we cant call 2 zelda the same name so we have to call her sheik like toon link and dr. mario
That's why I said Still Zelda. :smirk:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
>_<

He'd be called the same thing he was called in SMRPG and M&LSS, Geno. That's what he's referred to as by Nintendo, Square, and Sakurai.

That's why I said Still Zelda. :smirk:
♥♪!? was called "Geno" in SMRPG because Mario and the teams can call this name easier. MLSSS have "Geno" as the name because nothing was controlling him it was just the doll

Sheik is a form like dr. mario we cant call her "still zelda" unless if she have 100% the same Design
i dont want to start a war again

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
♥♪!? was called "Geno" in SMRPG because Mario and the teams can call this name easier. MLSSS have "Geno" as the name because nothing was controlling him it was just the doll
Yeah I know why he was called Geno... that doesn't change the point I made.

Sheik is a form like dr. mario we cant call her "still zelda" unless if she have 100% the same Design
i dont want to start a war again
First off, I was joking, but second, absolutely you can call her Still Zelda as long as she's still Zelda. Sheik is still Zelda, just in Sheik form.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Yeah I know why he was called Geno... that doesn't change the point I made.

First off, I was joking, but second, absolutely you can call her Still Zelda as long as she's still Zelda. Sheik is still Zelda, just in Sheik form.
k. :ohwell:
but his fans still prefer calling him ♥♪!? over Geno if he is going to be in another game

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
@ N3ON N3ON I don't get how you can handle this. EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD (minus a couple people) ARE SO FLIPPIN IMPATIENT!!!!!! Like, HOLD ON GUYS!!!! But I do agree with you that there isn't that much 3D art for Maxwell. Thanks for tryin still. pstttt @HextupleyooDOT i know who you could do for smashified next....

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
It's not perfect, but I tried to make a Crash Icon myself.

Look, it's one thing to make characters I have no intention of making, but I really wish you'd hold off on posting characters I'm going to get to in my thread. Just be patient, I obviously can't get to all of them at once.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Look, it's one thing to make characters I have no intention of making, but I really wish you'd hold off on posting characters I'm going to get to in my thread. Just be patient, I obviously can't get to all of them at once.
I don't understand what's wrong with doing a couple myself, It's not like I am preventing you from doing work yourself.

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
I don't understand what's wrong with doing a couple myself, It's not like I am preventing you from doing work yourself.
Maybe just like don't post it in this thread then preferably just calm ur **** and wait for her to finish em

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Can you do tetra with a red background, Skyward sword Impa with orange and Star Fox command krystal with a pink-purple background (I know you already did her but I'm not a big fan of the art you used). Pretty please?

(If you could add the staff from adventures like you did bandana dee, I would cry of happiness)

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
If you're going to make them yourself, why even ask me to make them for you? I haven't neglected your request, there were just others that came before it. Have some patience.

And yeah, I'd prefer this thread remain comprised of the ones I make.

Can you do tetra with a red background, Skyward sword Impa with orange and Star Fox command krystal with a pink-purple background (I know you already did her but I'm not a big fan of the art you used). Pretty please?

(If you could add the staff from adventures like you did bandana dee, I would cry of happiness)
I'll see which background works best for Tetra when I make her, but I'm not remaking Impa or Krystal atm.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
If you're going to make them yourself, why even ask me to make them for you? I haven't neglected your request, there were just others that came before it. Have some patience.

And yeah, I'd prefer this thread remain comprised of the ones I make.
God damn, why do you have to get defensive and think I'm impatient just for making a couple myself for fun? These signatures are so easy to make it's not like this is your one true talent that I'm trying to steal from you.

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
@ RedFly RedFly N3ON is doing this because she's being super duper cool so can you just sorta not take a dump on her skills? Also plz just like take it down a couple notches.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
@ RedFly RedFly N3ON is doing this because she's being super duper cool so can you just sorta not take a dump on her skills? Also plz just like take it down a couple notches.
It's not super duper cool to call me impatient for just making 2 pictures for fun, and how am I dumping on anybody's skills? I said these are easy to make because they are, but nice white knighting though.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
It's not super duper cool to call me impatient for just making 2 pictures for fun, and how am I dumping on anybody's skills? I said these are easy to make because they are, but nice white knighting though.
Please.
You come across as a **** for posting your attempts at making those pictures in a thread just for the OP to take requests and post them for others to use and then proclaim it's easy.
Now this might rock your world but:
Not everyone is exactly as good as you or N3ON at making these graphics

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
God damn, why do you have to get defensive and think I'm impatient just for making a couple myself for fun? These signatures are so easy to make it's not like this is your one true talent that I'm trying to steal from you.
Um, requesting a character that you know has already been requested, then posting again about it pretty much asking what the hold up was, then making it yourself because I still hadn't made it is textbook impatience. And if you think you're not being defensive, perhaps you should re-read your last couple posts.

Just chill out a bit hun. Look, I'm making these for people without asking anything in return, so if you can't even wait like everyone else, I would hope the least you can do is refrain from coming into my thread, bashing other people, and doing requests using my template (without even asking), while saying it's easy.

If they're so easy to make (and they're not overly difficult if you know how to do it - there's just a ton of requests) then you can make your own from now on, with your own template, in your own thread. Thank you.

Last edited:

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Please.
You come across as a **** for posting your attempts at making those pictures in a thread just for the OP to take requests and post them for others to use and then proclaim it's easy.
Now this might rock your world but:
Not everyone is exactly as good as you or N3ON at making these graphics
With the right editing software anybody as untalented as me can make these within minutes.

Um, requesting a character that you know has already been requested, then posting again about it pretty much asking what the hold up was, then making it yourself because I still hadn't made it is textbook impatience. And if you think you're not being defensive, perhaps you should re-read your last couple posts.

Just chill out a bit hun. Look, I'm making these for people without asking anything in return, so if you can't even wait like everyone else, I would hope the least you can do is refrain from coming into my thread, bashing other people, and doing requests while using my template (without even asking), while saying it's easy.

If they're so easy to make, then you can make your own from now on, with your own template, in your own thread. Thank you.
Don't tell me what to do buster brown, I'll trick you into stepping on a mouse trap if you do.

Last edited:

Mr. Blue Sky

Smash Cadet
I have to say, these look really nice. They've inspired me to try to do some work! You are the type of person that makes this community what it is.

Last edited:

Mr. Blue Sky

Smash Cadet
I was wondering if maybe you could make the Infantry from the Famicom Wars (Advance Wars, etc.) series. I found this render from Battalion Wars on the Gamecube. I know you already did Andy, but I personally think that the Infantryman is a better representation of the entire series and would be very grateful if you did this. Thanks in advance. EDIT: Remembered the actual name of the character and changed the wording to reflect that.

Last edited:

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
If they're so easy to make (and they're not overly difficult if you know how to do it - there's just a ton of requests) then you can make your own from now on, with your own template, in your own thread. Thank you.
Yeah, I will.

Before I leave, to anyone who wants to make their own in case your character doesn't qualify under N3ON's restrictions then go ahead and use this template:

And to the font for the names, just copy and paste each letter from the icons from the OP and paste them in order.

And you can find emblems here: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...ogo-icon-database-and-requests-thread.326025/

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I have to say, these look really nice. They've inspired me to try to do some work! You are the type of person that makes this community what it is.
Aww, that's so sweet! I'm glad I could've been an influence! Thank you! :)

Yeah, I will.

Before I leave I'll include a template similar to what N3ON has been using:
That isn't similar to what I've been using, that is what I've been using. I asked you to make your own.

Also, what are you trying to prove? I never said they were difficult to make, most people are just respectful enough not to use my stuff without my permission.

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
This is a late response, but thanks for responding! I didn't want to just take without permission. Thank you once again! <3

EDIT: for some reason it's not showing up, but I credited you in my signature.

Last edited:

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Aww, that's so sweet! I'm glad I could've been an influence! Thank you! :)

That isn't similar to what I've been using, that is what I've been using. I asked you to make your own.

Also, what are you trying to prove? I never said they were difficult to make, most people are just respectful enough not to use my stuff without my permission.
I'm not trying to prove anything and I never said that you said these are difficult, and the image I included is actually not the exact image you've been using as it still has some little errors.

I just cannot understand how some people put these restrictions on requests and take longer than 7 minutes when these take next to no effort, why not just give a template and the font for people to be creative with if it feels like a chore when you do it yourself.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
This is a late response, but thanks for responding! I didn't want to just take without permission. Thank you once again! <3

EDIT: for some reason it's not showing up, but I credited you in my signature.
My pleasure! And don't worry about it, sigs are weird. :p

I'm not trying to prove anything and I never said that you said these are difficult, and the image I included is actually not the exact image you've been using as it still has some little errors.
Yes but you still used my template to piece that one together, I can tell.

I just cannot understand how some people put these restrictions on requests and take longer than 7 minutes when these take next to no effort, why not just give a template and the font for people to be creative with if it feels like a chore when you do it yourself.
Because everybody other than you doesn't seem to mind waiting? Because lots of people don't know how to make the icon even if it's not difficult with the right tools? Because it's my work and I'd like to have some degree of control over it?

You might see it as overly restrictive but when you get hundreds of requests you might draw the line somewhere too. Even on the internet I think people can recognize when someone does something for you without asking for anything in return, it's no big deal to meet them halfway, or at least to respect their wishes over their work. It's just being decent.

And it's not a chore to me, I like making them and I love that people have taken such a shine to them, but there's only so much of my free time I'm going to dedicate towards them.

Last edited:

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
dude did you really say "buster brown"? ugggggg and then you post N3ON's template like ugggggg just like stop posting on this thread plz ok thx.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
dude did you really say "buster brown"? ugggggg and then you post N3ON's template like ugggggg just like stop posting on this thread plz ok thx.
Well now, aren't you just sick of this whole world.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Well, now aren't you just sick of this whole world.
To be fair, you are being very disrespectful, and not just to N3ON. What you're doing is coming across as flaming to everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom