• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Shulk Social : Starting to feel it!

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
K.Rool is pretty much THE most wanted kharakter. Shovel Knight and Bayonetta not only have copyright issues but also that Shovel Knight hasn't been released in Japan currently and Bayonetta's flirty and 'mature' personality
Ehem. *points at ZZS, solid snake*
She might be mature, but she would perfectly fit into the game. I mean... it just fits TOO well. Every played bayo/bayo2?
And shovel knight... legit claims, but marth&roy were in melee too. I wouldn't count shulk in as well, because he was pretty much put in because of xenoblade chronicles and XcX.
But really... where do you have your data? I barely see k.rool on any lists of the wanted characters, is there maybe a list of the smashpoll thing already?

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
She might be mature, but she would perfectly fit into the game. I mean... it just fits TOO well. Every played bayo/bayo2?
And shovel knight... legit claims, but marth&roy were in melee too. I wouldn't count shulk in as well, because he was pretty much put in because of xenoblade chronicles and XcX.
But really... where do you have your data? I barely see k.rool on any lists of the wanted characters, is there maybe a list of the smashpoll thing already?
Isn't K.rool trademarked by Rareware which microsoft owned???

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm more talking about how sexual Bayonetta is personality wise, I think that's enough to why she unfortunately wouldn't be playable. I have unfortunately only played Bayo2 demo.
Difference between FE and SK. Smash caters to Japanese fans and Marth was highly requested.
On pretty much every popularity poll out there, K.Rool is at least third

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Well, let's think of the 5 places...
Roy and ryu excluded, so we got...
Seven/Melia, Isaac, Shovelknight, Bayonetta, and... Shantae?

Those would be the most obvious ones, beside waluigi. I still want bomberman.
Wait, what 5 places? Why are there only 5?

D

Deleted member

But Shulk stole his time. Reyn would need different taunts if he joins his comrade in Smash.
Shulk may claim that it's his time.
But, in fact, it will always be Reyn time.

In all seriousness, I am a bit surprised that Reyn is one of the more requested Xenoblade characters... I guess people can't get enough of Reyn time.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
I wasn't talking about the mega poll, but the poll exclusive to Japan, I think the results were all veterans, K.Rool, Krystal, Ridley and Ray MKIII
Oh god please not ridley again...
And ray MKIII would be hella cool, but not very likely...

Why can't nintendo do all the things...
Wait, what 5 places? Why are there only 5?
Because it's estimated that there are 5 places reserved for poll vote characters. Dunno where I heared that from, but 5 seemed like a good reason to start a topic. Which 5 user do you think will make it?

... I myself still wish Bomberman in it...

D

Deleted member

... I myself still wish Bomberman in it...
As someone who would be thrilled to see Simon Belmont from Castlevania featured in Smash, I know how you feel.

Unfortunately, considering the current situation with Konami, I highly doubt that any of their characters will be added to the roster at this point, and that includes the return of Snake.

Because it's estimated that there are 5 places reserved for poll vote characters. Dunno where I heared that from, but 5 seemed like a good reason to start a topic. Which 5 user do you think will make it?
I assume you're referring to this.

With Lucas already revealed and Ryu and Roy already leaked, that leaves us with two to guess. Who those last two characters are will likely depend on the ballot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I see your location has kanji, so now we have someone to go "Gee whiz, Xenoblade X is so good, I wouldn't know how much I'd suffer by waiting". Welcome to the Shulk boards! Unless you've been here before, then welcome back
I've been here before and already posted a major spoiler of XCX here. @berserker. approved.

Oh, and I've played and beaten XCX. And... it's a really good game, I'll give you a non spoilery review if you want.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
That would be nice actually, only review I've seen was Famitsu, and they gave it a lower score than Other M
Famitsu reviews are weird.

Pros:
-Huge, beautiful and seamless open world
-Brilliant combat system
-Amazing soundtrack
-In depth customization
-Great characters
-Thought provoking story

Cons:
-The world is surrounded by water :troll:

{9.8 / 10} - Loved it more than the original. Yeah, I said it.

2WYYo1bd.jpg

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Famitsu reviews are weird.

Pros:
-Huge, beautiful and seamless open world
-Brilliant combat system
-Amazing soundtrack
-In depth customization
-Great characters
-Thought provoking story

Cons:
-The world is surrounded by water :troll:

{9.8 / 10} - Loved it more than the original. Yeah, I said it.

How fun s it to ride Dolls? Still refuse to call them Skells

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
Well sense were talking about Xenoblade Chronicles X, i may as well get into it too. I can't wait for it to be out in good 'ol merica.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I see your location has kanji, so now we have someone to go "Gee whiz, Xenoblade X is so good, I wouldn't know how much I'd suffer by waiting". Welcome to the Shulk boards! Unless you've been here before, then welcome back
Actually that's Katakana :p

It is. You can traverse anywhere with them, they're great. But you do feel really OP with them.
I thought the point of the dolls was to be OP. Do they get destroyed easily, considering all the insurance and stuff they added into the game? Still, I am so jelly lol that Japan got the game SO early. Why does localization have to take so long >.<?

Our world is surrounded by water, too. Just so you know.
Yes but too much water. I give our Earth, a 7.8/10 (sorry old joke, couldn't resist)

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Our world is surrounded by water, too. Just so you know.
And now you understand why our planet sucks
Actually that's Katakana :p

I thought the point of the dolls was to be OP. Do they get destroyed easily, considering all the insurance and stuff they added into the game? Still, I am so jelly lol that Japan got the game SO early. Why does localization have to take so long >.<?

Yes but too much water. I give our Earth, a 7.8/10 (sorry old joke)
BLEEEEEEEEEEH!
I remember that the Direct said insurance was three times, not to mention Light Dolls had low defence iirc

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928

Squidickson.

Oh, you wanted context?

Too bad, got none. :troll:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Yeeeeeaaaaah Team Shulk won the conquest! Here's the results if you're interested (Wii U):

Team Shulk :4shulk::4peach::4myfriends: - 37%
Team Greninja :4greninja::4marth::4lucina: - 30%
Team Little Mac :4littlemac::4palutena::4lucario: - 33%

inb4 Sakurai nerfs us because of conquest results.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I would have expected Little Mac to win from sheer representation alone.

Top Bottom