• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Siggy Icons by N3ON~ Requests Temporarily Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If the character is fairly obscure and third-party, there's a good chance I'm going to pass over them.

I'm not going to start on minor generic third-parties like Kelbis, and I couldn't find any 3d art of Ringabel I was satisfied with (I wanted something like his less superdeformed art), but I hope you enjoy these two.
I love these~! Thanks~ and yeah, Only 3D art of Ringabel is his in game model but these are wonderful~

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
@ N3ON N3ON I was wondering if my request for Maxwell is valid, considering Scribblenauts isn't the most popular game.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
@ N3ON N3ON I was wondering if my request for Maxwell is valid, considering Scribblenauts isn't the most popular game.
Shouldn't be a problem~

Nicky
Don-Chan
Palico
Mallo
Tempo
Diskun
All of those were requested prior to your request. Did you expect me to just drop all the requests that came beforehand to work on yours?

Last edited:

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
I know it's already been requested but could we get Crash Bandicoot?

Last edited:

Bebe Mignon

Smash Ace
It would be marvelous if you could do Elma from Xenoblade Chronicles X. If you're not up-to-date with XCX news, yes, she is a major character.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Could I request Simon Belmont? Since he doesn't really have a model to use (thanks Konami) would a figure of him suffice?

Last edited:

Genexican

Smash Cadet
A couple requests:

Sceptile - Pokemon (Sorry for the lack of a 3D model for him, couldn't find one that looked even remotely decent. :/ )

Simon Belmont - Castlevania (Same problem with above in trying to find a 3D model)

Lyn - Fire Emblem (Alt Icon)

Captain N - Captain N The Game Master (I know he doesn't exactly count as a 'Video Game' character, but he is VERY Video Game 'related', and made by Nintendo to top it off, so I'm hoping you'll count him)

Sami - Advance Wars

Hades - Kid Icarus Uprising (Same issue as with Sceptile and Simon, fairly certain there isn't a 3D model that exists for him at the moment in time)

Mewtwo - Pokemon (He's still technically not 'on the roster' as of yet, so I hope he counts)

Waluigi - Super Mario Bros.

If you could make these that would be BEYOND amazing! Many thanks in advance if you do choose to do them.

Last edited:

Lugiaboy

Smash Rookie
NNID
LugiaboyExtra
3DS FC
3024-8246-5446
If the character is fairly obscure and third-party, there's a good chance I'm going to pass over them.

I'm not going to start on minor generic third-parties like Kelbis, and I couldn't find any 3d art of Ringabel I was satisfied with (I wanted something like his less superdeformed art), but I hope you enjoy these two.

No problem~

And which requests after that one have I already made?

lol

Aw, thank you! :)

Probably not. Unless you'd use it in your sig.

I'd prefer doing characters with some semblance of feasibility...

I'm going to wait on Codename STEAM characters and see what models/renders/fanart surface. As of right now, there isn't anything that great to use.

Why don't you let me attend to other peoples' requests before your... what... third? fourth? batch of requests. ;)

Sorry, I don't take requests from ninnies. :p
Lugia's not Feasibil enough? Well alright then.

Genexican

Smash Cadet
^You know he likes 3D art better, right? :p

Also he already did Waluigi and Lyn.
I'm aware of the 3D model thing, but with some characters I just had a fair amount of difficulty in finding a decent 3D render. Hell, with characters such as Captain N, and Hades, they seem practically non-existent. :urg:
And as for Waluigi and lyn, I'll admit that I didn't actually see the Waluigi one before you posted your comment, but as for Lyn, I just prefer her Awakening-Artstyle Design. (Again, I couldn't find a 3D model of her Awakening design, so the artwork was the best I could do)

Oh, while I'm at it, I should probably ask...
I know that you don't really wish to make these icons with lesser-known characters, or characters that don't have any decent looking 3D models, so as an alternative, could you potentially give us some sort of template in which to use? You know, so people would be capable of fulfilling their own requests, opposed to piling them all onto you one after another. This would be much appreciated! :b:

Last edited by a moderator:

The ElectrOStudios

Smash Cadet
NNID
JOhm14
3DS FC
0662-4659-1255
Switch FC
SW 2863 8195 2119
I have a few requests:

Paper Mario

Waluigi

Samurai Goroh

Jeff (Earthbound)

Spyro

If you could do any one of these, that would be great. Thank you! I would have marked the images as spoilers so people could toggle view, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. :/

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
I have a few requests:

Paper Mario

Waluigi

Samurai Goroh

Jeff (Earthbound)

Spyro

If you could do any one of these, that would be great. Thank you! I would have marked the images as spoilers so people could toggle view, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. :/
Just a heads up, If he actually does so Spyro then he might as well use the best render of him out there.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
These are really nice looking!

I understand if my requests fall a bit by the wayside due to both obscurity and how much work you have to do before me, but I still wanted to request a few I would like to see!

Prince Fluff
Petey Piranha
Waluigi

Thanks in advance if you can make them!

The ElectrOStudios

Smash Cadet
NNID
JOhm14
3DS FC
0662-4659-1255
Switch FC
SW 2863 8195 2119
Just a heads up, If he actually does so Spyro then he might as well use the best render of him out there.
That definitely has much better quality than the image I found. The only thing I don't like about it though is that Spyro looks a bit... soft. (Not sure how else to describe him)

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Why are so many people requesting Waluigi when he's already been done? :p
I went through every page of this topic and I never saw Waluigi. If he's already been done, I can't find him.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
@ N3ON N3ON , I thought I'd also let you know that one of the images in the OP under the "Retro" section appears to be broken. At least, it is on my Chrome. I'm not sure what image it is exactly but it does show as broken on my end.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
That definitely has much better quality than the image I found. The only thing I don't like about it though is that Spyro looks a bit... soft. (Not sure how else to describe him)
All characters in Smash Bros. look soft like that.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I haven't made Waluigi yet. But I will, so calm down. :p

Can you please make one for Toon Zelda? I even made a custom pose for her:

i have some requests:

but you should make the name ♥♪!? not Geno (becuase this is his real name) and his japaness name should be like this
I'm using the name he'd have in Smash.

Grovyle from PMD (he was the main character in 3 games and we dont have any PMD rep)
Would you use it?

Maxwell from Scribblenauts (it was on Wii U)
I'm planning to make Maxwell, but I'm holding off until a Smash-styled pic that's being made is done.

From the guy who brought you Lip here's Andy.

N3ON, if it's ok, would you be willing to make ones for Neku Sakuraba and
Mecha-Fiora? (If you could use that name for her it would be best)

For Neku, you could use his Dream Drop Distance render, I guess.

I couldn't find an image of Mecha-Fiora that I was satisfied with, but I'll keep looking.

How about Dark Samus?

^ using this one?
I tried using your pic, but this one worked better.

@ N3ON N3ON , I thought I'd also let you know that one of the images in the OP under the "Retro" section appears to be broken. At least, it is on my Chrome. I'm not sure what image it is exactly but it does show as broken on my end.
Really? They all work for me.

Last edited:

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026

Would you use it?

I'm planning to make Maxwell, but I'm holding off until a Smash-styled pic that's being made is done.

I couldn't find an image of Mecha-Fiora that I was satisfied with, but I'll keep looking.

Thank you so much~!

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.

Would you use it?

Well that's just D'andy. :gova:
Seriously though thank you :ness:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Would you use it?

Thanks~! And I know, the latter one may be hard to find a render for.

I'll check the Op again on my mobile browser and see if any of the images is broken there. May be just my Chrome on my PC.

-edit- shows up on phone. Just didnt on computer for some reason
:phone:

Last edited:

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825

Would you use it?

So... how about that Crash Bandicoot?

The ElectrOStudios

Smash Cadet
NNID
JOhm14
3DS FC
0662-4659-1255
Switch FC
SW 2863 8195 2119

Would you use it?

Ok. I don't care how long it may take, I'm just happy to know that Waluigi is on the way.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Oh, while I'm at it, I should probably ask...
I know that you don't really wish to make these icons with lesser-known characters, or characters that don't have any decent looking 3D models, so as an alternative, could you potentially give us some sort of template in which to use? You know, so people would be capable of fulfilling their own requests, opposed to piling them all onto you one after another. This would be much appreciated! :b:
Maybe when I close requests...

@ N3ON N3ON - Could you at least post the series symbols you use for us?
Perhaps down the road. I don't save most of them, so I'd have to find a lot of them again for them to be more than tiny.

If you don't mind, could you post the Rayman symbol you used?
RaymanIcon.png
If you want a bigger one you should probably ask @HextupleyooDOT, he made it.

Wonderful stuff!

I have a request for Luso Clemens or Adelle, both from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 for the DS.
I'm not aware of any 3d art for them, but feel free to point me in the right direction if there is any...

Thank you so much~!
You're welcome! ^_^

Well that's just D'andy. :gova:
Seriously though thank you :ness:
My pleasure!

Also, I like your avi. ;)

Thanks~! And I know, the latter one may be hard to find a render for.

I'll check the Op again on my mobile browser and see if any of the images is broken there. May be just my Chrome on my PC.

-edit- shows up on phone. Just didnt on computer for some reason
:phone:
You're welcome! Yeah on my phone there's a broken pic from time to time too.

So... how about that Crash Bandicoot?
These were requested first. I'll get to him.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
I don't know if you're willing to update certain icons, but could you use Smash 3 Lucas instead?

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
I'm generally not, but if I did, it wouldn't be a priority. Maybe eventually.
Well, if you ever feel like doing that someday there are actually tons of characters that have much better artwork.

Laniv

Smash Champion
I have a few requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom