• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIG-NARIFFIC. Closed permanently.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For socandrewcer:

Let me know what you think! You said you wanted the background to be final destination-ish, so this is my take on it :) It's a little more abstract, but it wouldn't be personalized if it wasn't! If you hate it though, I understand, and will fix it.

That kinda hurts me that I'm part of the Rush hour if my Sig request is any bother
I can wait
Oh no, no, don't worry! I WILL create something excellent for everyone on the list :) I'm just sorry it's taking as long as it is. I wish I could everyone's sig to them same-day.

naybewon please still make mine lol yours are soo much better
now that i have made mine lol i know how hard it is for you it toke me like 2 hours lol
Ok, no problem :) Please give me the image or images of Marth you want me to use though. I don't have time to go hunting for them! (If you want me to just use his default bust though, just say so)

Thats good for your first try keep practicing and maybe you can help Naybewon out:)

@Power and Agility:Your so easy to tickle I just threw a eraser at your stomach and you laugh XD

@Naybewon wow that a lot of people for you at first everything was slow now your popular and there is an overflow of people thats amazing to make sigs and at the same time your doing your best to not make people wait so long and trying your best(You probably don't have time to read this so read this when things slow down)
Edit:Yeah it is hard to take care of requests and take care of your life but so many people like your sigs and it's hard to not request something like my sister just looked at your samples and she said holy S word
she loved all of them.
:D Glad your sister was impressed; it's very flattering that people like my sigs.

And a HUGE thank you and you're welcome to everyone who has thanked me and complimented me on my sigs! I'm so sorry I haven't responded to each of your kind messages personally and individually...I just haven't had the time BUT I have read every single one of them, and really appreciate it :)

you are my new bestest buddy in the whole, wide world. The sig makes Jessica Alba look like Bowser, thank you so much ^.^
Hahahaha thanks. :D

SmashFusion

Smash Rookie
I how long did it take to make socandrewce's Sig?r?

Because after you posted PKboy's sig you posted socandrewce 20 minutes later! Thats amazing it's it's very good lookin!

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For JJ599:

or

I couldn't decide!! I thought I liked the lighter one better...but I like the darker one more and more as I look at it...ghghhghgh just let me know what you think. If you hate them both I can try to fix it :)

EDIT:

OOPS! Forgot the avatars :p

I how long did it take to make socandrewce's Sig?r?

Because after you posted PKboy's sig you posted socandrewce 20 minutes later! Thats amazing it's it's very good lookin!
Haha I'm trying to go fast :p As an Advertising major, I have to know how ^_^

JJ599

Smash Rookie
thank u i really like them you are real good at this if i need another one i will ask u..... when u arent so busy lol

JJ599

Smash Rookie
i just thought of it can u plzzzzzzzz make the letters black thank u

Blue_Pit

Smash Cadet
I can't stop visiting here I really don't know why...

I guess that I only wanna see the new sigs you make and how much people requests sigs

My friend wanted me to request one from you but your kinda busy so I'll ask you when your business slows down

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
okay heres the catch------THATS JUST WHAT I WANTED!!!!!!!!

YOU are the best naybewon

You make so many sigs and dont ask for anything in return
you are one of the kindest coolest fantastic paople in the smash world
If you need anything from me, Im here to help

Thanx your #1
10 out of 5stars from me

Naybewon

Smash Ace
I can't stop visiting here I really don't know why...

I guess that I only wanna see the new sigs you make and how much people requests sigs

My friend wanted me to request one from you but your kinda busy so I'll ask you when your business slows down
Thanks for your patience and thank you so much for keeping up with my thread, hehe :) I'm glad everyone likes what I'm making.

okay heres the catch------THATS JUST WHAT I WANTED!!!!!!!!

YOU are the best naybewon

You make so many sigs and dont ask for anything in return
you are one of the kindest coolest fantastic paople in the smash world
If you need anything from me, Im here to help

Thanx your #1
10 out of 5stars from me
Aww thanks :) I'm so glad you like it! If you need help posting it in your signature area, let me know.

WithinTemptation

Smash Cadet
here is the redirected request ^^
I must say your work astounds me ^^ And apparently it had the same effect on a friend of mine hehe :) and he was wondering if you could do one for him too? He would be very gratefull and so am i ^^ Pic:

http://images.p-nintendo.com/jeux/wii/smashbrosbrawl/images/link_ssbb02.jpg
Size: Your sig size is perfect :)
Colours: Black, white and blue in a calm balance, if you know what i mean?
Text:'' Azoren ''Would be nice if you could put link in the bottom right corner :)
As allways, great work :D keep it up ^^

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I must say your work astounds me ^^ And apparently it had the same effect on a friend of mine hehe :) and he was wondering if you could do one for him too? He would be very gratefull and so am i ^^ Pic:

Text:'' Azoren ''Would be nice if you could put link in the bottom right corner :)
didnt you hear her say no more requests >_<

BTW LOVE MY SIG <3

Naybewon

Smash Ace

If this was posted before I closed my requests, and I missed it: I'm so sorry! I'll make the sig. Please link me to the page this was on so I can place it in line properly (if this was made before my temporary closing)

ya Naybewon, your by far the best sig maker here, your work is just so awsome its not even funny
Thanks!! :D I have fun doing it and it's good graphic design practice (I'm an advertising design major, so I need to be good at graphic design as well)

--

So glad you like your sig too, dynomite!

MetaZone

Smash Cadet
Whoa, I never get bored to watch your newest sigs! Every your sig is different and awesome!

Best sig maker here :) For sure.

IC3R

Smash Lord
Seriously, Hitori, you need to always read the first post of shop threads. You would've seen that she's already working on yours. BTW, you found a Chief that was a bajillion times more epic than mine 0__o Nice...

===========

Naybewon, I'm sorry about all the random requests from people; it must really be working you over...umm...poor choice of words on my part >>; That's good you're sticking to a commitment (even though you have like 20+ of them). Don't forget to chill afterwards, (lol IC3 joke) because you needs a break, methinks (sleep doesn't count)!!!

I really like JJ's sig with Ike, and I lol'ed when I realized there were some random pillz in the background of Stimulant's sig. Can't wait to see other finished works!!!

One last thing: what's your PhotoBucket account name? I wanna check out your other stuff, too...maybe I'll get some ideas for my own wannabe projects :chuckle:

Stay cool,
-IC3R

A_man13

Smash Master
Gee, everyone at my shop is Nag, Nag, Nag while your requesters are singing "Smashing song of praise."

Anyways, keep up the good work. They've really gotten better over time. All that's left for you to learn is a bunch of new styles and you'd own the sig looking universe.

SmashFusion

Smash Rookie
That's awesome thanks but the text at the bottom is kinda hard to see so could you make it see able?
but everything else is great!:)

TheBladeAli

Smash Cadet
hey
i know your really busy but i posted the pics on page 36 just telling you because i think you accidentally skipped it. Also, with your works inspiration i am trying to get better at making sigs so far i have 4 lol but they are nothing compared to the ones you make!

SmashFusion

Smash Rookie
hey
i know your really busy but i posted the pics on page 36 just telling you because i think you accidentally skipped it. Also, with your works inspiration i am trying to get better at making sigs so far i have 4 lol but they are nothing compared to the ones you make!
We know your very excited about your sig but Naybewon has time to read the posts and maybe she is gonna respond to your post soon :)

Naybewon

Smash Ace

Is that better??

--

TheBladeAli: No worries :) I saw it. I'm trying to work on so many sigs right now, it's not even funny. I promise I'll get to you.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
not even my sig, but these are tooo good. wish i had some kind of skill in photoshop

SmashFusion

Smash Rookie
Yes it is Thank You!

It seems that your style is bright colors and everyone else's are darker

Edit:It really looks like Veterans are trying to keep their place at the top and the NewComers are not holding back!

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
hey does anyone know how and when i can put an image in my sig
when i copy and paste it to my sig, a url comes up instead

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For DevilWillCry:

I hope you like it! I'm happy with the outcome. I tried to incorporate your request for blue and red with some digital-looking elements as well. Let me know what you think :)

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For Kyoryoku Hitori:

I tried to match the background of the image of M.C. you sent me :) I hope I was successful! Also, the skull's image link didn't work so I wasn't able to use it. I hope this is still ok :)

whoa....my jaw literally dropped, thats so awsome, definetly worth the wait, Thanks so much Naybewon :)
That makes me very happy! I'm so glad you like it :)

Kyoryoku Hitori

Smash Cadet
You'll never find out! 'Cause by the time you do M
For Kyoryoku Hitori:

I tried to match the background of the image of M.C. you sent me :) I hope I was successful! Also, the skull's image link didn't work so I wasn't able to use it. I hope this is still ok :)
Thank you so much!!! When i saw it i had to stop myself from crying. Thats how awesome it is. That sig is KICK A$$!!! *cyber hugz*

Can't wait till my big shfityeth (50th) post.

Now im crying again :cry:

Top Bottom