• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

Just waitin'

Edit:
Been listening to Child of Light music. Not sure why I didn't do that after finishing the game, but the music is.... really good.

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Probably already seen, but I can't help myself thinking that roy should stay out of smash.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 46728
Its beautiful.

I wanted the other one as well but didn't have enough funds.
I got this yesterday as well.
It's beautiful. I love it!

Just found this and thought it was an interesting crossover so I wanted to share it with you guys~

"Of course you can."
*Emmeryn falls*
"Of course you can't."

Probably already seen, but I can't help myself thinking that roy should stay out of smash.
Roy is in Smash, silly!

I'd just like to point out how pretty THIS game looks.
The animations look pretty stiff...
And the trailer isn't that pretty in my opinion.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
So Doll's can basically:

- Do everything that humans can do (customize, weapons, etc.)
- Blow up if you don't jump out before your fuel expires
- Online stuff and battle against specific unique enemies

. . . Pretty cool. Come it's Japanese release though, I myself am going to be avoiding a lot of information on this game. Just keep in mind the heavy spoiler usage come then, everyone.

Fistex

Smash Rookie
The doll customization seems pretty cool, every weapon you put on them gives them an art. The only fear I have is that the dolls will get too cluttered with weapons everywhere. I am also really impressed by the animations of the doll attacks, and the variety of dolls.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
I was very hyped for this....then I found out that Team Ninja is developing it for Square...

But that Direct though. THAT DIRECT DOE
The problem I have with that is... it is very likely that it's japan only for arcades. Until I see something like "ps4 hurr durr" or some shenanigans, it stays a far away dream.

Also... the roy joke... why did I didn't see that coming... >.< @XenoBrawler610

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
The problem I have with that is... it is very likely that it's japan only for arcades. Until I see something like "ps4 hurr durr" or some shenanigans, it stays a far away dream.

Also... the roy joke... why did I didn't see that coming... >.< @XenoBrawler610
Actually, the same thing that announced Team Ninja was ruining making it said the arcade build was ran off the same core as the PS4 or something. It's not confirmation, but it basically ensures it.

D

Deleted member

Team Ninja
All I can imagine right now is how Team Ninja would handle Tifa if she were playable.

And like Berserker, I'm not a huge fan of Team Ninja either. I have played a few of their Dead or Alive games, but never thought much of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can imagine right now is how Team Ninja would handle Tifa if she were playable.

And like @Berserker, I'm not a huge fan of Team Ninja either. I have played a few of their Dead or Alive games, but never thought much of them.
Wrong tag :p

The game looks.... clayish. Idk how to describe it in words. The gameplay and graphics mesh well together to make it look really..... off.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
All I've played by Team Ninja is Other M which to TN's credit, they only did cinematics and gameplay despite a ****ty director being scared to death by nunchuks. My boyfriend showed me the Doll customization. ♥♥♥♥♡ Looks like online will be fun

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Team Ninja did make the phenomenal Ninja Gaiden Black though. And the great Ninja Gaiden II (haven't played it). And the good but not of the glory days Ninja Gaiden III: Razor's Edge.

Haven't played any of the DOA games though. They do go over the top with fan service and skimpy outfits though.

All I've played by Team Ninja is Other M which to TN's credit, they only did cinematics and gameplay despite a ****ty director being scared to death by nunchuks. My boyfriend showed me the Doll customization. ♥♥♥♥♡ Looks like online will be fun
Yea Team Ninja mainly did what the Director told 'em to do. The storyline is not their making, the gameplay is, which from what I have heard the only good part of the game.

They may or may not do a good job with this new game though. It depends.

I can't get the transforimg sound from Transformers out of my head now thanks to the Dolls. :laugh:

Vote! Vote! :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I'm sorry if that sounded immature or gross, but when a development studio is notorious for something like fanservice, I can't help but expect that from them.
That is to be expected. It is in every game of theirs. Even the Ninja Gaiden reboot series.

I like the fact that Nintendo is entering the fray of DLC but I don't want them to go all hyper on the DLC. The thought of paid DLC quests doesn't exactly excite me, rather the opposite. But since the game is huge anyway, I don't think I will mind it THAT much.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I don't see anything bad about buying quests. I probably just quest to get outfit and stuff nothing really big, And fantasy life did something like this before so I'm not that worried.
Considering the huge amounts of weapon and armours in this game, I don't see where they can get more costumes from.

Unless they are some sort of collaboration outfits like in Monster Hunter.

Peppa

Time's up, pipsqueak. I'm gone!
NNID
ThePeppa
It's really over personal misgivings and experiences I have with the RPG genre and mechs as a whole.
Xenoblade hit the spot in all the right places and though most people locally disagree, to me story was perfect and I loved the English voice cast and no doubt the new American cast will bro up the characters a bit, like the English chaved up Reyn, but it was endearing what it is.
Xenoblade was like disliking milkshakes, then receiving the nectar of the gods, then praying the next time you have one it won't taste worse, I guess.
My personal expectations may be too high.

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
That's why I'm waiting for reviews once it gets out of Japan and Nintendo can start sending review copys.

swordsman09

Smash Journeyman
NNID
swordsman09
I'm sorry if that sounded immature or gross, but when a development studio is notorious for something like fanservice, I can't help but expect that from them.
I'm sure they won't go too overboard with it. They probably will with a character like Tifa though. The gameplay looks.the same overall from the screenshots I saw.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
Okay. . . Two things this time around:

1 - Nintendo is getting their XC facts wrong. . . Purge. Ha! We all know that "Enchant" is the truth.

Edit: Nintendo took the image down, so allow me to briefly explain; Nintendo's official page on Facebook uploaded an image for XC3D, stating that when Shulk uses Monado "Purge", it allows his ally's to damage the Mechon as well. . . What a buncha jokah's!

2 - Haven't yet watched it myself, but here is a subbed version of today's presentation.

Last edited:

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146

Playing through XC3D. Just wanted to share this cool Easter egg from the beginning of the game most people tend to miss.

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
Whelp, I've bought a 16 gig micro SD card and I've got Xenoblade Chronicles 3D downloading. Used the leftover money on my eShop account to get the Xenoblade themes. Dear lord the title screen one is beautiful.

swordsman09

Smash Journeyman
NNID
swordsman09
I'm probably gonna be using the Light Doll and make it as Nemesis as it can be. I need my Fiora after all.

Top Bottom