• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Siggy Icons by N3ON~ Requests Temporarily Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Blue Sky

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know if there are there smaller versions of these images? I'm trying to credit N3ON, but the typing gets cut out of the observable signature.

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
Does anyone know if there are there smaller versions of these images? I'm trying to credit N3ON, but the typing gets cut out of the observable signature.
I just opened them in GIMP and scaled them down to about 100 pixels high and they fit perfectly (if you want about 3 of em in your sig)

The ElectrOStudios

Smash Cadet
NNID
JOhm14
3DS FC
0662-4659-1255
Switch FC
SW 2863 8195 2119
I just opened them in GIMP and scaled them down to about 100 pixels high and they fit perfectly (if you want about 3 of em in your sig)
I wanted to scale mine down as well, but I'm not sure how to add them to my signature afterwards, because it seems the only way to add images is to enter the image URL. I feel kind of dumb for asking this, but how would I add images that are just saved to my computer?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I wanted to scale mine down as well, but I'm not sure how to add them to my signature afterwards, because it seems the only way to add images is to enter the image URL. I feel kind of dumb for asking this, but how would I add images that are just saved to my computer?
Sites like Photobucket, PostImage, TinyPic, and more allow you to host images and give you a link to them.

After you scale them simply go there upload the new signature image or images and put the link like you would normally.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
So I look at this thread at random to see what's new even though I haven't been getting notifications for it for a while... She made one for Amaterasu! It's so awesome! I'm so happy! Thank you N3ON!

I'm curious though. What did you use as her series Icon. I can't see it behind Amaterasu's awesomeness.

Last edited:

The ElectrOStudios

Smash Cadet
NNID
JOhm14
3DS FC
0662-4659-1255
Switch FC
SW 2863 8195 2119
Okay, for some reason, I can't put more than three images in my signature. If I try to put in more, it says "too many lines detected." Anyone know the solution to this issue?

Desert Croc

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4757-0799-4282
I did scale them down separately, but I'm pretty sure I put them on the same line
You have to group the icons in a single image. To make things clearer, create a new file, make it long enough to fit the icons in, insert them and save the image.

Genexican

Smash Cadet
Aww, that's so sweet! I'm glad I could've been an influence! Thank you! :)

That isn't similar to what I've been using, that is what I've been using. I asked you to make your own.

Also, what are you trying to prove? I never said they were difficult to make, most people are just respectful enough not to use my stuff without my permission.
In RedFlyNinja's defense, he does make some sense, albeit slightly aggressive.
I think I speak for a fair few people in here when I say that your profile icons looks pretty damn cool. I personally love their overall design and think they are a neat idea.

Thing is... Don't you think that some may just find some of your "rules" to be a bit... Difficult? I mean, I'm not wanting to start a flame-war here or anything, but it does seem kinda odd that you don't want to make character icons if there aren't any 3D models available for a specific character, or that you don't want to make an icon for a lesser-known character, OR even a character that hasn't originated from a video game. That's really cutting back on a lot of characters that people may want made with this awesome looking design. This isn't even much of an issue about "being patient". I see no harm in letting others make the icons that you personally don't want to for themselves. It doesn't really affect you in any way. It may well even relieve some of the requests you receive from your shoulders.

Again, I'm not choosing sides here or anything, and I don't want some big argument to come about or anything. The icons are indeed yours to do with what you choose as you did create the initial design, but I'm just trying to be a voice of reason.

Last edited:

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Thank you so much! They look amazing! (I initially had Tomba in my list of requests too but then I forgot about your rule of having to be on a Nintendo console and being a video game character. :p)

I know you're kind of backlisted as it is, but do you think you could manage these requests?

Rosy the Rascal (yes I'm treating her as separate from Amy)

Beedrill (Hopefully this'll do, I couldn't find a better picture for him in 3D, and the X and Y models are so small)

Baby Yoshi (although the render is older I'd prefer you use Baby Yoshi's Yoshi's Story design rather than their Super Mario World/New Super Mario Bros. U design. :p)

EDIT: Oh, and E-102 Gamma. :p

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
yo n3on i know you have a thing against people using your stuff for making stuff but when i saw this thread it really seemed to be missing something of great importance

i used the quote one since that kid is tiny and played around with it till our overlord was able to be added in, you can thank me later dawg

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
@ N3ON N3ON

エルマ please! That would be amazing!

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
yo n3on i know you have a thing against people using your stuff for making stuff but when i saw this thread it really seemed to be missing something of great importance

i used the quote one since that kid is tiny and played around with it till our overlord was able to be added in, you can thank me later dawg

I'd totally be using that if my sig didn't already have other plans. ;)

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Speaking of the sig, are the April Fools characters going to be added to the gallery, or will they be dumped into the void of deleted files?

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
Hey @ N3ON N3ON (I'm the guy who requested Violet earlier), but now I have a legit request.

Think you can do Kirlia from Pokemon? (I also voted for her as well)

Here's the pic for a reference:

Try to make it small enough so it dosen't overlap my current sigs that I have up (I wanna keep my Violet selection icon).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just came by to say that now that April Fools is out of the way, I'm rocking my requests in my signature. :p

Keep up the fantastic work, N3ON! And don't let rude or impatient people get you down! :D

taoxadasa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
taoxadasa
3DS FC
2251-5157-5936
These are incredible, I'd make a formal request for Rhythm Girl from Rhythm Heaven but I don't think any 3D art of her exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom