• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIG-NARIFFIC. Closed permanently.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
I would like u to make a sig for me. can u do it?
I would be MORE than happy to make you one, right after I open up again for requests :) Please keep checking back at my thread tonight and tomorrow until it opens (I'll open sometime within that period) and then make your request :)

She too busy right now, just wait until she ready to make sigs again

We are all a happy family :)
:D

it can be hard to contain the excitment though over these Sigs, their epic
Haha thanks!

Your a sig making beast; well the majestic beast who makes sigs?
Lol thanks! Hehe.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Your a sig making beast; well the majestic beast who makes sigs?

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For Seriaxe:

I wasn't able to find a place to put that other name you requested on there. I still think it came out nicely though. Let me know how you feel about it!

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
Hey, buddy. Did you read the title of this topic before clicking it? She's not accepting any requests at the moment. Be patient, please.
jus so that u know no I didnt the way I got here was off of chaco's link in his sig .so naw all I ask was fo a sig and people are all ready talkin smart. u can go on somwhere else with all that smart talk cause I ain't da one to mess wit I don't even know u man.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Wow. Calm down, dude. I don't know you either, but the topic title can be seen at the top of the page, as well as in the browser title. Anyway, I see this kind of thing all of the time on other sites, so I'm just telling you. It's important to at least look at a topic title or even the first post to see if a shop is open or not.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so...not to bug but hows my baby coming along? (the sig) I can try to find some easier to work with pictures if the ones i gave are too much of a pain in the arse

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Could you please either give me the image of diddy that you want or link me to the page on this thread where you posted it?

I'm sorry X_X I just don't have the time to look for it at the moment.

SmashFusion

Smash Rookie
Your still waiting for a whole bunch of people to reply you back 0_o

and currently you still have 3-4 more to go Get ready when you open for requests agian your in for a lot of requests I guess

HaPPyTheCoW

Smash Apprentice
hello Naybewon! i really like the sig you made for me, but actually seeing a cow patterned kirby i think it looks really weird, lol. instead of that kirby, i'd like to put in a cow instead.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/160/1916466.jpg <<< cow

and i still want the kirby eating so i moved it to the left. i edited other stuff on the sig with paint so i wont confuse you by a wall of text lol.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vy8mcm&s=3 << this is what i had in mind. red boxes show blackened parts.

i like the font you chose, but red doesnt appeal to me :[ . i dont know if you can keep the same font and make it look like what i scribbled. sorry if i am being too demanding. but can you also make one exactly the same but just without the kirbys too? i am going to be using these sigs practically forever lol. thanks for making me a dream sig, i dont know how to thank you enough :(

Seriaxe

Smash Apprentice
For Seriaxe:

I wasn't able to find a place to put that other name you requested on there. I still think it came out nicely though. Let me know how you feel about it!
Omg Naybewon your a legend, your art is like the Mona Lisa, THANK YOU

I wish i could say that like 1000 times but yeh thanks you very much. I really appreciate your work and your effort.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
ok the sig you made me was too good i love it you rock!
Glad you like it! Let me know if you need help using it.

hello Naybewon! i really like the sig you made for me, but actually seeing a cow patterned kirby i think it looks really weird, lol. instead of that kirby, i'd like to put in a cow instead.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/160/1916466.jpg <<< cow

and i still want the kirby eating so i moved it to the left. i edited other stuff on the sig with paint so i wont confuse you by a wall of text lol.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vy8mcm&s=3 << this is what i had in mind. red boxes show blackened parts.

i like the font you chose, but red doesnt appeal to me :[ . i dont know if you can keep the same font and make it look like what i scribbled. sorry if i am being too demanding. but can you also make one exactly the same but just without the kirbys too? i am going to be using these sigs practically forever lol. thanks for making me a dream sig, i dont know how to thank you enough :(
Alright. It's going to take a while as I have many other people ahead of you in the line at this point but if you can be patient, I'll be happy to make the edits :)

Omg Naybewon your a legend, your art is like the Mona Lisa, THANK YOU

I wish i could say that like 1000 times but yeh thanks you very much. I really appreciate your work and your effort.

Haha wow! Thank you! I'm so glad you like it :) Let me know if you need help posting it or anything ^-^

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
My name is Melee 1 and im ranked with some og MLGs best players. Im interested in your bad *** sigs. I really want one that says Melee 1 with the ice climbers on it. Please message me if this is possible. Use your own thoughts and your creativity to make it. Im excited good stuff.

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
hey Naybewon, i hope im not pushing it but can u make my friend a sig and avatar too? he wants marth in there and the name "Pea50" and the friend code "2191 7370 9704" and he wants marth and the name in his avatar. is that okay?
hey im not sure if remember the part about the avatar but can u please make the avatar mentioned above? is that okay?

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
ur back open now right? if so I'll like a diddy kong sig.
lol, u gotta have more detail than that. thats so vague. "hi naybewon. i heard ur shop is open again so uhh ya. i'd like one really good diddy kong sig to go." go to the first page. itll tell u everything u need 2 no

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Ahhh, it's open again!

I hope you don't mind, but this time my sig request involves replacing the old one I currently use. (By the way, a lot of people like my fanfic sig at Serebii. =D) I've shortened down my main characters and now I only use 3 characters. I also thought of a new theme for these three, so here is what I would like...

Characters: Jigglypuff (white/red hat), Pokemon Trainer (Blue) and Toon Link (Red)
Text: Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!
Details: I'd like for the characters to be in the order I listed, with the words underneath them. So "Osu!" for Jigglypuff, "Tatakae!" for Pokemon Trainer and "Ouendan!" for Toon Link. As for size, I'll take the usual. I'll leave the background up to you because they're always awesome. As for the font, I really like the font in Nirvana's sig, so I'm hoping for that or something in the same range.

Mm...I think that's it. I'm looking forward to the results, and thank you in advance. ^^

Blue_Pit

Smash Cadet
Could I request for my friend?

I you could thank you ^_^

Text:His user name is Acolyte Ownage put it on the bottom right side plz ^_^

Images: http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/Rbo_naruto/Bad_doggie.jpg (In the middle)

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/Rbo_naruto/Ho_Ho_Ho.jpg Right side

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/Rbo_naruto/Theif_Rbo.jpg Left Side

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd85/Rbo_naruto/RBO_WARRIOR.jpg Left Side

Backround:My friend doesn't know so you choose please ^_^ I'm sure me and my friend won't be disappointed

Size:Normal

Killress

Smash Ace
Hey Naybewon. I hope I'm not bothering you, but I'm wondering if you could make me another sig. I know you already made me one, but I changed up my characters again... I hope this isn't unacceptable... and I'm sorry if I'm bothering you but...

Could you make me a sig. with Dark MK, Red/Black Snake, and Black G&W? I dunno what I want for the background, but, your amazing, you can prob. think of something... oh. And the word Killress on it. Much appreciated.

I'm sorry for bothering you again...

-Killress

P.S. I Love what you do. It's awe-inspiring.:)

Naybewon

Smash Ace
hey im not sure if remember the part about the avatar but can u please make the avatar mentioned above? is that okay?
AHH I forgot to post it. Lol, I'm sorry. Here:

ur back open now right? if so I'll like a diddy kong sig.
I'd love to make you one :) but please supply the image and some sort of description of what you'd like the sig to look like (rough is fine, but I need some sort of idea). Do you want your name on there or anything? Etc. Let me know!

Ahhh, it's open again!

I hope you don't mind, but this time my sig request involves replacing the old one I currently use...
No problem ^-^

Could I request for my friend?
Sure :)

Hey Naybewon. I hope I'm not bothering you, but I'm wondering if you could make me another sig. I know you already made me one, but I changed up my characters again... I hope this isn't unacceptable... and I'm sorry if I'm bothering you but...

Could you make me a sig. with Dark MK, Red/Black Snake, and Black G&W? I dunno what I want for the background, but, your amazing, you can prob. think of something... oh. And the word Killress on it. Much appreciated.

I'm sorry for bothering you again...

-Killress

P.S. I Love what you do. It's awe-inspiring.:)
I'm very flattered that you like my work :)

I do have a question for you though: If you liked the sig I made for you before, would you like me to simply replace the characters in that sig with the new character's you've requested? That background took a long time and if you don't like it, I'm truly sorry, but if you do, it can be recycled into a new, very nice looking sig. Let me know how you feel about it.

Killress

Smash Ace
Hmmm. I dunno. I was curious to see what else you could put together. But feel free to do whatever. Thanks a billion. :bee:

Top Bottom