• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Siggy Icons by N3ON~ Requests Temporarily Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
LOVE IT!!!! LOVE THIS GALLERY!!!

I WANT KARATE JOE!!! That pretty much of it...
And yeah Chibi-Robo but somebody got it first...
What character of Fossils Fighters I would use...
Just let me think and keep the nice works.
I haven't started on these yet but I know 3d Karate Joe art is pretty scarce. If you know of any, sharing it would be much appreciated.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Could you do Dr.Eggman?

Dr. Eggman looks like my uncle.

Whoa, these are really well done. At this rate, they might become the new icons everyone puts in their signatures to show what characters they still want.

Can I get in on this, by any chance? I was hoping you could do one for Delphox. Unfortunately, I couldn't find decent 3D art for the life of me, but it must be out there somewhere.

And is there any chance that for the icon's color you could use some kind of red-violet? None of the characters in the canon roster use anything close to it.
Yeah its been embraced much more than I expected, which ofc is nice to see!

Hope that's close to what you had in mind.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I haven't started on these yet but I know 3d Karate Joe art is pretty scarce. If you know of any, sharing it would be much appreciated.
You know, speaking of which, I was actually about to ask if you could do Ms. Rhythm. (The cute girl in the red dress who shows up in the Tap Trial mini-games of the Rhythm Heaven series and is usually front-and-center for Rhythm Heaven advertising.) Any version of her would be fine, but if I had to choose one to do, I would prefer her Fever appearance. (The one that appears on the cover of Rhythm Heaven Fever. Long black hair, straight down.)

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Sorry. Almost forgot to ask, can you do Savvy Stylist as well? (or "Nicky", as she seems to be called now.)

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
Could you make another Bomberman with this good 'ol Bomberman Brawl leak csp made by the seemingly more recognizable artist:

Also I'm wondering if you could tell me how you set up your font for these Signature Icons, because I'd love to help you out with these requests. Since it seems like you will get a lot of requests sooner or later.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
These are AWESOME! I love the Bandana Dee one :)
if you're feeling generous I'd like to request a couple of characters.

Chibi Robo

Ravio from the Zelda franchise

Magolor from Kirby
Thanks!

I have more requests but I don't want to be Greedy xD
That doesn't seem to be an issue for some people in the thread. :smirk:

Could you make another Bomberman with this good 'ol Bomberman Brawl leak csp made by the seemingly more recognizable artist:
Actually, like I said somewhere in this thread, I'm only planning to do one for each character. I'm sure Hex won't mind, especially since I used his art like four times already.

Also I'm wondering if you could tell me how you set up your font for these Signature Icons, because I'd love to help you out with these requests. Since it seems like you will get a lot of requests sooner or later.
I appreciate the offer but I'm fine handling it on my own. :)

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
@ Aguki90 Aguki90
Here's der Fossil Fighters

The search for 3d Karate Joe continues, but in the meantime enjoy:

If I don't find anything I might skip him and come back to it later.

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
Thanks!

That doesn't seem to be an issue for some people in the thread. :smirk:
Wow, that was quite fast. thanks a ton! :D
I tried to find some better Ravio art when I made the suggestion but couldn't find any good 3D renders and only the main piece of promotional art of him, so I'm glad you found some much nicer art :3
all 3 of these look great :)
and... since others don't seem to mind being greedy. here's a few more requests if you have the time

Mallo from Pushmo/Pushblox

Tempo from Harmoknight to complete my "eShop trio" alongside someone's earlier request of Dillon

and A bonus. Diskun

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
From now on I'm going to be giving priority to those who haven't made any prior requests~

I personally thought the Ocarina of Time Young Link I showed was overall better looking, but ehh... :p
Actually it's pronounced like this~ "thank you".

And that pic wasn't 3D.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

Hope that's close to what you had in mind.
Perfect! Thanks!

Can I request a few others as well? These are mostly for the hell of it, so you don't need to rush them.

-Absol. Can you use a really light gray, almost white, for the main color and a medium gray for the secondary?
-Micaiah, from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
-And the obligatory Geno, because I can't believe no one has suggested him yet. o_O

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You dont Mind if you do Don-chan from Taiko no Tatsujin. Yes, that game is on Nintendo stuff~
Kelbis from Monster Hunter
And Palico from Monster Hunter?
Oh and Ringabel from Bravely Default

Last edited:

Desert Croc

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4757-0799-4282
A few other requests. I don't mind waiting for them btw.

(Best 3D artwork I could find.)

Last edited:

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure where to ask this so I figured I'd ask here. how do I resize my sig so it's fully visible? right now most of it is cut off.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Oh man thanks you for that. I even save the photo! I really like it.

But a 3D Karate joe sadly I never see it.
You can ask the Rhythmn Heaven Fanbase. They found 3d chorus kids.
Keep up your work.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Also, I would love for N3ON to make one for Amaterasu from Okami. I know he is swamped with requests right now, so he doesn't have to, but I would appreciate it so much. I would love to show my support without going off topic or changing the subject, sadly, this is the only way to do it because her thread was closed really early on. (Along with other oddities, like Black Mage not having one) Wonder if somebody could reopen it, or make a new one.

GmanSir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GmanSir
Isabelle please

A Master Hand one would be cool too

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Hello Mr N3ON Sir.
I guess seeing how you have done my trio.
I ask for 3 in general terms.
Groose, BlackShadow and Ninten.
Would be Wonderful :3
And maybe Slippy.
But that's a maybe ^3^
(Ms) N3ON (Ma'am). ;)

Hey N3on, you think you could do one for Vaati, please?
I supppppppppooooooosssssseeeee~

I'm not sure where to ask this so I figured I'd ask here. how do I resize my sig so it's fully visible? right now most of it is cut off.
Get premium. :smirk:

Seriously though since I'm premium and have been for a long time it's been a non-issue for me, so I wouldn't have an answer to that, sorry. Maybe ask a staff member.

Oh man thanks you for that. I even save the photo! I really like it.

But a 3D Karate joe sadly I never see it.
You can ask the Rhythmn Heaven Fanbase. They found 3d chorus kids.
Keep up your work.
Glad you like it. And if the 3d Chorus Kids you're referring to are the ones I used for the icon... I'm the one who found those, and put the little bowties on them to differentiate them from Marshall (who the pic was originally of).

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
If you ever start doing multiples of characters, I think many of K. Rool's supporters would love to see a more classic-style design.

Lugiaboy

Smash Rookie
NNID
LugiaboyExtra
3DS FC
3024-8246-5446
I really would love to see if you could do a Lugia Sigil sometime.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
You know, speaking of which, I was actually about to ask if you could do Ms. Rhythm. (The cute girl in the red dress who shows up in the Tap Trial mini-games of the Rhythm Heaven series and is usually front-and-center for Rhythm Heaven advertising.) Any version of her would be fine, but if I had to choose one to do, I would prefer her Fever appearance. (The one that appears on the cover of Rhythm Heaven Fever. Long black hair, straight down.)
That's not going to be any easier to find than Karate Joe.

Sorry. Almost forgot to ask, can you do Savvy Stylist as well? (or "Nicky", as she seems to be called now.)

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
(Ms) N3ON (Ma'am). ;)

I supppppppppooooooosssssseeeee~

Get premium. :smirk:

Seriously though since I'm premium and have been for a long time it's been a non-issue for me, so I wouldn't have an answer to that, sorry. Maybe ask a staff member.

Glad you like it. And if the 3d Chorus Kids you're referring to are the ones I used for the icon... I'm the one who found those, and put the little bowties on them to differentiate them from Marshall (who the pic was originally of).
Brilliant stuff Mam. :3
Thanks for doing these 4 for me. :D

Geno Boost

Smash Master
i have some requests:

but you should make the name ♥♪!? not Geno (becuase this is his real name) and his japaness name should be like this

Grovyle from PMD (he was the main character in 3 games and we dont have any PMD rep)

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Could you do Henry Fleming from Codename S.T.E.A.M.?

The best 3D Image I could find is a screenshot from gameplay, as his game is in a Classic comic book artstyle, and even the gameplay has a 2D-ish look to it.

image.jpg

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
N3ON, if it's ok, would you be willing to make ones for Neku Sakuraba and
Mecha-Fiora? (If you could use that name for her it would be best)

For Neku, you could use his Dream Drop Distance render, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom