• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle & Cut Brawl Weeklies Brawl (Saturday) and Melee (Sunday) 10/25 cancelled*

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
lol i wasn't going to money match you with d3 regardless, it was more of a joke, since, why would anyone agree to that, it's suicide, yet, you apparently have to take it further, making it sound as if "im scared" or something, so please, money match my marth for more money.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Well the way you said it it seemed like you refused to go Marth vs DK. I didnt know you were joking about Dedede I thought you were serious that youd only play Dedede vs DK or something..

ok how about $2 lol

I hate posting eveyone always takes something a diffrent way or wrong way its dumb

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
haze are we money matching or not.

and yeah I know my posts have been bad I apologized in the power rankings thread and even IMed you lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah, I talk so much **** before, then go 0-2 in tournament.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
JTB if you win $1 MM

or if you don't win

edit - i haven't figured out who i should use yet but i'll get back to you on that unless you don't care if i change characters

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Haha, I don't care which characters you use.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm going to pull a Rancho Kid move and say I can't come anymore T_T

Family stuff >_<

LuCKy

Smash Master
do you toast it before or after?

and pb n j does not always taste good,if you dont have milk then well.......it's just not the same

LuCKy

Smash Master
umm so do u guys want us to get u?
if you guys wouldnt mind taking us yeah,we'll give some gas money too

and blitz......a pb n j sandwhich is nothing more then a pb n j sandwhich lol either way it *****....unless there is no milk, then it sucks

Top Bottom