• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Siggy Icons by N3ON~ Requests Temporarily Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Hey Ms. N3ON, do you happen to take requests for movie originated characters (that also happened to be on Nintendo systems by the way).

If so can you make 1 out of this:
ヴァイオレット is her Japanese name from the Japanese movie poster, since you put their Japanese names in them.

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Not a request, but I'm wondering if the images are free to use by everyone? I Want to use some for my signature but i'm not sure if it's restricted to the requester.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Also, I would love for N3ON to make one for Amaterasu from Okami. I know he is swamped with requests right now, so he doesn't have to, but I would appreciate it so much. I would love to show my support without going off topic or changing the subject, sadly, this is the only way to do it because her thread was closed really early on. (Along with other oddities, like Black Mage not having one) Wonder if somebody could reopen it, or make a new one.

Isabelle please

A Master Hand one would be cool too

Hey, thanks a lot! BTW, so does the Ms. Rhythm artwork and Karate Joe artwork HAVE to be in 3D?
I'd prefer it be similar to the style of all the others, yeah.

Not a request, but I'm wondering if the images are free to use by everyone? I Want to use some for my signature but i'm not sure if it's restricted to the requester.
Yup, they're for everyone!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
He's probs super backed up. Be patient and you shall be rewarded - Lebron Obama
*she fyi

Is there a place that has transparent renders of the Wii U trophies? It may help for one of my requests.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
You literally did requests that came after mine, weren't you doing it requests by the time they were made?
Woah, slow down there. I'm a graphics maker myself, and it takes me time to turn out the result I want. Plus, there's the issue of finding a suitable render. But she will get to it, I assure you that.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
You literally did requests that came after mine, weren't you doing it requests by the time they were made?
Maybe you should check again. Unless you're referring to Bomberman, which I already replied to.

And no, there is no strict order. Size of the request, popularity of the characters, availability of suitable images, previous requests made, etc. all play roles in the order of output.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Maybe you should check again. Unless you're referring to Bomberman, which I already replied to.

And no, there is no strict order. Size of the request, popularity of the characters, availability of suitable images, previous requests made, etc. all play roles in the order of output.
My request kinda dosen't count since the character I requested didn't originate in a video game (which is against the rules), but had a video game tie-in.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
My request kinda dosen't count since the character I requested didn't originate in a video game (which is against the rules), but had a video game tie-in.
Right, I was meaning to reply to you. Yeah, like it says in the OP, I'm only planning to do video game characters. Sorry. :/

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Right, I was meaning to reply to you. Yeah, like it says in the OP, I'm only planning to do video game characters. Sorry. :/
Yea kinda figured that, even though she meets all but that 1 criteria (she even appeared on Nintendo systems and is very popular), yet she's not a video game character.

Oh well.

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114
I want Estellise from Tales of Vesperia (Before you ask, she appeared in Project X Zone on 3DS), and Marshall/Max from Rhythm Heaven Please. I can't find 3D images for them.

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
I was wondering if you could possibly do Pyro from TF2 or/and Gordon Freeman from Half Life

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Yo @ N3ON N3ON - could you do Sora, Rayman, and Chorus Kids for me? particularly, KH3D Sora, Leak Rayman, and any old Chorus Kids.

Edit: and TAKAMARU. Him first. Smash 4 version.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Speaking of which, would it help with my last couple of requests if I found 3D models for them?

And since someone already stepped in with a Geno model, can I change my third request to Nephenee?

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Yo @ N3ON N3ON - could you do Sora, Rayman, and Chorus Kids for me? particularly, KH3D Sora, Leak Rayman, and any old Chorus Kids.

Edit: and TAKAMARU. Him first. Smash 4 version.
Yo Keybladeguy, you should really check the OP.

I was wondering if you could possibly do Pyro from TF2 or/and Gordon Freeman from Half Life
I'm not doing characters that haven't been on a Nintendo platform, sorry!

Last edited:

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
I know you probably saw my requests already and what not, but I can't wait till you get to em! I'm so excited! :b:

Also Spyro and Crash count because even though they originated on the PlayStation they've been on Nintendo consoles. Also, I don't care what 3D render you use for Crash and Spyro as long as you don't use their Crash of the Titans and Skylanders designs. :p

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
N3ON, I hope this Mecha-Fiora render is good enough:
It may be a bit too small unfortunately :c

As for the Neku one;
Image size should be good.

Last edited:

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace

I made a request for Toon Zelda, I even sent the image I wanted to be used.

MustDash <NeDave>

Smash Cadet
NNID
NeDavid
3DS FC
1289-8218-1036
Wonderful stuff!

I have a request for Luso Clemens or Adelle, both from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 for the DS.

birthgirth

Smash Rookie
Not sure if Animal Crossing Gaston or Disney Gaston. (i'm guessing the former. :p)
Hahah I actually forgot about Gaston from Animal Crossing, but he's such a good character as well. I was picturing Disney Gaston because he's one of the greatest villains of all time.

Good call on AC tho. ;)

Dyz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyz-89
3DS FC
1950-9945-5854
Very good signatures they look nice indeed :3 just offering some compliments, i really like how colorful some of those look, keep up the good work!

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
These are really good, Could you maybe do Ninja from I-Ninja?

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I would like to make the modest request of signatures for the entire Smash 4 Roster. That includes all of the Koopalings and Alph of course!

Desert Croc

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4757-0799-4282
I would like to make the modest request of signatures for the entire Smash 4 Roster. That includes all of the Koopalings and Alph of course!
She's not doing characters already on the Sm4sh roster, just so you know.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
If you don't mind, can I also request Barbara from Jam with the Band and Kururin from Kuru Kuru Kururin? (Both of them were ATs in Brawl, BTW.)

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
If the character is fairly obscure and third-party, there's a good chance I'm going to pass over them.

You dont Mind if you do Don-chan from Taiko no Tatsujin. Yes, that game is on Nintendo stuff~
Kelbis from Monster Hunter
And Palico from Monster Hunter?
Oh and Ringabel from Bravely Default

I'm not going to start on minor generic third-parties like Kelbis, and I couldn't find any 3d art of Ringabel I was satisfied with (I wanted something like his less superdeformed art), but I hope you enjoy these two.

Wow, that was quite fast. thanks a ton! :D
I tried to find some better Ravio art when I made the suggestion but couldn't find any good 3D renders and only the main piece of promotional art of him, so I'm glad you found some much nicer art :3
all 3 of these look great :)
and... since others don't seem to mind being greedy. here's a few more requests if you have the time

Mallo from Pushmo/Pushblox

Tempo from Harmoknight to complete my "eShop trio" alongside someone's earlier request of Dillon

and A bonus. Diskun
No problem~

I made a request for Toon Zelda, I even sent the image I wanted to be used.
And which requests after that one have I already made?

Gaston please.
lol

Very good signatures they look nice indeed :3 just offering some compliments, i really like how colorful some of those look, keep up the good work!
Aw, thank you! :)

I don't suppose you'll also be doing Tria and Nibbles, since you already did Jura and Nibbles?
Probably not. Unless you'd use it in your sig.

I really would love to see if you could do a Lugia Sigil sometime.

I'd prefer doing characters with some semblance of feasibility...

Could you do Henry Fleming from Codename S.T.E.A.M.?

The best 3D Image I could find is a screenshot from gameplay, as his game is in a Classic comic book artstyle, and even the gameplay has a 2D-ish look to it.

View attachment 43803
I'm going to wait on Codename STEAM characters and see what models/renders/fanart surface. As of right now, there isn't anything that great to use.

If you don't mind, can I also request Barbara from Jam with the Band and Kururin from Kuru Kuru Kururin? (Both of them were ATs in Brawl, BTW.)
Why don't you let me attend to other peoples' requests before your... what... third? fourth? batch of requests. ;)

Hmph. I was just being polite anyhow, these are clearly the work of an amateur.

By the way, Paper Mario please.
Sorry, I don't take requests from ninnies. :p

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
If the character is fairly obscure and third-party, there's a good chance I'm going to pass over them.
Is Marx considered obscure or is he a pa-
*shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom