• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIG-NARIFFIC. Closed permanently.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Thank you for your time and you realy have a bad a## skill. I will put it on my sig probably tomorrow!Thank you again

I.iZ.nO.1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iizno1
3DS FC
1349-7897-6883
For today, I have to request that everyone be extremely patient with me. I have a hangover you wouldn't even understand X__X I believe at one point last night, I tried to climb onto the top of the refrigerator because my roommate's girlfriend told me the floor was lava.

>_>
LOL. dont feel bad. As hard as it may be to believe, ive pretty much been in the same situation, but it was a bookcase instead of the refrigerator. I dont think it was because of lava, but i remember my friend saying there was something on the ground and a few of us scattered.

Foda

Smash Apprentice

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Naybewon, i love this sig! But i do have one tiny request. Could you make me an avatar with the same style as the sig, using that diddy picture in the middle?

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
Umm, I really like your sigs, so I'll like to request.

Size: the size you had for the example sigs you had in the first page.
Color: Blue and Black
Theme: Space(No planets please)
Font: Lite or LITE, whatever you want

Frame: yes

Thanks in advance!

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
alright naybewon her we go

diddy pics
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d87/seventhlimit/Smash Bros/SSE/B2DiddyKong.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h...ake Images/Updates/Character Images/Diddy.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d...Brawl/super-smash-bros-brawl-200803040230.jpg

ness pics on of them is in my sig where he is doin the bat taunt
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/shanedooiney/ness_yoyo.jpg

i'll leave the background and details up to u cause no ideas are comin up to mind..lol and id like my name on it. and to have the diddy hump on it.

WithinTemptation

Smash Cadet
Hey again Naybewon! :) Spotet som of the newest sigs, and well done as allways ;) I have yet again a request for a sig. Take it when you have the time, no high prio ^^ dont wanna stress ya more than nessecary hehe :p

Size: Your sig size would be perfect
Image: http://www.bowsershrine.com/Images/Media/Screenshots/ssbb_bowsertransform.jpg
PS!! I would really really like you to just capture his facial expresion on this pic (like my avatar, only abit more of the body showing).Yeah he seems really angry and all that, but if you could make him look completly mad, burnig/glowing/ eyes, a contrast to his face that really in a way shows ''pure evil'' would be exxxelent!

Colours: as mentioned above, a colour and contrast that just expresses true evil in the form of bowser expresion. Some burning/glowing eyes would be wicked.

Text: ''Temptation'' somewhere on the sig and the text ''the reminder of mortality'' somewhere on the sig.

Take it when you have the time, if you want to do it :) It would be awesome ^^
Anyways, keep up the good work :) Its brilliant :D

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For Blue_Pit's Friend:

Let me know what you think!

--

To everyone who has recently requested a sig: I'll add you to the list! But the list got long again so I have to shut down the requests for a little while in order to get to you all faster :)

WithinTemptation: Didn't I JUST make you a sig? What was wrong with it? You said you liked it.

WithinTemptation

Smash Cadet
Uuuh... im not following you here Naybe.
Yes, you made me a sig a little while ago, and thats was really ACE!
I just wondered if you wanted to make another one for me

But if its rude that i asked for a second one, then im sorry.
That was really not the intention

Naybewon

Smash Ace
It's not a "big deal", Temptation, it's just somewhat strange to hear so soon after I made you one. That's all. It means one of the sigs I made you isn't going to get used, and for a sig artist, that's kind of annoying since time and effort go into every sig.

But anyway, I'll make you another but please use those two for a few months at least, ok? :)

WithinTemptation

Smash Cadet
im sorry naybe. wasnt meant like that AT ALL. i just like using different sigs on different sites, and these works are just brilliant. But i shall take back my request. Wasnt meant as something negative <=)
Thx again! =)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah she is, Naybewon, if you want to put off my request feel free too. I don't mind waiting for it.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Dude your sigs are f*****g unreal!

If you can could you do please do me one with

Background:The background you use for your example Dedede(the sparks)in silver and final smash orange if possible?

Character images : http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/pikachu/pikachu_070619a-l.jpg and http://www.ripten.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/sheik1.jpg.

Can I have the 2 characters on the left.Sheik being on the far left then pika standing kinda in front of her if you get me.

Can I have my name on the bottom right with an electrical effect if possible?

Thanks dude! How long do these take you?

Chaco

Never Logs In
@Pika: She's closed for now. -points to titlte- She's swamped to, it could a be a few days before she starts accepting requests again.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Wow, you are way buisy nowerdays...
Yep :) I love helping out though.

Yeah she is, Naybewon, if you want to put off my request feel free too. I don't mind waiting for it.
No, no! I'll get to everyone on the list and reopen as soon as I have taken care of everyone's requests.

ok thanks for letting me know.
I'm not sure what you're referring to? I'll get to you soon though!

It looks nice, but is there any way you can get G&W less covered by the effects in the back? Other than that, looks amazing!:)

P.S. Recovered from the hangover?;)
Yes and yes! FINALLY over the hangover HOLY CRAP was it a mother.

EDIT:

Pikaville, like Chaco said I'm swamped, BUT I'll add you...I can't accept any more after you (for now) though!!

WithinTemptation: I'd still be happy to make your new sig :) I have no hard feelings toward it at all, I was just confused.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh, Naybewon, dunno, how to shorten yur name, but have you started mine yet, I wanted to make a slight, adjustment, if you have started its no big deal at all.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Naybewan, if it's not a problem, can you put a border like easy's of mine? If it's not a problem. :)

Thanks.

I know you're closed, but it looks a little weird with the white line over it too. :p

Blue_Pit

Smash Cadet
For Blue_Pit's Friend:

Let me know what you think!

--

To everyone who has recently requested a sig: I'll add you to the list! But the list got long again so I have to shut down the requests for a little while in order to get to you all faster :)

WithinTemptation: Didn't I JUST make you a sig? What was wrong with it? You said you liked it.
Yes me and my friends loves it thanks so much :):chuckle: (He is so happy XD)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright, do you need the direction again, or do you want what will be my fantastic diagram?

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For i.izno.1:

Let me know what you think! I tried to incorporate the fire meets ice theme, as you requested :)

Unfortunately, the background elements you discussed (flaming bells, frozen eggplants) didn't tile well, so I didn't end up using them. I do want you to like your sig though, so let me know if you really do hate this one, and I'll try again.

I.iZ.nO.1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iizno1
3DS FC
1349-7897-6883
Wow, thats actually a lot better than i thought it would be. Only one little change, i actually wanted it to say Ice Climbers on the left and Mr. Game and Watch on the left instead of my name. if you could please change that, and maybe put my name in the center, that would be great, but other than that, i love it

IC3R

Smash Lord
Wow, your shop was barely open for like, two or three days...
You are quite popular around here, so it's no surprise ;) Frickin vulturez...

I :laugh:ed at the lava floor and you climbing on the fridge

I :(ed at the hangover, but now that's over :bee:

:bigthumbu at the new sigs

:bigthumbu ++ at Valkyrie Zelda
Total pwnage...

P.S.: Still trying to figure out what the problem is with my account >>

Top Bottom