• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle & Cut Brawl Weeklies Brawl (Saturday) and Melee (Sunday) 10/25 cancelled*

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Ill get you next time FLY! ;)

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Yes! 17th/35 = in the top half! I made alot of mistakes that I plan on turning into strong points next time around. Or if I'm still playing like a douche I could just go ROB. See you guys next Saturday!

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Not to diss boo or anything, but everyone got a bye ;)

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Kirby if i remember correctly

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lol boo stop bragging
17/33 means you only beat 1 person
or maybe 2
which i highly doubt, knowing how bad they are at seeding, you probably got a bye
Fabian, let's play Brawl once I move in to Riverside.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
lol boo stop bragging
17/33 means you only beat 1 person
or maybe 2
which i highly doubt, knowing how bad they are at seeding, you probably got a bye
Lol, I wasn't bragging... I know that I did horribly. I'm just happy that I didn't do so horribly that I placed in the lower half of all players. Getting 17th in a 35 person tournament is not something to brag about.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
S'all bout placings in Brawl amiryte?

Especially at a 35 person tourny all of which are unknown except like 3.
Naa, to me it's more about having fun. I have more fun if I place higher, but I still manage to have fun when I lose early.

Anyways P, I'll gladly money match you. I really think that you should do something more constructive with your time than trolling these boards though, you're on here a whole lot and you're not really contributing to any good discussion, you seem to just be looking for arguements that you know you can win. If you didn't have a smashboards account you'd probably be on your way to being a state senator or something.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
lmao, Boolossus, why are you talking **** on something that you don't even know?

not to **** ride P, but i'm 100% certain he has a job that's better than yours, and will take him on a career.

iono.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
I guess I'd better plan further in advance this time around and find a ride.

There must be some players taking 405, right? If so, I'm right on your way, assuming you are coming from the south. I'll provide gas money and stories of the old melee days!

I think Mikehaze might be in the same boat as I am. Could someone help him out as well?

I wish melee/brawl was on the same day so I could attend both...

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
P's my connect
neighborhood pusha
LMAOOOO

fabian's really upped his posting game recently

Anyways P, I'll gladly money match you. I really think that you should do something more constructive with your time than trolling these boards though, you're on here a whole lot and you're not really contributing to any good discussion, you seem to just be looking for arguements that you know you can win. If you didn't have a smashboards account you'd probably be on your way to being a state senator or something.
And I really think you should stop judging on people's personal life. If you want to know stuff you can IM me -- I'll be happy to explain anything. But judging personal ish about people when you're actually, you know, serious (stuff like me v JTB doesn't count because I'm just trolling obv) makes you look like a douche, and you'll almost always be wrong.

If we really want to get down to brass tacks boys and girls, I'm pretty sure I'm doing more to better myself as a human than most people out there. Just because I'm an honest ******* doesn't mean you know me.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
maybe you should ask him personally

i'd appreciate it if everyone who knows what my job is wouldn't specify it. thanks. :)

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Adam you don't know the bane of brawl noobs yet.

90% sure you'll lose

except Boolossus isn't a noob

P thinks he owns these boards or something

BR3N7

Smash Rookie
Hi So Cal. I posted this in another thread but ill put it where I should ask.

So I used to live in SoCal* riverside * I lve in Reno now, and used to go to Shuffle all the time for other things ( ccg tournaments ) .

I might be goin back down there are few times over the next few months and was wondering what times the Brawl tourneys where and how many people on avg they get ? And lord knows I could go for some Tam's , them super nachos were the **** ( isnt what that place on the corner is called its been like a year and a half lol )

Also what other place down there hold tourneys ? Does the La Mirada store or some place like Franks get players to go. I know they used to play melee and 3s a lot at franks before I was really into playing VG's on a tourneys level.

Aite thanks in advace,

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Besides Shuffle and cut, average brawl tournies bring like 60 people. pretty much every week there is one. September's being kind of lame but all the other months (including October) have them every week. Shuffle is weelky but again I'm referring to other tournies on top of Shuffle. SD has weeklies in Chula vista on sundays I think they bring 35 or so on average.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
yeah shuffle sucks lmao.

not many decent people go unless it's a last resort, the other just want free money because they know nobody good wants to go if there are other tournaments the day of.

BR3N7

Smash Rookie
thanks guy, ill have to look into the SD ones . Want ones with good brawlers.

Top Bottom