• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle & Cut Brawl Weeklies Brawl (Saturday) and Melee (Sunday) 10/25 cancelled*

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
so i guess ill see brawl u jiggas there. maybe after we can have a brawl-b -q. or we can smash brawl night long. we can sing karaoke my fav song is "great brawls of fire." gimmie ur numbers so i can brawl u up on ur cellphone n see whats cooking.

we stay fly no lie n u kno dis.

BRAWLIN'!

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Joe, Ill start playing brawl if you team with me saturday. We got this like back in the day.
hahaha we got this luigi just like the old days...and sorry connor <jay hahaha im too goood =) i just never get to play singles lmao =)

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
so i guess ill see brawl u jiggas there. maybe after we can have a brawl-b -q. or we can smash brawl night long. we can sing karaoke my fav song is "great brawls of fire." gimmie ur numbers so i can brawl u up on ur cellphone n see whats cooking.

we stay fly no lie n u kno dis.

BRAWLIN'!
>_<

Wow Blitz. This is by far ur worst post...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, there's alot of people going to this. I think I'm going to show up

Teamsies anyone?

$ick

Smash Lord
I know it's an annoying question to ask, but when do these tournies usually end? I have work johns but if ends early enough I might be able to show up.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
blitz - lol too good. yeah blitz sounds good

haze - marth vs dk lol. I'm not dumb I used to play dedede. dedede is like the biggest counter to dk

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Cant play DKs with marth?

You were posting on the DK boards on all is brawl to just practice the timing for the standing infinite chaingrab with Dedede to beat DK. What do you expect me to say to ddd vs dk, why not just give you the money now :p

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
well your backing off of your main marth vs my main dk, and youve lost to a dk in tournament before I guess it gives you a hard time if your only willing to accept by picking DDD to try and stand infinte me the whole money match

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
How am I acting like that.. all Im wondering is why youll only MM me with Dedede which is obvious you just want to stand infinte grab me.

Top Bottom