• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

MeatOfJustice

Smash Journeyman
You TO? That's pretty neat. TO'ing sounds interesting.

Also I think Premium members can choose two people to prank every month or something? It's completely anonymous iirc and people can just do it to you because they feel like it. Sometimes they tell whoever they pranked that it was them but sometimes not.

I'm guessing it was a Premium from the Shulk boards.
What does TO mean?

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
Yes. Fortunately when I started someone else had already found a regular venue, but we mostly just discuss when to have events and run them on the day.

I really should get back into Xenoblade 3D. Smash 4 and Monster Hunter are consuming my life.

Peppa

Time's up, pipsqueak. I'm gone!
NNID
ThePeppa
Its been a lot less busy around here without our backbone posting everywhere :bubblebobble:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Favorite characters eh?

Mine, from most to least (incl. NPCs)

Shulk > Fiora > Riki > Melia > Dunban > Vanea > Alvis > Reyn > Sharla > almost everyone else > Juju = Earnest = Miqol

Last edited:

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
I'm uncertain as to whether or not this has been posted here (. . .don't feel like checking, either), but in the case that it hasn't, check out Smooth McGroove's Acapella of Gaur Plains! If you have already listened to it, well. . . Listen to it again. Ha ha.

Edit: Just a little more than a week until E-Triple, everyone. . . I can almost hear the English dub of XCX now. ;w;

Last edited:

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
Favorite characters eh?

Mine, from most to least (incl. NPCs)

Shulk > Fiora > Riki > Melia > Dunban > Vanea > Alvis > Reyn > Sharla > almost everyone else > Juju = Earnest = Miqol
****ing Earnest.

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
*Psst* Hey Shulkboards how is the bionis life? I really want to play more Xeno but the these last two weeks are biting me.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
The Power vision is well balanced? I can't argue with that, I haven't even use the Power vision to even know if it's op or not.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I've almost come to believe that if you counter anything with Power Vision when the opponent is above 70% it's an instant kill.

This works almost all the time, unless countering something like Bowser's Fire Breath

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
After playing in a customs tournament today, I can confirm that Power Vision is NOT balanced at all lolol. I killed a Greninja at like 50% by Power Visioning his utilt. Utilt isn't even strong

Last edited:
Power vision is dumb. You can steal leads and actually feel bad using it. Lmao

~~

Oh and participate in the other threads

or die

:>

Last edited:
What idea?
Wait wtf

How did that get there? I'll edit it >_> (It's FB related. My b)

Oh if you're interested about what I meant, it's about going to another tourney very soon. I sometimes feel like it and not feel like it. I only go when I feel like it which is somewhat rare

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I always feel so dirty using Power Vision sometimes. Everyone gets so salty when I KO them when they try to jab me lol.

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
This has probably been posted ages ago, but it's relevant again.
Power Vision + Hyper Arts (Smash) = Nerf Greninja

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
Pres 1 Fire Emblem If u feeling it sed
He said he found a way to make it fun again, no more single characters but doing what he did with the KI characters
But didn't he stopped with the KI characters, because barely anyone liked it?
Also I know, but I just think... it's a sad way to go, imagine chugga stopping half-way through xenoblade...
But he isn't wrong. If it doesn't bring him joy, he really should stop.

Top Bottom